Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That’s It!!!!

Typical politicians screwing up our favorite TV shows for more of the same.  

Back to my normal TV viewing on the History Channel.    I’m hoping tonight is the night they find the gold on Oak Island or the message that says the RV will happen SOON!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I listened and Trump made a lot of sense and came across for the American People.

The follow up in short was Americans Suck, We want to cover up for Illegals, Americans Suck. Illegals didn't do it and Americans Suck.....

I wonder how a Case Acton Law Suit against all supports of Illegal Imagination would fly.....From here on any Family Harmed by any and all Illegals can file a Class Action Suit against the DNC and the Members of said Party. 

Now that would chance a few peoples mind when it hit their pocket book.

I think I will run with Davis for President

Karsten

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

The speech was not to publically announce a national emergency, but...

to justify that announcement when he must make it. It was not a nothing burger. That was a political argument and justification of things to come. It was a warm up to the American people so that when such an executive order of a clear and present danger is issued, it will not have so much shock effect.

Then the conspiracy theorist in me says the above...

I think your right! Yes. I thought, what!😨😵. This speach was, blah, blah, blah, blah to the dems. NOTHING is going happen because of this speach. Then you said this. Hmm, thank you. I love Mexicans, Guatamalans, hispanics in general. They are part of this country. I spent a quite a bit of time in Mexico growing up. But, how many can we save before our boat sinks? I married twice to hispanics. My son is half hispanic. My two girls are hispanic, I have plenty of other family that are hispanic. Am I a racist because I want to keep my family safe with a wall, and a door? Should we call God racist for having a wall and a gate?  How much money can we give away to other countries and non citizens before it starts to affect my families life. Everytime my government gives our tax dollars away its so easy. Its so easy to give away someone elses money, but how much is fair. How much is enough? How much do they take before its called robbery. Rob me, but dont rob my family! These government officials are criminals.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

The speech was not to publically announce a national emergency, but...

to justify that announcement when he must make it. It was not a nothing burger. That was a political argument and justification of things to come. It was a warm up to the American people so that when such an executive order of a clear and present danger is issued, it will not have so much shock effect.

Then the conspiracy theorist in me says the above...

You nailed it my friend.

By the way to my Moderator friends, I think this post is in the wrong place. This thread seems to be about 

President Trumps speech last night and thus should probably be in the Political forum. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Typical politicians screwing up our favorite TV shows for more of the same.  

Back to my normal TV viewing on the History Channel.    I’m hoping tonight is the night they find the gold on Oak Island or the message that says the RV will happen SOON!!!

I love That show!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Delete this, sorry

CC9E07EC-A6ED-4098-8229-CB6C95FBCF7A.jpeg

That is exactly what I was thinking about them when I caught the last 10 minutes or so of their lack of any real alternative plan to POTUS Trumps plans to secure our borders. Funny stuff that writes its self. Love it. Hope this spreads on all the news outlets.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Probably not after they watched those stiffs last night. If I were young I would be terrified of my leaders. None of those speakers last night did very well articulating their cause.  More of the same from DC not finding a way reach a compromise.  Everyone is dug in while Americans are hurt.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I just look at his 8 minute speech as one of his set up pitches......you know...." the art of the deal ".......just like he "walked" out yesterday.........CL

Life is alot like Baseball!

YES! and he looks to be setting this one up for a three pointer. 

It amazes me how so many people can't read Trump. I mean the guy is like glass, so transparent. Yet he leaves most people 

completely bewildered everyday. But that is what happens when you live inside honesty. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2