Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump. One Term?

39 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

You know, Floridian, THANK YOU!!! :tiphat:

Please DO NOT think ill of me for considering Flimsy Carter being a BUFFOON of INCOMPARABLE Proportion!!!

AND.............................................................

HIS Brother Billy.

:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

To have a beer now and then is ONE thing. To be known ONLY for beer is quite another.

Hey, I DID NOT make up the quotes I copied earlier!!!

Thank you, Synopsis.

Yes, I also remember his brother, Billy Carter, the drunk.

• Thanks 1

AND what about the FAILED Flimsy Carter Era Eagle Claw Insanian Hostage Rescue Attempt???!!!

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hostage-rescue-mission-ends-in-disaster

OUR Service Personnel were KILLED OR WOUNDED in Flimsy Carter's IDIOCY!!!

AND ANYONE would SUGGEST Flimsy Carter is "intelligent"???!!!

Flimsy Carter DECLAWED The True The United States Of America Patriot American Eagle TO INCLUDE The United States Of America Military AND LIKEWISE FAILED as being ascribed in ANY respect as A True The United States Of America Patriot!!!

:angry:       :angry:       :angry:

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your appreciation Synopsis, It was an Honor and a Pleasure to serve my country. My wife and I both come from a long line of military service. And YES, Carter went cheap by not allocating enough personnel, money, logistics and insufficient planning to pull off the hostage rescue and as a result it was a miserable FAILURE that cost us military equipment and the lives of our brave warriors. So NO, in my opinion the man was not brilliant (even though he was military) and in my opinion a miserable failure as Commander-in-Chief.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I find it interesting to follow the meandering trails these threads take.  

This one morphed into religion.....along with politics.......sometimes an explosive mix.

My intent was to paint Carter as a President that History will not be kind to..........in part because he was a victim to the system he thought he might make better.

Iran and pardoning those who avoided the draft were 2 major gaffs among many.

His split with a section of the Baptist church was a choice he made based on his own convictions.......a link to articles is below........if interested.....read it and draw your own conclusions.......perhaps he was just staying true to his own bible based beliefs....?

Mankind has division built into the DNA.......even when in agreement.........

Take Christianity........Christ based, Bible based.........but so many different sects that are alike, but yet different.  

And of course the division is.......our way is correct......you others are a little off.......

Easy examples would be ......the Church of Christ and Music..........no instruments......only voice........because that is biblical?........yet the old Testament clearly speaks to instruments....Pslams 33-2.......

The Methodists were against dance, yet King David Danced.....2nd Samuel 6....

So instead of division, perhaps unity, on the main points....John 3-16....etc..... would better serve us in our pursuit of our own faith based Christianity.

So back to Carter.....we can all have own own views.........failed President......sure........many reasons why..........yep

Well, no matter......1st Amendment rights protect our freedom of expression and speech..........So glad to be born as an American......

One last thought.......it seems many here on DV are quick to find fault in our political leaders, past and present.........and some can be quite hard on one another at times........many rocks being hurled in here at times..........for that you might read.......John 8-7

Hope you all have a great week ahead...........God Bless America and all it stands for.........

CL

Carter link         http://www.adherents.com/largecom/baptist_SBC_Carter.html

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, Flimsy Carter will remain an unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion.

Individuals SHOULD NEVER be elected to or appointed to offices in The United States Of America who are unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeons of EPIC proportion for Globalist initiatives ALL in the name of "unity".

So, to take a CLOSER Look at Flimsy Carter:

He said the "most disturbing" reason he and his wife decided to disassociate themselves from the Southern Baptist Convention was the elimination of language in June that identifies Jesus Christ as "the criterion by which the Bible is to be interpreted."

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/baptist_SBC_Carter.html

CLEARLY, Flimsy Carter made NO mention of SPECIFICALLY God The Holy Spirit is the ONE who INTERPRETS the Bible (John 14:26, 1 Peter 1:10-12). However, God The Holy Spirit testifies DIRECTLY to God The Son Jesus Christ (John 15:26). A Biblically correct Sunday School Teacher would KNOW THIS.

Here (as posted earlier) is a link to show comprehensive reasons WHY Flimsy Carter is REASONABLY discharged from ANY supportability as A True The United States Of America Patriot:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Jimmy_Carter.htm

The assessment puts Flimsy Carter in the Liberal Left. Well, I am NOT interested in OTHER assessments. However, looking at the bullet points, I agree with the assessment. I am appalled AND alarmed by Flimsy Carter's stand on MANY of the items AND, thereby, CAN NOT support Flimsy Carter as a Leader OR a Fine Person I would believe to have honorable characteristics.

