Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An official source reveals new secrets about Pompeo's visit to Baghdad

yota691

Just now, Half Crazy Runner said:

I have a question. Everyone is saying they have to stop the auctions before raising the rate. But wouldn’t raising the rate stop the auctions? If the dinar was worth $1, nobody would need to buy the dollar anymore, right..? Or am I just being naive?

:twothumbs: NO!!! You Are NOT Being Naive, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, the "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions ARE Funding Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption IN Iraq namely the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE OTHER Officials, TOO!!!

What THIS does is deplete the growth of the CBI reserves since the USD to pay for imports (and the associated corruption) comes DIRECTLY out of the CBI reserves WHERE the CBI receives the INTERNATIONAL Crude Oil payments in USD (foreign currency).

SO............................................................................

The sticky wicket (of sorts) IS THERE IS A GRAVY TRAIN FOR the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, AND THE Associated Bicraqi Iraqi CORRUPT GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials!!!

GOING TO a "open" "economy" REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE GRAVY TRAIN FOR the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, AND THE Associated Bicraqi Iraqi CORRUPT GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials!!!

What THEY are ALL up against is "heat' AND "sand" "season" IS NIGH UPON THEM AND the locals, namely the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry, CAN AND WILL LIKELY GET "irritated" "agitated" AND ALL "upset" potentially leading to Sectarian Violence AND Civil War BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION.

NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi GOI MUST DEMONSTRATE ADEQUATE EFFECTIVENESS REPRESENTING THE DEMOCRATIC Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry OR ELSE by RELEASING foreign investment INTO Iraq FOR the NECESSARY reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN a REAL TIME "open" "economy".

Well, OK, I DID say MY (NOTE: MY) opinion. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

WITH ALL The United States Of America ASSETS NOW IN the region to "reach" "out" AND "touch" some" "one' (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) SOMETHINZ' GOTTA GIVE!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Besides, The United States Of America Treasury Representatives HAVE BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI SINCE January 2015 SO, the "go" "live" SHOULD BE VERY STREAMLINED AND QUICK WHEN "authorized"!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: NO!!! You Are NOT Being Naive, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, the "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions ARE Funding Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption IN Iraq namely the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE OTHER Officials, TOO!!!

What THIS does is deplete the growth of the CBI reserves since the USD to pay for imports (and the associated corruption) comes DIRECTLY out of the CBI reserves WHERE the CBI receives the INTERNATIONAL Crude Oil payments in USD (foreign currency).

The sticky wicket (of sorts) IS THERE IS A GRAVY TRAIN FOR the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, AND THE Associated Bicraqi Iraqi CORRUPT GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials!!!

GOING TO a "open" "economy" REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE GRAVY TRAIN FOR the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, AND THE Associated Bicraqi Iraqi CORRUPT GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials!!!

What THEY are ALL up against is "heat' AND "sand" "season" IS NIGH UPON THEM AND the locals, namely the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry, CAN AND WILL LIKELY GET "irritated" "agitated" AND ALL "upset" potentially leading to Sectarian Violence AND Civil War BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION.

NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi GOI MUST DEMONSTRATE ADEQUATE EFFECTIVENESS REPRESENTING THE DEMOCRATIC Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry OR ELSE by RELEASING foreign investment INTO Iraq FOR the NECESSARY reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IN a REAL TIME "open" "economy".

WITH ALL The United States Of America ASSETS NOW IN the region to "reach" "out" AND "touch" some" "one' (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) SOMETHINZ' GOTTA GIVE!!!

Besides, The United States Of America Treasury Representatives HAVE BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI SINCE January 2015 SO, the "go" "live" SHOULD BE VERY STREAMLINED AND QUICK WHEN "authorized"!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:bump:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The United States Of America Treasury Representatives HAVE BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI SINCE January 2015 SO, the "go" "live" SHOULD BE VERY STREAMLINED AND QUICK WHEN "authorized"!!!

This immediately brought to mind the CBI "test site" that we used to be able to bring up, but has since disappeared.

They are probably all set to go whenever they deem the time appropriate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!

Thanks amigo! 

