Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Guru Opinions @ 8:45 PM EST - 1/05/2019

1-5-2019  Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Q? Any real chance we see the HCL passed this month?]   Any real chance - absolutely! But I think it will be delayed until there is a solid swing in the oil market.

1-5-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "PARLIAMENT TO VOTE TO LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF ANY DEPUTY WHO VIOLATES THE LAW"   this member of parliament is right on track. This immunity stuff is at the very heart of the issue of corruption. Don’t you think members of the government know they are protected and this gives them a safeguard? Eliminate this and things could drastically change in Iraq, for the better.

1-5-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling    Iraq cannot function…they need $54 per barrel to survive…they’re telling us…in two years it’s going to be $25 per barrel.  That means they’re in the negative.  They need $54 to stay even.  That’s just to make it.  To survive…They are going to be below that by half…it makes me happy cause you and I are sitting on their currency.  What are they going to do devalue it more No.  They are going to add value and you and I are sitting on it.  You should be happy.  It’s real…that’s the way it works.  No body can get around this math…You have a hundred years of how countries devalued and valued their currencies and Iraq is no different.  They are going to be forced to do it.  Nothing can stop them from doing it.  That’s what’s so neat about what’s coming up.  

1-5-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article Quote:  "...al-Karbouli warned Thursday of dire consequences for the Iraqi economy if the fate OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS LINKED TO LOWER CURRENCIES."   Could this be referring to the USD? Of course it is since the dinar is (removed "not" from the post) solely pegged to the US dollar ... if the US dollar has de-valuing issues, this would also drag down the value of the Iraqi dinar. This article is correct. So the best solution is to get off the sole peg and re-peg to the SDR basket of 5 currencies. Then put the dinar on a float and open it up to the world again.

1-5-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Under the title No to the adventure of our economy .. Karbali warns of linking the Iraqi dinar in currencies with the lowest value"  My take away is this. Okay, he is concerned the IQD  will be LINKED with other currencies, that may or do have less value. Not my problem...As what he just said, tells me the cat is out of the bag in that they are going to be linked to other currencies internationally...We shall see what happens, and all in my opinion!! WOW.

Edited by ronscarpa
corrected date
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1