Also, the significantly notable stated beliefs of Flimsy Carter are contrary to the Bible Flimsy Carter claims to be teaching or should be teaching. The "just why can't we ALL get along ALL in the name of "unity"" DOES NOT apply for things foundationally offset.

References to Politics AND Religion are Highly Interrelated AND woven into the fabric of the Basic Elements Of The United States Of America AND are undeniably related. The introduction to Blackstone English Common Law, for example, that much of The United States Of America Laws were AND are based on is derived from Blackstone English Common Law, CLEARLY notes a personal belief in God AND HIS requirements adhered to as AN essential foundation for the viability of the laws DERIVED FROM the Bible.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to support Flimsy Carter in ANY respect as having ANY credibility. Flimsy Carter is SO naive to believe HIS unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion compliance with Globalistic Agenda(s) subsequently makes Flimsy Carter a victim to the system he thought he might make better. Flimsy Carter DID NOT make the system better while making the system far worse than it already was. Flimsy Carter was and is still a pawn of Flimsy Carter's choosing for the Globalist Agenda. I CAN NOT imagine ANYONE would support THAT. The United States Of America was a laughingstock to the world during Flimsy Carter's Presidency.

AND, we ALL are paying for what Flimsy Carter DID. That IS NOT right for myself OR anyone else to be paying for what Flimsy Carter DID.

My point is Flimsy Carter should have known better AND should come clean with HIS unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion compliance with Globalistic Agenda(s) flailings. Flimsy Carter IS a FAKE.

• Like 1

OH LORD I HOPE ITS NOT A 1 TERM. You all don't live down here in Southern AZ so you all don't even know the whole truth of what's going on here . You only hear what the press wants you to know. Please Please Please hurry putting up the WALL.

Starr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

48 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Unfortunately, Flimsy Carter will remain an unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion.

Individuals SHOULD NEVER be elected to or appointed to offices in The United States Of America who are unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeons of EPIC proportion for Globalist initiatives ALL in the name of "

I'll start with the name calling .....this makes you sound like a 3rd grader, instead of the intellectual individual you are...

Carter was elected....no going backwards to change that....or Obama or anyone else in the past for that matter.......

You might consider looking forward on improving the country, rather than dwelling on mistakes of the past......

JMO......CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

OH LORD I HOPE ITS NOT A 1 TERM. You all don't live down here in Southern AZ so you all don't even know the whole truth of what's going on here . You only hear what the press wants you to know. Please Please Please hurry putting up the WALL.

Starr

***///

Hang on YaSTAR !  We're a-comin'....!  :rodeo::salute:

Our Commander-In-Chief will be addressing the Troops soon -- yup - down at THE BORDER ! :tiphat:

"Let The People Know The TRUTH and The Country is Safe "!

Stay tuned !

When the kommies so rudely cut off our Chief Border Security gal during the meeting the other day,

Chuckie-doll Schumer was too much of a coward to do it himself so told the Cadaver Pelosi to interrupt her

and shut her up.

The kommies didn't want US to know the TRUTH about the Border CRISIS !

Trump will be laying her full report out with THE TRUTH & all the details directly to the American People !

Tomorrow night at 9 p.m.  :twothumbs:  

A "National Emergency" is exactly how he'll describe it.  And there's a reason for that terminology, believe us ! ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I'll start with the name calling .....this makes you sound like a 3rd grader, instead of the intellectual individual you are...

Carter was elected....no going backwards to change that....or Obama or anyone else in the past for that matter.......

You might consider looking forward on improving the country, rather than dwelling on mistakes of the past......

JMO......CL

I certainly appreciate Your Comments, CoorsLite21, AND Enjoy Your Insightfulness - For The Most Part!!! :twothumbs:

I am exceptionally puzzled by ANY support for the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America in light of OBVIOUS Fact. These FACTS are still damaging to The United States Of America Citizens TODAY. The Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America CLEARLY foster a Globalist Agenda AND are directed to destroy The Republic Of The United States Of America that True The United States Of America Patriots fought AND died for. ANY 3rd grader or more educated AND aware person of the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America would come to the conclusion the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America is a TRAITOR making Benedict Arnold appear a True The United States Of America Patriot. The Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America hurt True The United States Of America Patriots THEN AND NOW.

So, what, if ANY, redeeming features are there for the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America in light of OBVIOUS Fact?

I gave a link to a list noting significant concerns I have with the Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America.

Would You, CoorsLite21, like to contradict one or more items in that list or perhaps provide a list of why the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America has a reasonable basis for his policies, beliefs, and personal practices?

I believe I have CLEARLY demonstrated why the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America is a TRAITOR taken from noted references. I also believe based on the performance of record of the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America he is a unintelligent, incompetent, AND spineless stool pigeon of EPIC proportion compliant with Globalistic Agenda(s).

