Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump. One Term?

Well CL I see your attempt at rational conversation has been attacked. Crazy isn't it? You try to say something real and logical and the result is conspiracy accusations and personal attacks... How is one supposed to take them serious when diatribes of fantasy and imagination control their response? Soon you will be on the dark-side for expressing your opinion... Welcome to the club.

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I gave a link to a list noting significant concerns I have with the Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America.

Would You, CoorsLite21, like to contradict one or more items in that list or perhaps provide a list of why the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America has a reasonable basis for his policies, beliefs, and personal practices?

I believe I have CLEARLY demonstrated why the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America is a TRAITOR taken from noted references. I also believe based on the performance of record of the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America he is a unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion compliant with Globalistic Agenda(s).

Well perhaps we just live in different realities..........First to your link......

For every link on the internet that says Black........I can find one that says white............

The first 2 points on that link stated Cater didn't understand or control interest rates or bonds...........No President controls interest rates or bond rates..........That was all the further I had to go with that link........just a link promoting negativity.......

President Carter a TRAITOR?.........that's quite a bold statement.......if that were true don't you think he would have been prosecuted if that were the case?  That is how the system works......at least in my reality....

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I have seen first hand the Domestic Policies of The Democratically Elected 39th President directly destroying people. I can not let that pass as acceptable nor, I believe, should anyone else.

My reality here again is.........what policies did Carter put into affect that have any direct influence on any of our lives today?...........I can't think of any.....Although while he held office Congress and the Senate were also both held by the left..........who was destroyed?.........pretty dramatic statement......

And of course that brings up the point........do you really believe the Office of the President is the be all?..........does the President propose Bills, put them in committee.....pass them........move them to the Senate.......pass them there?...........no.......he can sign them, or reject them........

My reality is simple.........I lived through all of this.....witnessed it first hand.......50's.....60's.....70's......Eisenhower and the restoration of our country........the Korean War...........Segregation..........the Cuban Crisis and the air raid drills..........friends and neighbors building bomb shelters.......Kennedy being murdered and the cover up.......the first gas crisis in the early 70's when Gas was $4.00 bucks a gallon and the whole world was going to run out of oil..........I have no idea what your life experiences/realities are.............my ideals have been formed by the life I have lived......

As to any personal affiliations with the 39th President............doesn't matter........

I choose to try to find the good in situations..........I believe I have clearly stated that history will not judge his term as President favorably.........and I understand the many reasons why that is............is the glass totally empty.......well mine isn't...........can we go back and change history..........nope...........

So my reality is I am aware of Carters short comings..........was he a complete and miserable failure as a Man, Father, Husband, Soldier, Sunday School teacher, Politician.......etc?......well that is not the case in my reality........

Always enjoy the respectful manner in which you and I communicate, and can agree to disagree........still wish though you would avoid the name calling......it works pretty well for Trump........but IMO not as well for you..........Take care....

CL

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Well CL I see your attempt at rational conversation has been attacked. Crazy isn't it? You try to say something real and logical and the result is conspiracy accusations and personal attacks... How is one supposed to take them serious when diatribes of fantasy and imagination control their response? Soon you will be on the dark-side for expressing your opinion... Welcome to the club.

B/A 

Perhaps.........it seems people on both edges of reality are pretty well dug in...........CL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Well perhaps we just live in different realities..........First to your link......

For every link on the internet that says Black........I can find one that says white............

The first 2 points on that link stated Cater didn't understand or control interest rates or bonds...........No President controls interest rates or bond rates..........That was all the further I had to go with that link........just a link promoting negativity.......

President Carter a TRAITOR?.........that's quite a bold statement.......if that were true don't you think he would have been prosecuted if that were the case?  That is how the system works......at least in my reality....

My reality here again is.........what policies did Carter put into affect that have any direct influence on any of our lives today?...........I can't think of any.....Although while he held office Congress and the Senate were also both held by the left..........who was destroyed?.........pretty dramatic statement......

And of course that brings up the point........do you really believe the Office of the President is the be all?..........does the President propose Bills, put them in committee.....pass them........move them to the Senate.......pass them there?...........no.......he can sign them, or reject them........

My reality is simple.........I lived through all of this.....witnessed it first hand.......50's.....60's.....70's......Eisenhower and the restoration of our country........the Korean War...........Segregation..........the Cuban Crisis and the air raid drills..........friends and neighbors building bomb shelters.......Kennedy being murdered and the cover up.......the first gas crisis in the early 70's when Gas was $4.00 bucks a gallon and the whole world was going to run out of oil..........I have no idea what your life experiences/realities are.............my ideals have been formed by the life I have lived......

