Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese Ministry of Commerce: We will sign the trade deal in Washington next week

One of my original reasons for assessing THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi HAS MERIT in Q42010 is the Old Silk Road LUCRATIVE History THAT former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung AGREED to restart in 1972 by "opening" "up" "China" as stated by former President Tricky in 1972. So, competing factions, like former President Flimsy Carter AND miscreant affiliates, turboed the Insanians AND provided organizational AND functional support to create mayhem via Corruption AND Terrorism TO STOP THIS THRIVING TO TODAY. So, A KEY piece is pushing out the Mu lah lahs AND THEIR supporters. WE SEE THIS happening today WITH Syria rid of the ISIS territories in Iraq AND Syria WHERE a KEY VEIN of the Old Silk Road passed. The Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, Spanctions are targeted to SHUT DOWN AND ELIMINATE the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, influences AND organizations THEY fund like the Lebanese Hezbu lah lah. ALL tied to the Old Silk Road EVERYONE will benefit from. I ALSO perceived in Q42010 a HUGE financial BOOST is NECESSARY to MAKE THIS HAPPEN. Iraq IS A PRIMARY CANDIDATE with ALL the FAIRLY ACCESSIBLE VAST natural resources FAR BEYOND CRUDE OIL. The rudimentary rail IS ALREADY in place with SOME upgrades AND new AND short pieces needed.

SO...........................................................

THESE legacy ISSUES ARE a KEY piece to the PRESENT The United States Of America AND Chinese TRADE DEAL AND is CRITICAL. The geopolitical STABILITY is FINALLY coming TOGETHER so NO WONDER the current "Trade" "Deal". WIN/WIN for EVERYBODAE'!!!

I FULLY expect to hear "news" in the coming days on former President Flimsy Carter SIMILAR to former President G. H. "Poppy" Bush with the legacy TRAITOROUS facilitation of CORRUPTION BOTH former President engaged in.

I know, I know, SOME think former President Flimsy Carter is somewhat of a "champion" of sorts based on WHAT he did DURING AND OUTSIDE HIS Presidency WHEREAS NOTHING can be FURTHER from the TRUTH regarding the TRAITOROUS Behaviors OF former President Flimsy Carter.

In the coming days, say through June 2019, MASSIVE world event MOVEMENTS WILL OCCUR!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Mousy Dung.  Had to think about that on for a few seconds. That’s funny. Hahahahaha

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Yeah, THIS Investment NEEDS LOTS Of Humor To Make It BEARABLE, Pitcher, And The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!!

Former President Tricky:

Richard Nixon
37th U.S. President
image.jpeg.5d415987bf9c827377d2154a33b1c7dc.jpeg

Description

Richard Milhous Nixon was an American politician who served as the 37th president of the United States from 1969 until 1974, when he resigned from office, the only U.S. president to do so. Wikipedia

Born: January 9, 1913, Yorba Linda, CA
Presidential term: January 20, 1969 – August 9, 1974
Years of service: 1942–1946 (Active); 1946–1966 (Inactive)
Vice presidents: Spiro Agnew (1969–1973), Gerald Ford(1973–1974)

Mousy Dung:

Mao Zedong
Former President of the People's Republic of China
image.jpeg.45fa4fa7452bc04381ffa30d9603908a.jpeg

Description

Mao Zedong, also known as Chairman Mao, was a Chinese communist revolutionary who became the founding father of the People's Republic of China, which he ruled as the President of the Communist Party of China from its establishment in 1949 until his death in 1976.Wikipedia

Born: December 26, 1893, Shaoshan, Xiangtan, China
Died: September 9, 1976, Beijing, China
Height: 5′ 9″
Spouse: Jiang Qing (m. 1938–1976), He Zizhen (m. 1930–1937), Yang Kaihui (m. 1920–1930), Luo Yixiu (m. 1907–1910)

Former President Flimsy Carter:

Jimmy Carter
39th U.S. President
image.jpeg.d9da85ba2c5e3aa9e1bac286637037ed.jpeg