If I am a 3rd grader for ACTUAL FACT, then so be it. As I have noted before, just know..........................................................

This Country was Built Strong AND Defended Securely by True The United States Of America Patriots with a 3rd Grade Education or less. Today, This Country is Being Torn Down AND Heavily Compromised by True The United States Of America TRAITORS with Ivy League Degrees or more. I'll stick with the 3rd Grader True The United States Of America Patriots.

Yeah, a Nuclear Engineer and/or Nuclear Physicist would be in the group of those with Ivy League Degrees or more here.

So, as long as suggestions are provided, I suggest dropping any claim of honorability for the Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America and just move on with understanding he has no redeemable qualities. Because he does not. The Democratically Elected 39th President Of The United States Of America has and is hurting people because of his actions and stated beliefs so ANY support would be childishly naive at best.

I have and will look at the Foundational Documents, their intended and actual practices, and any observations due to deviations from the Foundational Documents with their intended and actual practice. Then, obviously, making appropriate assessments while noting past practices to be avoided consistent with the Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President among other things.

I do not want these mistakes repeated and ANY current practices abruptly terminated. They have and will hurt us all so must be avoided in the future for obvious reasons.

I trust You, CoorsLite21, will agree with me on both Principle and Practice in light of obvious fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Hang on YaSTAR !  We're a-comin'....!  :rodeo::salute:

Our Commander-In-Chief will be addressing the Troops soon -- yup - down at THE BORDER ! :tiphat:

"Let The People Know The TRUTH and The Country is Safe "!

Stay tuned !

When the kommies so rudely cut off our Chief Border Security gal during the meeting the other day,

Chuckie-doll Schumer was too much of a coward to do it himself so told the Cadaver Pelosi to interrupt her

and shut her up.

The kommies didn't want US to know the TRUTH about the Border CRISIS !

Trump will be laying her full report out with THE TRUTH & all the details directly to the American People !

Tomorrow night at 9 p.m.  :twothumbs:  

A "National Emergency" is exactly how he'll describe it.  And there's a reason for that terminology, believe us ! ;)

{"itemType":"maillistrow","tableViewId":"folderId:AQMkADAwATE2ZTUwLWZjZGMtZGJjNS0wMAItMDAKAC4AAAN1HzLM233iTYKLnNYHX76QAQDAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAACAQwAAAA=;listViewType:1;viewFilter:All;focusedViewFilter:0;sortColumn:1;sortDirection:Descending","tableListViewType":1,"rowKeys":["AQAAAAAAAQwBAAACQ2euEQAAAAA="],"subjects":["Authorize Your Ring Account"],"latestItemIds":["AQMkADAwATE2ZTUwLWZjZGMtZGJjNS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAN1HzLM233iTYKLnNYHX76QBwDAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAACAQwAAADAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAJDZ64RAAAA"]}

{"itemType":"maillistrow","tableViewId":"folderId:AQMkADAwATE2ZTUwLWZjZGMtZGJjNS0wMAItMDAKAC4AAAN1HzLM233iTYKLnNYHX76QAQDAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAACAQwAAAA=;listViewType:1;viewFilter:All;focusedViewFilter:0;sortColumn:1;sortDirection:Descending","tableListViewType":1,"rowKeys":["AQAAAAAAAQwBAAACQ2euEQAAAAA="],"subjects":["Authorize Your Ring Account"],"latestItemIds":["AQMkADAwATE2ZTUwLWZjZGMtZGJjNS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAN1HzLM233iTYKLnNYHX76QBwDAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAACAQwAAADAdoPEw7xWR5+WXBFBH9yHAAJDZ64RAAAA"]}

Edited by Starrider
redo

Edited by Starrider

7 minutes ago, Starrider said:

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Great, thanks for sharing Star!!  The Democrats are playing politics with our border security. 

Damn skippy !

Their unwarranted hate for Trump for crashing their vile queen KILLary's PLANNED

'appointment' as head kommie tool-for-evil is putting ALL OF US at great risk of harm &/or death.

Their childish behaviour is unforgivable.  :angry:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

If I am a 3rd grader for ACTUAL FACT, then so be it. As I have noted before, just know

Yes, I mentioned that in regards to your childish name calling here on DV........"flimsey Carter"?.....not sure what satisfaction you get from that.......?

Any person who has served in the Highest Office of our Land deserves some respect.......as a member of the greatest generation saving all of us, and the rest of the world from tyrany.....he deserves respect.......as I have stated.....he wan't the greatest President........many believe the worst.......but he still served........did/have you?

BTW.......

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/name-calling#h1

name-calling noun
name-call·ing | \ˈnām-ˌkȯ-liŋ  \

Definition of name-calling 
: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts
Synonyms for name-calling

Synonyms

character assassination, mudslinging

And I ask.....why do you feel the need to do any of this here on DV..........Childish in my mind......