As to any personal affiliations with the 39th President............doesn't matter........

I choose to try to find the good in situations..........I believe I have clearly stated that history will not judge his term as President favorably.........and I understand the many reasons why that is............is the glass totally empty.......well mine isn't...........can we go back and change history..........nope...........

So my reality is I am aware of Carters short comings..........was he a complete and miserable failure as a Man, Father, Husband, Soldier, Sunday School teacher, Politician.......etc?......well that is not the case in my reality........

Always enjoy the respectful manner in which you and I communicate, and can agree to disagree........still wish though you would avoid the name calling......it works pretty well for Trump........but IMO not as well for you..........Take care....

CL

Thank You again, CoorsLite21, for Your response and comments.

The real contest, from my experience, is the gradual to even hotly contested removal of knowledge of and adherence to the Textual Cornerstones (The Bible, The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magne Carte) from the society of The United States Of America. The removal can come in various forms to include Democratically Elected officials and subsequent appointees intending to wrest Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, and Personal Ownership based on Self Governance from any and all of the constituencies to include individuals acting together for the Common Good. Instead, a Federal and Global adherence is forced on the individual. Sure, doesn't happen in a day but over time, the cancer will overtake all and fulfill Saul Alinsky's dreams of destroying The United States Of America and any provisions of The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

Saul Alinsky's, and those with similar philosophies, utopia is utter chaos and destruction.

Obviously a huge mistake to rely on any of these individuals in the elected or appointed positions as some source of personal benefit or provider. The sole reason for serving in the elected or appointed position is to observe the specific Constitutional responsibilities (Division Of Powers in specific positions) so We The People serve themselves individually and collectively.

Sure, the glass half full or half empty can be a way to view things.

What I observed is a little bit of cancer has explosive growth and have seen that over my life time.

Cancer is to be removed. The gauge for healthy vs. cancerous can be discerned from the Textual Cornerstones.

I chose to address the cancer in whatever form for my health, the health of those I directly care for, and The Citizens Of The United States Of America due to the sacrifices, even the ultimate sacrifices, of The True The United States Of America Patriots gone before me.

I'll call a spade a spade. I'll call it when I see it.

The cancer can still fill the glass, too....................................................................

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Flash101 said:

Poor ppl in AZ I'm sure this is going on in the other states as well.

It is but our media refuse to air it because this makes Trump correct in what he's saying. You only hear and see what they want to publish. And their are those that will call this fake news only because they are afraid and don't know any better because they live in a different part of the country and they think their safe there, Jokes on them we are boots on the ground here and the neighboring states with the same problems.

Starr

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You again, CoorsLite21, for Your response and comments.

The real contest, from my experience, is the gradual to even hotly contested removal of knowledge of and adherence to the Textual Cornerstones (The Bible, The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights, Blackstone English Common Law, and The Magne Carte) from the society of The United States Of America. The removal can come in various forms to include Democratically Elected officials and subsequent appointees intending to wrest Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, and Personal Ownership based on Self Governance from any and all of the constituencies to include individuals acting together for the Common Good. Instead, a Federal and Global adherence is forced on the individual. Sure, doesn't happen in a day but over time, the cancer will overtake all and fulfill Saul Alinsky's dreams of destroying The United States Of America and any provisions of The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

Saul Alinsky's, and those with similar philosophies, utopia is utter chaos and destruction.

Obviously a huge mistake to rely on any of these individuals in the elected or appointed positions as some source of personal benefit or provider. The sole reason for serving in the elected or appointed position is to observe the specific Constitutional responsibilities (Division Of Powers in specific positions) so We The People serve themselves individually and collectively.

Sure, the glass half full or half empty can be a way to view things.

What I observed is a little bit of cancer has explosive growth and have seen that over my life time.

Cancer is to be removed. The gauge for healthy vs. cancerous can be discerned from the Textual Cornerstones.

I chose to address the cancer in whatever form for my health, the health of those I directly care for, and The Citizens Of The United States Of America due to the sacrifices, even the ultimate sacrifices, of The True The United States Of America Patriots gone before me.

I'll call a spade a spade. I'll call it when I see it.

The cancer can still fill the glass, too....................................................................