Description

James Earl Carter Jr. is an American politician and philanthropist who served as the 39th president of the United States from 1977 to 1981. A Democrat, he previously served as a Georgia State senator from 1963 to 1967 and as the 76th governor of Georgia from 1971 to 1975. Wikipedia

Born: October 1, 1924 (age 94 years), Plains, GA

Presidential term: January 20, 1977 – January 20, 1981
Vice president: Walter Mondale (1977–1981)
Spouse: Rosalynn Carter (m. 1946)
Education: Union College (1952–1953), MORE

The reason I believe we WILL hear MAJOR news about former President Flimsy Carter is THEIR LEGACY is DESTROYED FIRST THEN THEY ARE. The Insanian debacle AND ROCKETING TO PREEMINENT Corruption AND Terrorism WAS UNDER HIS WATCH AND FACILITATION AS PRESIDENT!!!

ANY "terminal" "news" regarding the former President Flimsy Carter WILL BE A GOOD SIGN FOR THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment SINCE HIS "legacy" HAD BEEN TERMINATED!!!

SO..................................................................................

The Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Spanctions WILL BE THEE KEY TO DESTROYING THE Corruption AND Terrorism MONOPOLY OPPOSED TO THE Old, er, NEW Silk Road!!!

ALL a part of The United States Of America AND Chinese "trade" "deal" to HONOR legacy agreements PUT IN PLACE IN 1972 THAT former President Flimsy Carter SCREWED UP TO THIS DAY!!!

In Beijing .. A new round of trade talks between China and America

01/05/2019 10:41 AM | Number of readings: 19

In Beijing .. A new round of trade talks between China and America

BEIJING - The latest round of China-US trade talks began in Beijing as both sides seek to end their bitter trade war.

Chinese Vice Premier Liu Hee met US Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin and US Trade Representative Robert Laitheiser on Wednesday when they arrived at Beijing's guest house.

The three men exchanged smiles and welcome words but made no direct comments to reporters before entering the conference room.

• Upvote 1

Stephen Menuchin: We have had fruitful meetings with the Chinese vice premier

Stephen Menuchin: We have had fruitful meetings with the Chinese vice premier

01 May 2019 12:19 PM
Direct : US Treasury Secretary announced that he, together with the US Trade Representative, had fruitful meetings with the Chinese Premier.

"In cooperation with Ambassador Robert Letizer, we have had fruitful meetings with Chinese Vice Premier Luo Hu and we will continue our talks in Washington next week," said Steven Menuchin, a Twitter commentator on Twitter.

1024.jpg

The US Treasury Secretary and trade representative there traveled earlier this week to China to complete trade talks.

Earlier this week, Menuchin said trade talks to be held in Beijing would focus on important issues that remain unresolved.

"There are still some important issues and we still have more work to do," he said, stressing the strong desire of the two countries to get the talks done quickly.

• Upvote 1

Report: Washington and Beijing may announce the conclusion of a business deal next Friday

Report: Washington and Beijing may announce the conclusion of a business deal next Friday

01 May 2019 10:53 PM
Mubasher: A trade deal between the United States and China could be announced on Friday, according to a press report.

US negotiators met with their Chinese counterparts today to draft the details of the trade deal, the US-based CNBC network quoted unnamed sources as saying on Wednesday.

In a White House statement earlier in the day, he said recent talks had made Washington and Beijing closer to a trade deal.

The US Treasury Secretary said that fruitful discussions were held with the Chinese side during a round of negotiations in Beijing.

Chinese Vice Premier Liu He is scheduled to travel to Washington for further talks next week.

• Thanks 1

KEY POINTS
  • In addition, Trump threatened to impose 25% tariffs on an additional $325 billion of Chinese goods “shortly.” 
  • The president said that trade talks with China are continuing, but are moving too slowly as Beijing tries to re-negotiate.
GP: Donald Trump and Xi Jinping in China 171109
Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017.
Fred Dufour | AFP | Getty Images

President Donald Trump said Sunday that tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods will increase to 25% on Friday, despite repeated claims by the administration in recent weeks that trade talks with Beijing were going well. 

