Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Botzwana

Holy moley! Rv tied into Trump

I have watched the Q youtube sometimes...but this is the first time I EVER heard them talk about the RV.  They are giving a date before the economic forum in Jan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting – Davos 2019

•  Begin 

•  End 

•  Organiser 

CGIAR

•  Challenges 

Prosperity

The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters is the foremost creative force for engaging the world’s top leaders in collaborative activities to shape the global, regional and industry agendas at the beginning of each year. For over four decades, the World Economic Forum’s mission – improving the state of the world – has driven the design and development of the Annual Meeting objectives. Annual Meeting participants will come together to address the most pressing issues on the global agenda. They will do so in an exceptional atmosphere – the “Spirit of Davos” – based on interdisciplinary, informal and direct interaction among peers.

Further information is available here.

https://www.cgiar.org/news-events/event/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-davos-2019/

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Davos is always a must stop for those behind the curtain....can't make it???...much of it is live streamed........CL

• Thanks 3

Batman , is really cool ! Maybe their dont have a job after crypto is falling like my ass so make a statement for economic . My windows have been sent virus to buy crypto lol 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

Batman , is really cool ! Maybe their dont have a job after crypto is falling like my ass so make a statement for economic . My windows have been sent virus to buy crypto lol 

Hahaha. Your becoming one of my favorites. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

Read the comments. Zimbabwe is a basket case of corruption and poster child for poverty, unfortunately. If there was any doubt before, there's none now: Anonymous is disinfo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Zimbabwe.....formerly known as Rhodesia is an interesting story.......a link to an older article.......Political corruption is what holds them back......in time they should become the crown jewel of Africa.......side note......The US hasn't done much to develope relationships with the many African nations.......Russia and especially China are working hard to nurture those relationships...

https://www.thepatriot.co.zw/old_posts/zimbabwe-the-richest-country-in-the-world/

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, miquel said:

Read the comments. Zimbabwe is a basket case of corruption and poster child for poverty, unfortunately. If there was any doubt before, there's none now: Anonymous is disinfo.

Very true.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well we all know that stuff about Zim is BS. Those Zim notes that we have, were cancelled about a year or so ago, I believe. He did say that everything concerning the dinar has been completed! Which we know is true! We do know the financial law is being read for thrid time, hopefully tomorrow! Along with the 2019 budget! This is Iraq, anything that could go wrong will! We all know that. I know these Anonymous subversives are full of dis- information, which they put out along with true information that they get from hacking themselves and other hacking subversives! We know a lot of the information, he spoke of reguarding the dinar, is true in their broadcast!  We know this,  because, it comes from other reliable sources. The dates Anonymous give, could happen!! With news, we already know to be true from other reliable sources! Like one of my favorite posters on DV says," It could be something or It could be Nothing" !  JMHO! No three agenices, No boots on the ground!   :salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Starrider said:

So Jan 22,2019 is the currency reset this is what I got out of this.

Any takers ??

Starr

Davos it is. 

:cigar:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

So Jan 22,2019 is the currency reset this is what I got out of this.

Any takers ??

Starr

I think it’s got a very good chance of happening. Due to fact they pass the financial law! I think this is key indicator for the RV ! This spells everything out as far as the currency goes! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I think it’s got a very good chance of happening. Due to fact they pass the financial law! I think this is key indicator for the RV ! This spells everything out as far as the currency goes! 

If what Anonymous is saying it true. +

Starr

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3