Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are the FACTS of why the left doesn't like Trump... NO OPINIONS

GameChanger

On 1/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Okay.....so if what you say is true, why didn't Trump hold his party's feet to the fire and instead lost two complete years....only to suggest we're at "national security" stage when the Dems finally have a say after the midterms?  Who's really to blame for this impasse?....the common denominator in both scenarios is Trump, himself.  Again...FACT.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs it is true the Republicans held majority in the House and Senate the first two years of Trump's first term in office, but what you speak of required 60 votes in the Senate to pass. Since the Republicans held the Senate by only a slim majority they did not have enough votes to reach 60 total votes. This meant they, the Republicans, needed democrats to vote along with the Republicans to pass bills. Since the Republicans were all in and none of the demonrats were in, it was the demonrats who were to blame for the impasse. Just because a party has control of a chamber in Congress does not mean things will get done. Trump even wanted to use the nuclear option which is an option of last resort and was created by Harry Reid and the demonrats when they had control of the Senate. The nuclear option was created to override the 60 vote rule of parliamentary procedure in order to break a filibuster, which requires 60 votes. Until either party has 60 members in the Senate, the minority party can obstruct or filibuster. The Dems hated this, thus their creation of the nuclear option when Reid was the head of the Senate. The Vice President only votes when there is a tie in the Senate and does not vote regularly on legislation. Therefore the VP, would not vote to break a filibuster but would vote after the nuclear option has been implemented for pending legislation. While a party may have majority in a chamber, they do not have "control" of the chamber until they have a super majority in the chamber. In the Senate, this number is 60 members (or 67 in certain instances) and in the House, this is two-thirds or at least 292 members. This would allow passage of all legislation without any obstructionist parliamentary tactics.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Are you sure? because he triggers awful easy as a snowflake

Thank you for the dissertation, Theseus....and as nstoolman said, I do know all that....hmmm, who was triggered one?  Snowflakes, though they ultimately melt are completely unique, no one the same.....Sheep, on the other hand, all huddle together mindlessly, oblivious to their impending shearing....snip, snip.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Ah, the refreshment of witnessing the factual, inherent, referenced based, AND TRUTHFUL substance provided for EVERYONE'S benefit by The True The United States Of America Patriots.

I am Grateful. Thank You.

Contrasted, of course, by the drivel of the petulant Liberals AND/OR Progressives for self seeking motivations contrary to Personal AND Common Good to serve We The People.

I can not imagine Liberal AND/OR Progressive is name calling in any respect whereas, in like turn, terming ANY individual as Citizen OR Non Citizen AND Male OR Female is a necessitated unbiased classification.

So, we ALL perpetually see in actual practice..............................................................................

Image result for arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon

So......................................................................................................................................................

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess With A Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

Problem Solved!!!

Soldier On AND Carry On True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:       :salute:       :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

On 1/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you for the dissertation, Theseus....and as nstoolman said, I do know all that....hmmm, who was triggered one?  Snowflakes, though they ultimately melt are completely unique, no one the same.....Sheep, on the other hand, all huddle together mindlessly, oblivious to their impending shearing....snip, snip.  B)

GO RV, then BV

And yet you continue to spout the lie as a leftist talking point.

Lik Pehosi just got snip snipped?

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

And yet you continue to spout the lie as a leftist talking point.

Lik Pehosi just got snip snipped?

How so....because Trump said she can't travel abroad on a government plane?  :lol:  I'm surprised you can find the time pull away from Fox News long enough to post....Or perhaps you have mad multitasking skills.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:25 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

That's poetry...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

20 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I knew a quite of a bit of army rejects being a disabled veteran and visiting the VA...now I know one more. Grunts are good for being fodder and nothing more.

Oh you do....and who would that be?  Nice to know how you really feel about our brothers on the front lines, past and present.  You should quit while you're behind.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

WOWZERS!!!

The Liberals AND/OR Progressives gave ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" for MY Masterful Chess Plays AND returning the favor of practicing "Commencing" "Active Cleaning" while THEY strut around ALL OFFENDED while completing "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" " Deep Preening"!!!

Now THAT is quite a SHOW Liberals AND/OR Progressives!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Theseus said:

I knew a quite of a bit of army rejects being a disabled veteran and visiting the VA...now I know one more. Grunts are good for being fodder and nothing more.

I was a ground pounding bullet stopper. AKA Grunt:salute:And I'd gladly take a bullet for you if it gave you a chance at 

living a life for God. That's the difference between those who serve and those who mock those who serve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

On 1/9/2019 at 7:27 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Those unscrupulous evil Dems offered Trump 5 billion plus over a year ago for his glorious wall in exchange for dreamer protection and he rejected it outright....He was unwilling to negotiate then and now he's reaping what he sowed.  That is a FACT. 