The tariff rate on those goods was originally set at 10%. Trump had initially threatened to increase the tariffs at the start of the year, but postponed that decision after China and the U.S. agreed to sit down for trade talks.

In addition, Trump threatened to impose 25% tariffs on an additional $325 billion of Chinese goods “shortly.”

The president said that trade talks with China are continuing, but are moving too slowly as Beijing tries to re-negotiate.

The U.S. imports goods from China totaling $539.5 billion and the trade deficit stood at $419.2 billion in 2018, according to the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative. If Trump follows through with his threats, virtually all goods imported from China to the U.S. would face some sort of tariff.

On Friday, Vice President Mike Pence told CNBC that Trump remained hopeful that he could strike a deal with China. 

The White House said Wednesday the latest round of talks had moved Beijing and Washington closer to an agreement. Press secretary Sarah Sanders said, “Discussions remain focused toward making substantial progress on important structural issues and re-balancing the U.S.-China trade relationship.”

There had been multiple reports that China and U.S. were close to a trade deal, and an agreement could come as soon as Friday.

Major sticking points between the U.S. and China have been intellectual property theft and forced technology transfers. There has also been disagreement as to whether tariffs should be removed or remain in place as an enforcement mechanism.

The S&P 500 is up more than 17% this year, partly on optimism that a trade agreement with China is coming soon. Apple CEO Tim Cook, for example, said on the company’s earnings call last week that improved dialogue on tradeand Beijing’s economic stimulus had improved consumer confidence in the country. 

“We certainly feel a lot better than we did 90 days ago,” Cook said.

In January, Apple cut its earnings guidance due in large part to softening demand for iPhones in China.

“If you look at our results, our shortfall is over 100 percent from iPhone and it’s primarily in greater China,” Cook told CNBC at the time. “It’s clear that the economy began to slow there for the second half and what I believe to be the case is the trade tensions between the United States and China put additional pressure on their economy.”

However, Apple’s stock has rebounded amid White House optimism about a China trade deal. The company’s shares are up 34% year to date.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. 325 Billions Dollars....

9:08 AM - 5 May 2019

....of additional goods sent to us by China remain untaxed, but will be shortly, at a rate of 25%. The Tariffs paid to the USA have had little impact on product cost, mostly borne by China. The Trade Deal with China continues, but too slowly, as they attempt to renegotiate. No!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12121.jpg
Chinese flag (on the right) and American flag. "Internet"

Arab and international

Economy News Baghdad , 
said the Chinese Foreign Ministry, on Monday, the Chinese delegation is preparing to travel to theUnited States to conduct trade talks after US President Donald Trump said he would increase tariffs on Chinese goods worth $ 200 billion this week and will target other goods hundreds of billions soon.

Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang did not say during a regular briefing whether Vice Premier Liu He, who leads the Chinese team in trade negotiations with the United States, will join the delegation.

Views 10   Date Added 05/06/2019

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Thanks Yota.  I hope the pressure mounts for them to sign a deal.

They will capitulate. I live in a community with a bunch of Kansas farmers, all of them liberals. They are whining and crying so much for fear of the price drops in their products. In the end they will be forced to admit President Trump was on the ball. What liberals fail to understand is it the rest of the world needs America far more than America needs them.

• Upvote 2

BA, the China trade war has been going on for 20 years.  The Chinese have been allowed to steal our Intellectual Property and they have been allowed to place tariffs on our companies for many years.  They have manipulated their currency to the point that our businesses are not competitive.  We have lost millions of jobs to China.  How much longer do you think this should be allowed?

While I do not particularly agree with Trump’s timing of his latest tweet, I do not know all the facts.  At some point there will be a deal and that deal will benefit the USA.  The path of giving away our country to China is not a sustainable path if you want America to still be an economic powerhouse.  

I’m not surprised by your snarky post as most Dems will pounce on any negative news.  I’m also not surprised that I didn’t see you post anything positive about the jobs numbers and economic growth numbers on Friday.  You Dems are filled with hate and your news reporting is one sided to anything negative. 

