Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
bostonangler

People Can't Stop Sharing Jokes About Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Sharing One Podium

BA we were spending 80 b a month in Iraq and Afghanistan.  The Dems are wrong not to try to negociate a Border Security plan of action. The Dems hold the purse and they look like absolute fools.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'd give him billions for "border security" if it were up to me....but it's not.  He made a huge mistake when he made his campaign all about "A Wall".....he should have talked about border security instead.  All that aside, with Donald preaching thousands of times that Mexico is going to pay for "A Wall" and being so sure of himself about it, I'm putting all of my eggs in that basket....I'm sure they are going to pay rather than you and me.

GO RV, then BV

Speaking of “paying”. As a Federal employee I sure would love to get paid. Our “President” seems to erroneously believe that we’re “fine” and agree with his narcissistic,egocentric manical delusional truths. So Pitcher, you accept 4 weeks without pay and then defend that man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You will get paid, all employees always do.  Rafiki1, I own my own business and rely on my own ability to get paid. Maybe you should try it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rafiki1 said:

Speaking of “paying”. As a Federal employee I sure would love to get paid. Our “President” seems to erroneously believe that we’re “fine” and agree with his narcissistic,egocentric manical delusional truths. So Pitcher, you accept 4 weeks without pay and then defend that man.

I'm just curious, how many paychecks will you go without before you start calling your congressperson and Demanding that they give the President what he wants? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

You will get paid, all employees always do.  Rafiki1, I own my own business and rely on my own ability to get paid. Maybe you should try it.  

I’m not a Capitalist. I am a public servant and proud to do so.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm just curious, how many paychecks will you go without before you start calling your congressperson and Demanding that they give the President what he wants? 

I do not respond to bullying or being held hostage.

• Downvote 4

No Pitcher. You rely on others to pay you.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Rafiki1 said:

I do not respond to bullying or being held hostage.

You don't respond to sincere intellectual questions designed to make you think, either

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rafiki1 said:

No Pitcher. You rely on others to pay you.

And not very honest either.

I was an independent contractor for the Federal Gov. during a shutdown. As long as I was still 

delivering my loads I got paid as soon as the shutdown was ended. 

So if you chose to not work during the shutdown that is on you.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You don't respond to sincere intellectual questions designed to make you think, either

What happened to your flowery New Years resolution, LGD! You have lowered yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

What happened to your flowery New Years resolution, LGD! You have lowered yourself.

I'm sorry but you attacked me by saying that my honest question was bulling. It was nothing of the sort. 

I wanted to get you to think about the ridiculous position of arguing with someone like Trump. No one ever wins 

that game but Trump. Like him or not is irrelevant, the fact is no one in DC is as suborn as he is. 

So I respectfully ask you again, how many checks would you miss before demanding that the Dems just 

give Trump what he wants. 

This isn't about whether I like Trump or you like Nancy, this is about people making a living and paying their bills. 

Nothing anyone does is gonna stop Trump from his goal. So for the sake of those that are suffering just give him his wall. 

P.S.

I promised that I would treat people with respect and love, I NEVER said that I wouldn't engage in spirited debate. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Ew. Ouch.😭

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry but you attacked me by saying that my honest question was bulling. It was nothing of the sort. 

I wanted to get you to think about the ridiculous position of arguing with someone like Trump. No one ever wins 

that game but Trump. Like him or not is irrelevant, the fact is no one in DC is as suborn as he is. 

So I respectfully ask you again, how many checks would you miss before demanding that the Dems just 

give Trump what he wants. 

This isn't about whether I like Trump or you like Nancy, this is about people making a living and paying their bills. 

Nothing anyone does is gonna stop Trump from his goal. So for the sake of those that are suffering just give him his wall. 

P.S.

I promised that I would treat people with respect and love, I NEVER said that I wouldn't engage in spirited debate. 

You’re in the rabbit hole friend. This is akin to you advising your children to “just give him what he wants” to make “him” “happy” and compromise their selves. At no level is this way of thinking a positive outcome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You’re in the rabbit hole friend. This is akin to you advising your children to “just give him what he wants” to make “him” “happy” and compromise their selves. At no level is this way of thinking a positive outcome.