GO RV, then BV

Link please.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, umbertino said:

According to "Thought Catalog".......

Why Do People Hate Trump? Here Are The 20 Top Reasons

Jerome London Updated September 24, 2018

Why is Trump still so popular? He gives his base what they want

A recent Gallup poll showed that, at the 500 days mark, Trump was the second most popular US president among his own constituency. How is that possible?

Fri 29 Jun 2018 15.18 BST Last modified on Thu 5 Jul 2018 21.44 BST

By Cas Mudde

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/29/trump-popular-base-cas-mudde

13. He appeals to rural voters.

You know the ones—the ignorant, toothless, inbred, Bible-thumping, cousin-touching, uneducated rubes who have always been the most racist, intolerant, ignorant, and hateful members of our country. Cities are synonymous with art and culture and sophistication, so it’s no surprise that the part of the country that produces no art, no literature, and no culture would be the one that supports Trump.

Yeah, You know the ones that put food on our tables, that fear God, and try to walk in Jesus's footsteps... Cities are synonymous with people who move to them to reap the benefits of welfare and disability, snap programs, etc... Where they hand out free needles so you don't catch hepatitis.... This is the reason why the electoral college exists.

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Apparently, you do not know this since you continually spout the left talking poinst "Repubs have control of the Senate"; so whatever they wanted they should get. Be honest is this your talking points or is this the hot air that your form into words which emanates from the orifice you are most heard from (Hint: its the lump five feet from your head.)

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Oh you do....and who would that be?  Nice to know how you really feel about our brothers on the front lines, past and present.  You should quit while you're behind.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

I was in the Army then went into the Navy. My mos in the Army was 31mic. My mos in the Navy was supposed to be ASW/RSS until my accident. I was transferred aboard CV-64 for a while. While aboard CV-64, I met another former Army, he did nothing and wanted to nothing but time. He was a low life loser, like you, and I thought I would meet anyone lower than he was. I was carried off the CV-64 in a stretcher which led to my discharge. They thought heart attack but it was O-2 toxicity my lungs were healing from. I knew a Marine aboard that carrier which caused millions of dollars of damage when he put his M16 into several planes in the hangar bay because during a security drill he tripped over a chain which held the planes down. I have been in the Army so I know the people which make up its ranks. I can say what I say because I have been there done that. By the way, I was calvary when I was in. You need to quit because you so behind that I know snails that have looped you.

your theme song shabs (notice the sheep mentality it portrays that you follow)

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

"Repubs have control of the Senate"; so whatever they wanted they should get.

Let's be clear, I see the left continually using this talking point and conveniently leaving out that in order to pass anything in the Senate they need 60 votes, which would require 10 votes from the Democrats.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

A fact is a fact is a fact. Can't deny a fact.

And an opinion is an opinion. All I'm trying to do is bring a little more respect here.

And it is against forum rules to call others names. 

I respect how you feel but where does this all stop? We've got to blaze a new trail in this world filled with hate. PLEASE. 

• Thanks 3

On 1/18/2019 at 4:47 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was a ground pounding bullet stopper. AKA Grunt:salute:And I'd gladly take a bullet for you if it gave you a chance at 

living a life for God. That's the difference between those who serve and those who mock those who serve. 

If you have served then you know your time of survival. My time was three seconds in the Army. And ues we joked about being fodder all the time since we were given 3 seconds to live in armed combat. So yes I have every friggin right to say what I say about grunts. Like I said I wore the uniform and carried my gear in rhe army. Time to live is what makes grunts fodder. So tell me what was yours? Had I stayed in, meaning I did not have my accident I would have been in gulf war 1. I went in knowing we were going to war in the middle east. We have been there 27 years since the first gulf war. Why is that important... watch Man of Tomorrow with Orsen Wells. Its why i studied the Middle East in HS. And it is why i studied the Quran and the Hadiths after 9/11. A lit of people joined after 9/11 because of 9/11. I volunteered to prevent 9/11.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:47 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On top of all of this, I almost gave my life serving my country. My accident wasn't some accident while off duty in a car accident it was in the line of duty. It almost cost me my life and in a way it has. It almost cost me the ability to walk and talk because I had a TBI due to an improperly fitted O2 mask. So let's see, I did not take a bullet but I almost gave my life for you, I almost gave my ability to talk and walk at the age of 18 for you. I gave my career for you. I don't just say I "would" give my life because I was there at the precipice and almost did give my life. And if being without a heartbeat is giving my life then count me in since I was 18. So who is mocking whom?

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1