Interesting that you mention cancer.....

Today's treatment...removal...radiation...chemo.....are all meant to kill the cancer.....if it doesn't kill the patient first......something I have witnessed personally with 2 friends at stage 4......was treatment using CBD extracts from cannabis.....a non THC related extract......in both cases the "kill" effort had failed......but the CBD's reduced the size of the mass and both who had been given less than 6 months are going on 2 and 3 years and the cancer is in remission.....pretty amazing stuff....there are many paths in life we can take to find a satisfying end result.....CL

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Starrider said:

It is but our media refuse to air it because this makes Trump correct in what he's saying. You only hear and see what they want to publish. And their are those that will call this fake news only because they are afraid and don't know any better because they live in a different part of the country and they think their safe there, Jokes on them we are boots on the ground here and the neighboring states with the same problems.

Starr

I would guess by the end of the week you will feel much better about your border and the future ahead.......CL

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Recently stateside mostly DC....prior to that Colo...Mich...Cali......majority of time right now is spent out of country.......

I just got back from MI visiting family and friends for the Holidays and after coming home, everything is changed now it doesn't feel like home anymore. I knew we had this problem but now everything is amped up more and even more crossing's people want to come across before the wall goes up its like a hail Mary last chance. Its just nuts here in Winslow everyone is armed with attitudes even the Native Americans are not happy about our neighboring country not doing anything to stop this. It's like See Ya and good luck.

(I say pull all the American work from Mexico since American companies pay Mexico to pay the workers and Mexico gets their cut w/o revenue coming in Mexico just may want to rethink things a little. This is just me thinking out loud.)

Starr 

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I just got back from MI visiting family and friends for the Holidays and after coming home, everything is changed now it doesn't feel like home anymore. I knew we had this problem but now everything is amped up more and even more crossing's people want to come across before the wall goes up its like a hail Mary last chance. Its just nuts here in Winslow everyone is armed with attitudes even the Native Americans are not happy about our neighboring country not doing anything to stop this. It's like See Ya and good luck.

Starr 

I believe Trump will address this this evening....as President he can have the wall built by the Military for the security of US citizens.....it will take some time....still can't understand anyone who is sane, approving of sanctuary cities or states..

In the past 5 years Cali has a net loss of about a million people....many of them are now your local neighbors....not a good trend for AZ...

..CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Starrider said:

(I say pull all the American work from Mexico since American companies pay Mexico to pay the workers and Mexico gets their cut w/o revenue coming in Mexico just may want to rethink things a little. This is just me thinking out loud.)

Starr 

My wifes family lives in mexico. They said inflation high, stopped paying the court employees and now no water. Corrupt mexico leaves nothing for theor people. They are running from what we are getting next. Help. SOS. Trump build that wall .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I believe Trump will address this this evening....as President he can have the wall built by the Military for the security of US citizens.....it will take some time....still can't understand anyone who is sane, approving of sanctuary cities or states..

In the past 5 years Cali has a net loss of about a million people....many of them are now your local neighbors....not a good trend for AZ...

..CL

Agreed +

Starr

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, jg1 said:

My wifes family lives in mexico. They said inflation high, stopped paying the court employees and now no water. Corrupt mexico leaves nothing for theor people. They are running from what we are getting next. Help. SOS. Trump build that wall .

Agreed +

Starr

• Upvote 5

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-legal-analyst-warns-094319547.html

President Donald Trump is considering using his emergency powers to bypass Congress to get his border wall built. At least one legal expert says he can’t do it. 

The president may be biting off more than he can chew here ― legally and financially,” Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano told Martha MacCallum on Monday. “He is clearly in dangerous waters constitutionally.”

Napolitano said the president does have certain emergency powers. 

“But he can’t spend money and he can’t take property unless the Congress has authorized it,” he said. “That’s directly from the Constitution.”

Napolitano added:

“If that were not the case, then President Obama could have declared, ’It’s a national emergency, there isn’t enough health insurance around, we’re going to start paying for it.”

Trump also can’t take money from other programs and use it for a wall. 

“Otherwise, he’s bypassing the Congress and he’s not a president. He’s a prince,” Napolitano said. 

Napolitano made similar comments earlier in the day on Fox Business.

That’s not me saying no,” he told Maria Bartiromo, “because the Supreme Court said no when Harry Truman attempted to do that.” 

