Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are the FACTS of why the left doesn't like Trump... NO OPINIONS

GameChanger

I'm gonna slightly reverse the "NO OPINION" statement and say that it is my OPINION that the only thing the left could not like about Trump is his "Non PC" way of speaking to include some massagonisitc speak.  From a factual standpoint all the changes made in the administration seem to have a sound basis. However, the superfiscial optics appear to be driving the left opposition and not the meat of the changes. From my fact checking... the policy changes seem to be making our lives better.

I must be missing something.  What fact are the left upset about???

• Upvote 5

The left is upset because POTUS Trump is shaking the tree of plenty for all....the source of all the Millionaires in the D.C. Swamp. He want the corruption gone and that would include over half of those people making the Rule that they Expect US (You and the rest they consider their minions) but they have a separate set of Rules....Or just say No Rules that they are expected to follow.

It doesn't matter what they have said it the past (Video Records everywhere) it is what Trump says that they just can't let happen.

If Hillarious had won this country would be a shell of the Great Nation it once was. We the People would have No Rights, No Voice, No Say, No Freedoms and No Guns to protect our selves or those around us.

The Corruption would have been swept under the rug Never to see the light of day.

The left and many on the Right need to destroy Trump and his very ways to get his agenda done.......If they don't in time the American People will know the truth about all they have done to benefit themselves at the cost of the American Tax Payer

Just my opinion.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I appreciate your comments above.  They seem like opinions.  In my life of over 50 years... I have never seen opinion used as fact nearly as much as it is used today.  So... I'm hoping with so many bright people on this site that we could get to some "Brass Tacks" of the issues.  It's funny, I speak to extremes of both parties and moderates of both... if you use a little verbal jujitsu, you can get to the chore of their feelings/opinions.  Usually though, there are NO FACTS to support the opinion... just more opinions.

All that being said... what are "The Facts Mam... Nothing but the Facts"

Edited by GameChanger
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

They have No Facts against anything he is doing or Facts against Trumps Agenda....Nothing, no collusion, No Obstruction of Justice, No Money Laundering.

They (those of the Left) have No Facts to back up their Hatred of All Things Trump.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

I appreciate your comments above.  They seem like opinions.  In my life of over 50 years... I have never seen opinion used as fact nearly as much as it is used today.  So... I'm hoping with so many bright people on this site that we could get to some "Brass Tacks" of the issues.  It's funny, I speak to extremes of both parties and moderates of both... if you use a little verbal jujitsu, you can get to the chore of their feelings/opinions.  Usually though, there are NO FACTS to support system" rel="">support the opinion... just more opinions.

FACT! As POTUS Donald Trump is in charge of the DOJ and FBI. FACT! The left and establishment types are scared to death that President Trump is going to use that authority to bring them all to justice and prison for the many crimes they've committed. Crimes which are documented as a matter of course in government. Crimes that had Trump never been elected would have NEVER seen the light of day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

According to "Thought Catalog".......

Why Do People Hate Trump? Here Are The 20 Top Reasons

Jerome London Updated September 24, 2018

Why is Trump still so popular? He gives his base what they want

A recent Gallup poll showed that, at the 500 days mark, Trump was the second most popular US president among his own constituency. How is that possible?

Fri 29 Jun 2018 15.18 BST Last modified on Thu 5 Jul 2018 21.44 BST

By Cas Mudde

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/29/trump-popular-base-cas-mudde

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The Trump minority is not true.  The Democrats had millions of Illegal votes. Trump. Is USA first and against politics as usual.  That’s why his base supports him.  The Left have no ideas to help Americans. What are they talking about, that’s right higher taxes and 1 dollar for border control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Paraphrased from Ann Coulter:  "He is a representative of what they hate about America, which is Americans. They hate the gun culture, they hate white men, they hate the middle part of America, and now with the demographic changes, they’ve wrought through immigration, they don’t really need to care about the middle part of the country.

They’ve got Wall Street, they’ve got Silicon Valley, they’ve got the coasts, so they can stop pretending to like… to care about people in Indiana. Their attack on Trump I think is just… they’re able to do it without having the slightest tinge of embarrassment about attacking the Wal-Mart set because he’s technically a rich man who’s president. They see him as the representative of everything they hate about America, which is Americans."

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for george washington quotes

Image result for real abe lincoln quotes

Fact:  Strength of character matters

Related image

GO RV, then BV

I tend to agree about character. Not trying to start a fight but that’s one reason I believe Trump does succeed. No he’s not perfect. But he is strong willed and tenacious. I also know that Washington and Lincoln weren’t followed around day and night with microphones and video cameras. Probably both of them did and said things they aren’t proud of.  I know I’m glad I didn’t have that follow me around everywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fact:  Strength of character matters

You are absolutely right. And the left has shown once again they have none. ( If you had said that I would not have responded and given a +. ) Not that you are looking for one. 

Pelosi, Shummer, Clintons and Obama have all said we need a border wall. When Trump wants it, it all of a sudden becomes a line in the sand they won't cross. As said in other post we know Trump is not perfect. If Trump folds to the Dems on the wall I and others will most likely not vote for him again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are absolutely right. And the left has shown once again they have none. ( If you had said that I would not have responded and given a +. ) Not that you are looking for one. 