Right or wrong as concerning the outcome, it is what it is. And if I were a Dem I would already be telling Nancy to give him what he wants. Call him a child, call him stubborn, call him whatever you want but he clearly isn't going to cave on this one. 

Now as to the mature thing, as a trucker I deal with extremely stubborn folks all day. For years I would 

fight for my section of the road and not give in. Then one day I saw someone else doing the same thing that I did. Only that person I watched didn't live to tell about it. 

I realized in that moment, when you come against someone that stubborn just back off and let them have the road. They will get what is coming to them and I will get to go home and enjoy my children. 

Life is much more happy that way, at least for me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Speaking of “paying”. As a Federal employee I sure would love to get paid. Our “President” seems to erroneously believe that we’re fine” and agree with his narcissistic,egocentric manical delusional truths. 

Dont tell me, your a democrat and think nancy and chuck are right! Its a moral issue and the boarder should remain basically open? That anyone, and I say anyone that crosses illegally along our boarder and does not get cought crossing is free and clear! If they do get caught, its a catch and release. Dont you care about the average American citizen, it does not seem like it. You dont seem to care about your own families safety, and quality of life. The drugs, criminals, terrorists, deaths, and the low working wage along with driving up inflation could be stopped or dramatically slowed and your crying about your plump check followed by vacations, medical and big fat pension. Take out a loan, how about that or maybe quit if you dont want to wait to get paid, or maybe the illegals took the job you would have applied for. I will take my families safety over your inconvenience. President Trump was voted into office to build that wall, and yes he keeps his promises unlike the rest in office. 

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Dont tell me, your a democrat and think nancy and chuck are right! Its a moral issue and the boarder should remain basically open? That anyone, and I say anyone that crosses illegally along our boarder and does not get cought crossing is free and clear! If they do get caught, its a catch and release. Dont you care about the average American citizen, it does not seem like it. You dont seem to care about your own families safety, and quality of life. The drugs, criminals, terrorists, deaths, and the low working wage along with driving up inflation could be stopped or dramatically slowed and your crying about your plump check followed by vacations, medical and big fat pension. Take out a loan, how about that or maybe quit if you dont want to wait to get paid, or maybe the illegals took the job you would have applied for. I will take my families safety over your inconvenience. President Trump was voted into office to build that wall, and yes he keeps his promises unlike the rest in office. 

The quote you quoted was not made by me but by @Rafiki1 Don't know how that happened but oh well

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The quote you quoted was not made by me but by @Rafiki1 Don't know how that happened but oh well

Sorry. I took a part of a quote from Rafiki1 that you had responded too. Oh boy, I know where you stand, no questions there. Take care..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jg1 said:

Sorry. I took a part of a quote from Rafiki1 that you had responded too. Oh boy, I know where you stand, no questions there. Take care..

OH Dang!!!!!!!!!!!! And here I thought I was being secretive and all. 

Image result for lmao smiley

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Yikes. Don’t forget your hypertension meds tonight.😬.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yikes. Don’t forget your hypertension meds tonight.😬.

Oh and the “boarder”you refer to is spelled “border” and families is family’s in your context...just sayin’💋

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Rafiki1 said:

Oh and the “boarder”you refer to is spelled “border” and families is family’s in your context...just sayin’💋

Was going to give you a laugh emogi but I'm all out. Take care.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

You know, I am SO appreciative AND Thankful for the sound statements others have made here that are, quite frankly, indisputable.

Thank You Wise AND Diligent True The United States Of America Patriots!!! I Salute You!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

On the other hand, there are those that make statements that indisputably demonstrate and display THEIR "inseparable" "cognition" AND "safe space" for WHATEVER Reason.

Well, OK, if one chooses to pass through life THAT way then it is ENTIRELY unreasonable to DEMAND others will do the same.

:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

For clear reasons already stated, the Southern Land Border with Mexico MUST be built NOW as a matter of (clearly) National Security.

Well, OK, Soldier On Everyone!!! Our Life, Liberty, AND The Pursuit Of Happiness DEPEND On It whether or NOT the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives want it for THEMSELVES AND/OR The True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Ok RAF, you are obviously here to cause trouble.  I’m not going to lower myself to your level.  I hope you get paid, you are under duress.

I am a Capitalist and I probably help to pay your salary with the 35% a year Taxes I pay evert year.  

• Thanks 3