Truman attempted to seize steel mills amid a strike during the Korean War. The Supreme Court ruled that he needed Congress to pay for the steel mills and its workers.

“I think this is a bargaining technique,” Napolitano said. “Donald Trump is the master bargainer.” 

They asked Trump if he ever read the constitution, "why would I" he replied, "I know more than our founding fathers, believe me!"

B.A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Interesting that you mention cancer.....

Today's treatment...removal...radiation...chemo.....are all meant to kill the cancer.....if it doesn't kill the patient first......something I have witnessed personally with 2 friends at stage 4......was treatment using CBD extracts from cannabis.....a non THC related extract......in both cases the "kill" effort had failed......but the CBD's reduced the size of the mass and both who had been given less than 6 months are going on 2 and 3 years and the cancer is in remission.....pretty amazing stuff....there are many paths in life we can take to find a satisfying end result.....CL

Well, alright then, CoorsLite21, without any concessions or accepting of wrong doing on my part or any malice or ill will, I'll accept Your parting.

18 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I wish you well in your inter-personal relationships future......Good Luck......CL

I had hoped for a more meaningful explanation for supporting the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America while unaddressed the cancerous philosophies will harm us all. So, I appreciate what interaction was provided by choice, of course, based on personal values and perspectives.

Without regard to financial well being, the Liberal philosophies exposed and applied will render financial well being in the associated venues heavily deterred to entirely compromised and so the need to bring to light the philosophies of the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America in whatever terms the philosophies are identified or the person.

Sure, maybe discreet differences on issues and how they are applied whereas the fundamentals, the Textual Cornerstones in this and other instances, are references to be applied for realizable well being in perpetuity.

I'll offer no further contest or inquiries to You, CoorsLite21.

All The Best, CoorsLite21!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-legal-analyst-warns-094319547.html

President Donald Trump is considering using his emergency powers to bypass Congress to get his border wall built. At least one legal expert says he can’t do it. 

The president may be biting off more than he can chew here ― legally and financially,” Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano told Martha MacCallum on Monday. “He is clearly in dangerous waters constitutionally.”

Napolitano said the president does have certain emergency powers. 

“But he can’t spend money and he can’t take property unless the Congress has authorized it,” he said. “That’s directly from the Constitution.”

Napolitano added:

“If that were not the case, then President Obama could have declared, ’It’s a national emergency, there isn’t enough health insurance around, we’re going to start paying for it.”

Trump also can’t take money from other programs and use it for a wall. 

“Otherwise, he’s bypassing the Congress and he’s not a president. He’s a prince,” Napolitano said. 

Napolitano made similar comments earlier in the day on Fox Business.

That’s not me saying no,” he told Maria Bartiromo, “because the Supreme Court said no when Harry Truman attempted to do that.” 

Truman attempted to seize steel mills amid a strike during the Korean War. The Supreme Court ruled that he needed Congress to pay for the steel mills and its workers.

“I think this is a bargaining technique,” Napolitano said. “Donald Trump is the master bargainer.” 

They asked Trump if he ever read the constitution, "why would I" he replied, "I know more than our founding fathers, believe me!"

B.A

Napolitano has been a bit off his game lately....if Trump makes the case that the thousands caravanning from the southern contries through Mexico constitute a threat to US Citizens.....he has every right to use the military .....even to build a wall...

Drugs, human trafficking.....US citizens being murdered by these illegals make a pretty easy case......funding would come from shifting military funds around....that is done all the time......depending on the need.....I look forward to the rebuttal by Schumer and Pelosi....she already said walls are immoral......and she is the leader of the pack?.......Idiot...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Napolitano has been a bit off his game lately....if Trump makes the case that the thousands caravanning from the southern contries through Mexico constitute a threat to US Citizens.....he has every right to use the military .....even to build a wall...

Drugs, human trafficking.....US citizens being murdered by these illegals make a pretty easy case......funding would come from shifting military funds around....that is done all the time......depending on the need.....I look forward to the rebuttal by Schumer and Pelosi....she already said walls are immoral......and she is the leader of the pack?.......Idiot...

Its sad to say this is secondary but, just think of all the lives it would save in mexico also. We get blamed for it all! Time to end the blame game. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, nstoolman1 said:

I merely stated a fact. Interest rates were 11.5 % and Carter was president. 

And I do know the FED controls the interest rate. 

not to worry...BA proved once AGAIN that his /her  middle of the road views are one sided......... (left). Which is a very narrow road

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5