Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions - 01/08/2019

1-8-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   I believe Inflation in Iraq is under 2%.  There are several reasons why the CBI should begin to raise the value...but only time will tell.

1-8-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   There are two banks within Iraq that have mirrored US banking capabilities regarding the transfer of funds and now are able to do a conversion from country to country.  The importance of the 2 banks in country  of Iraq adopting our US banking techniques is that now the  contractors who are conducting business in country and being paid in IQD are now depositing their IQD in American banking institutions.  And now our banks are able to convert these deposits from IQD to USN in our country.  We know of one US contractor has in over 200+ contracts for construction within country and will be paid in IQD on a 1 to 1 basis with US currency values and because of the mirrored banking techniques his in country bank will now make this conversion.

1-8-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni
  ...guru BGG tries to discredit my recent float post by saying it is not supported by and CBI or other documentation. ...wrong! In fact it is supported by the experts...the IMF.  My comments are directly related to articles or documentation pertaining to general monetary policy issued by the IMF themselves. [reference Guru BGG post 1-6-2019]

1-8-2019   Newshound Guru Phillyman    ...Today we have another delay due to lack of quorum, this one to January 10.  Some thought remaining positions would be filled, the 140 discussed, the 2019 budget discussed.  I continue to listen to [Guru] Breitling and believe in this investment...

1-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CBI IS SELLING COLLECTORS COINS"   Of course many...are going to try to tell you that the CBI is releasing coins and thus the RV is happening. So I am warning all you intelligent people to ignore all this rubbish. So far we have NO signs of a reinstatement as we expected to see by this time. But January is not even half over and there is still much time. Let’s see what really happens. I am still hearing the CBI is targeting the end of January.

1-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   Article:  "Jim Yong Kim steps down as President of World Bank"    Wow. WB president steps down. No reason given. Never thought I would see this…Wonder who else will go between now and the RV/GCR

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1