Pelosi, Shummer, Clintons and Obama have all said we need a border wall. When Trump wants it, it all of a sudden becomes a line in the sand they won't cross. As said in other post we know Trump is not perfect. If Trump folds to the Dems on the wall I and others will most likely not vote for him again. 

Nstoolman. Excellent point on the wall!  Coupled with points Lgd stated about Iran it got me  to thinking.(oh boy that’s probably dangerous)

Look at these 4 major issues Trump has or is still tackling. 

1. North Korea-essentially a thorn in our side since the ceasefire

2. Iran-major trouble as far back as the seventies at least

3. China-trade deficit and loss of manufacturing jobs for long time now. Horrible humanitarian issues. Terrible environmental history. 

4. Wall/border security/illegal aliens in our country(as I’ve stated in other posts we needed this in the 80’s if not sooner)

All these issues have been things many many Democrats and Republicans have pined about over and over. Now that Trump is attempting to actually do something about them he is in the wrong whatever he does. It amazes me how two faced or lack of any memory where the dems or Republicans previously stood on these issues. 

He may not fix it all exactly to my liking but he s done more in 2 years to attempt to fix these things then the idiots on both sides of the fence in the last 40 to 50 years. Of course that is my opinion. 

Again my opinion but the reason he can tackle these issues is because he isn’t one of them on either side. He can do things without worrying about cow towing to the parties. He also could have just as easily ran as a democrat and still won. What the hell would the lame steam media say to that?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Those unscrupulous evil Dems offered Trump 5 billion plus over a year ago for his glorious wall in exchange for dreamer protection and he rejected it outright....He was unwilling to negotiate then and now he's reaping what he sowed.  That is a FACT. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Those unscrupulous evil Dems offered Trump 5 billion plus over a year ago for his glorious wall in exchange for dreamer protection and he rejected it outright....He was unwilling to negotiate then and now he's reaping what he sowed.  That is a FACT. 

GO RV, then BV

In the past Trump and the left did discuss a variety of solutions...........including doubling up on the DACA issue......No agreement was made......but at least they were talking...

Over the years $billions have been approved for border security.....including 700+ miles of a barrier.........this never happened........where did that money go?

video did not copy and paste.....go to link for whole article......CL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-supports-path-to-citizenship-for-up-to-18-million-dreamers-in-new-white-house-proposal/2018/01/25/fa3f01aa-01e3-11e8-8acf-ad2991367d9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.44b21bbd2d47

Trump supports path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million ‘dreamers’ in new White House proposal

Trump supports path to citizenship for ‘dreamers,’ wants $25 billion for border wall

White House officials say President Trump’s immigration plan supports a path to citizenship for “dreamers” and includes $25 billion for a border wall. (Video:

January 25, 2018

President Trump is proposing a path to citizenship for an estimated 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants in exchange for hard-line steps to increase border security and curb legal immigration, a trade-off swiftly opposed by key Democrats.

Trump's support for "dreamers" who have been in the country illegally since they were children represents a significant concession to Democrats and was intended as a compromise to help break the impasse over immigration in Congress, White House aides said Thursday.

The plan offers a citizenship path to more than twice as many dreamers as were enrolled in a deferred action program Trump terminated in September, a move that is likely to engender fierce blowback among some conservatives, especially in the House.

But in a sign of how fraught the prospects for an immigration deal remain, the proposal was met with disdain from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), as well as members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, the Rats had nothing to offer his 1st two years in office as the Repubs had both houses of Congress and the Rats had no power. It was the incompetent fools like Ryan who blew that deal away. RINOs and RATS, hard to tell the difference.

Okay.....so if what you say is true, why didn't Trump hold his party's feet to the fire and instead lost two complete years....only to suggest we're at "national security" stage when the Dems finally have a say after the midterms?  Who's really to blame for this impasse?....the common denominator in both scenarios is Trump, himself.  Again...FACT.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Yep That's been the pattern for most of my life. Repubs draw a line in the sand and then cave like the cowards they are. If the House had had a Trump-like leader instead of that wuss Ryan, many things would have gotten done. Way too many establishment elites in both parties that DO NOT give a DAMN about any of us or the country in general. FACT!!

• Upvote 3

On 1/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Revisionist history.

The first shutdown was for a clean funding bill to which the Dems wanted to include protections for DACA. Trump countered with four things he wanted for immigration reform if he were to give the Dems DACA protection. The four things Trump wanted was funding for border security which included funding for a "wall", restrictions on family-based immigration (chain immigration) or its elimination, end of the diversity lottery, and lastly, path to citizenship for the Dreamers.

The clean funding bill was for the military, funding for disaster and to keep the government open. Since there was no deal with DACA, Congress was supposed to have taken care of it by the summer if not by the end of the year. Trump relented and passed a huge CR that he said he would never sign the like again. Trump was not offered 5 billion plus a year ago for the wall, the Dems wanted a separate DACA bill to be passed first then the would tackle the four pillars of his immigration reform to which they said they would consider the wall funding. Anytime a politician kicks the can down the road it signals it won't get done. Trump knew this but signed the CR bill for the military. This in itself showed he negotiated.

This is fact, your facts are revisionist history. Quit listening to CNN. Trump did negotiate but the Dems were unwilling back then and are unwilling now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

‘What he said!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3