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I trust You, CoorsLite21, will agree with me on both Principle and Practice in light of obvious fact.

You and I share some common ground in our political visions.........but you and I are polar opposites in how we express ourselves a treat others who may not be totally like minded.....

I wish you well in your inter-personal relationships future......Good Luck......CL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes, I mentioned that in regards to your childish name calling here on DV........"flimsey Carter"?.....not sure what satisfaction you get from that.......?

Any person who has served in the Highest Office of our Land deserves some respect.......as a member of the greatest generation saving all of us, and the rest of the world from tyrany.....he deserves respect.......as I have stated.....he wan't the greatest President........many believe the worst.......but he still served........did/have you?

BTW.......

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/name-calling#h1

name-calling noun
name-call·ing | \ˈnām-ˌkȯ-liŋ  \

Definition of name-calling 
: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts
Synonyms for name-calling

Synonyms

character assassination, mudslinging

And I ask.....why do you feel the need to do any of this here on DV..........Childish in my mind......

You and I share some common ground in our political visions.........but you and I are polar opposites in how we express ourselves a treat others who may not be totally like minded.....

I wish you well in your inter-personal relationships future......Good Luck......CL

First of all, I would like to Thank You, CoorsLite21, for responding to my post.

In reference to the Domestic AND International Policies exercised by the Democratically Elected 39th President, I would still like to know why You specifically offer some support for the Democratically Elected 39th President.

In my opinion, just because someone has served in an elected or appointed position is no basis for automatically supporting the qualities the person or the person themself demonstrated in the elected or appointed position.

I did reference a summary with a link noting seemingly verifiable facts that, at least some of which, would be a very deep concern for True The United States Of America Patriots. Simply giving a complete or partial pass to the Democratically Elected 39th President for the values articulated and practiced in contrast to the Founding Documents is, to me, unconscionable.

To foster an open dialogue both in this and the most previous post, I noted terms that likely would be amenable to You while still not getting the answers to support why You believe the Democratically Elected 39th President adequately represents We The People based on the Founding Documents. I did note specific performance lapses and obvious personal inconsistencies of The Democratically Elected 39th President. I would consider some worthy of investigation to potentially include indicting and convicting The Democratically Elected 39th President of Treason.

Further, if You do have some affinity for the Democratically Elected 39th President, You may be able to provide insights for the affinity which could be one or more of the following:

• The Democratically Elected 39th President accorded You a service medal. For Your service, my heart felt Thank You, CoorsLite21.
  • You have had a personal interaction with the Democratically Elected 39th President.
  • The Democratically Elected 39th President is a close or distant family friend.
  • You may have had a ministry interaction with The Democratically Elected 39th President.
  • You may have had a business interaction with The Democratically Elected 39th President.
  • You may have had an investment interaction with The Democratically Elected 39th President.
  • Other.

Potentially, none of these issues are related in any way to the Domestic and International Policies practiced by the Democratically Elected 39th President. If any of the interactions noted above did take place, I trust they were meaningful for You.

However, both in and outside the Office of The Democratically Elected 39th President, I find stated beliefs and practices of deep concern.

I would like to know as well what is so tightly held to circumvent calling and addressing a spade as a spade. Some, I for one, have been severely and negatively impacted by "unity at all cost" and "just ignore to get along" both in my professional and personal life.

I have seen first hand the Domestic Policies of The Democratically Elected 39th President directly destroying people. I can not let that pass as acceptable nor, I believe, should anyone else.

For example, noting certain types of cancer as really being OK will destroy just the same as ignoring cancer altogether or not appropriately addressing the cancer.

The cancer has been and is here and growing. Will it be addressed? I have a history of watching it and can not just let it exist and progress in any venue. Eventually, it will destroy us all and the successors we all claim to care about.

As noted prior, if the least of us fall standing on appropriate principle with their six unguarded, then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since their six will be unguarded and there is nothing and no one left to stand for.

I believe there are significant things noted to get Your six, CoorsLite21, if need be whereas The Democratically Elected 39th President issues are a deep concern for me and I am unable to offer support or defense on this issue.

Perhaps You, CoorsLite21, can offer me some insight to Your seeming deep concerns regarding supporting The Democratically Elected 39th President in some regard other than simply he was elected to the office.

Asking You to honor the questions I noted here I believe is in no way childish and an honest inquiry.

I Thank You in advance and look forward to Your reply and interaction.

• Downvote 2

More Dept of Homeland Security buses dropping off hundreds of illegal border hoppers who screamed asylum and have been released in our community while they wait years to be denied asylum. This catch and release has to stop! 1/5/2019

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 1