Go go ahead and keep posting your negativity and I will be here to give the other side if there is one.  In this case ( trade tweet) we’ll have to see what happens but it would be nice just once if you Dems would not have such knee jerk comments about a story that is evolving as I write this.  Geez.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Take a look at a Daily chart of the Dow or S&P and any novice person can see we hit a double top last week. This market is looking for any excuse to take some profits and buy back shares of the best performing earnings stocks once this correction is over.  If you are panicking you shouldn’t be.  The market has been straight up since Dec 26th.  Markets move up and down. Learn to play these corrections.  Get your shopping list ready.  I am. 

There are always opportunities for those who prepare and don’t focus on the doom and gloom some people are peddling.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Take a look at a Daily chart of the Dow or S&P and any novice person can see we hit a double top last week. This market is looking for any excuse to take some profits and buy back shares of the best performing earnings stocks once this correction is over.  If you are panicking you shouldn’t be.  The market has been straight up since Dec 26th.  Markets move up and down. Learn to play these corrections.  Get your shopping list ready.  I am. 

There are always opportunities for those who prepare and don’t focus on the doom and gloom some people are peddling.  

I agree... Buying opportunities are a coming... As for last week, I was on location all week doing about 15 hours a day, so I wasn't really keeping up with the news... 

And as for my snarky comments, well I can't help it... I don't like politicians and their crooked ways. Honestly. the republicans had the house, the senate and the white house and didn't accomplish much. After the next election when the democrats have all the power, my snarky remarks are sure to continue when they do nothing...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And as for my snarky comments, well I can't help it..

If you are equal in your criticisms and congratulations on good news it would be better as far as I’m concerned.  . You are correct Neither Party has done much when they owned the President, and both Houses of Congress.  Too many problems are not being solved or even talked about. Both Parties wait until a problem that could haven solved early on, becomes a crisis.  I couldn’t have run my businesses or even my household that way.  

• Thanks 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

If you are equal in your criticisms and congratulations on good news it would be better as far as I’m concerned.  . You are correct Neither Party has done much when they owned the President, and both Houses of Congress.  Too many problems are not being solved or even talked about. Both Parties wait until a problem that could haven solved early on, becomes a crisis.  I couldn’t have run my businesses or even my household that way.  

Yup... Time to vote all incumbents out.. I say this regularly, but people do what they are told and keep voting the same crooks in... Free will seems to be a lost benefit of being human.

B/A

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

are u sure ur not Umbertino? I hate USA comments are eerily similar.....do u get all ur info from the guardian as well? Cause that would explain it

Come on now.......Everybody is entitled ( as far as I know) to quote whatever newspaper one wants to...Be it the Guardian or anything else.....Unless Adam ( the Boss) states differently.....

There's a beautiful thing here called the "Ignore" button....Problem solved ( granted there's a problem for some at all)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Funny part is the vast majority comes from the rag (guardian) that is biased against the USA...and of all the media outlets available that's your rag of choice. It's hard to come to ANY other conclusion if you look at it objectively.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Come on now.......Everybody is entitled ( as far as I know) to quote whatever newspaper one wants to...Be it the Guardian or anything else.....Unless Adam ( the Boss) states differently.....

There's a beautiful thing here called the "Ignore" button....Problem solved ( granted there's a problem for some at all)

:bs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Funny part is the vast majority comes from the rag (guardian) that is biased against the USA...and of all the media outlets available that's your rag of choice. It's hard to come to ANY other conclusion if you look at it objectively.  

Caz ? Are you trying to say they are on the rag ? What  ? Hmm ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Caz ? Are you trying to say they are on the rag ? What  ? Hmm ?

LOL!!!! 24/7

One claims to be middle of the road on politics.....buttttttttttt loves Hillarious & Barry....and is continuously critical of anything Trump....it's that NEW middle of the road that is always turns left.

The other claims he dosnt hate the USA cause he knows some (smh), but mysteriously when posting articles on the USA from the guardian they somehow never are of the positive nature.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Chinese Ministry of Commerce: We will sign the trade deal in Washington next week