Go moola nova 👍🏻 💰 💵 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

***************************           The corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions FUNDING AND FUELING the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorist Machine TO THE TUNE OF NOMINALLY 20 BILLION USD PER YEAR IN the Muddle East       "closeday Bicraqi Iraqi CB                                                  ***************************    Thanks Synopsis for your posts! .. I like the way you go deeper finding key pieces in this speculative puzzle..( please hold tigth your coffe mug ¡¡ :) ...also thanks to LB..Yota...6yl ...butifIdrn...ChuckFynley ..pitcher ...hotcury and all DV members ¡¡¡¡ I came with these questions sure you or other smart DV genius could answer  ..                                                
. ******************  1. For now all we know that corrupt currency auctions are a impediment for a RV and betterment of iraqi population  2. If the government of the United States is aware of this situation, how is it that exerting pressure with Mahdi or banking system does not implement actions to stop this vicious practice ..3.  Is it something beyond the reach of the US government to get the Iraqi banking system to make a change for something honest.? .4. On the one hand we see how US is exerting maximum pressure against Iran through severe sanctions never seen before and many other forms in order to choke its economy by preventing funds to promove terrorism and, on the other hand, leaving open an big hole for which the iranies are receiving $$ through corrupt currency auctions ... patching holes and leaving one large open ..it seems that auctions  currency  have been since 2004 (no sure )..if around 20 billón por year × 15 years it results in 150 billions ¡¡¡ (aprox your data )....mostly funneled to insanians terrorists activities ¡¡ :(       ********  Could it be possible to stop currency auctions if : Anticorruption system be implemented in full force? fully formed governnent ? ..maliki and crooks to jail ??..bombing insanians bases??..more progress and time needed ?...or banking system is totally controled by corrupts guys and they will fight to impede any change ..?

? ...Thank You everybody for your views ..opinions ..everything is welcome ;) ..  :)      

Go Moola Nova ¡¡¡

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I have a question. Everyone is saying they have to stop the auctions before raising the rate. But wouldn’t raising the rate stop the auctions? If the dinar was worth $1, nobody would need to buy the dollar anymore, right..? Or am I just being naive?

In The Articles of Agreement of the IMF Article 8 Section 3 states

Section 3.  Avoidance of discriminatory currency practices

No member shall engage in, or permit any of its fiscal agencies referred to in Article V, Section 1 to engage in, any discriminatory currency arrangements or multiple currency practices, whether within or outside margins under Article IV or prescribed by or under Schedule C, except as authorized under this Agreement or approved by the Fund. If such arrangements and practices are engaged in at the date when this Agreement enters into force, the member concerned shall consult with the Fund as to their progressive removal unless they are maintained or imposed under Article XIV, Section 2, in which case the provisions of Section 3 of that Article shall apply.

Straight from the horse's mouth. So no you are not naive.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

OK, @dinarin, I'll take a stab at Your notes AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

1. For now all we know that corrupt currency auctions are a impediment for a RV and betterment of iraqi population .

Agreed.

2. If the government of the United States is aware of this situation, how is it that exerting pressure with Mahdi or banking system does not implement actions to stop this vicious practice ..

I dunno. The corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auction sure feeds A LOT of corruption in Iraq AND, REASON would have it, STOP IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER!!!

3.  Is it something beyond the reach of the US government to get the Iraqi banking system to make a change for something honest.?

I DO NOT think so. MANY MOVING pieces at play HERE. One could be the ReInstatement would give darker elements ENORMOUS purchasing power while those elements have NOT been fully sequestered/neutralized. Scary John Kerry is HYPER ACTIVE IN THE MUDDLE EAST NOW AND MAY BE A KEY INDICATOR OF THE DARKER ELEMENTS.

4. On the one hand we see how US is exerting maximum pressure against Iran through severe sanctions never seen before and many other forms in order to choke its economy by preventing funds to promove terrorism and, on the other hand, leaving open an big hole for which the iranies are receiving $$ through corrupt currency auctions ... patching holes and leaving one large open ..it seems that auctions  currency  have been since 2004 (no sure )..if around 20 billón por year × 15 years it results in 150 billions ¡¡¡ (aprox your data )....mostly funneled to insanians terrorists activities ¡¡ :(       ********  Could it be possible to stop currency auctions if : Anticorruption system be implemented in full force?

Interesting point. I am not sure what electronic features would automatically identify and screen from an EFFECTIVE AML/CFT standpoint since the current corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions funnel nominally 30 - 40% to corruption AND terrorism NOW.

fully formed governnent ?

I dunno. I suspect STOPPING the funding of corruption in the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI would accelerate the RIGHT things to be completed.

..maliki and crooks to jail ??..

THAT is a GOOD START. WITH the funding of corruption NOW, I suspect THESE miscreants are safe. ONCE the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, influences are removed, the ball will move rapidly in the right direction WITH the corrupt indicted, prosecuted, AND sentenced EFFECTIVELY.

bombing insanians bases??..

Well, NOW THAT is a GREAT OPTION!!! NOT sure HOW far THAT will go. Hopefully, the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WILL relieve THEMSELVES of THEIR insanity WHILE history has shown OTHERWISE.

more progress and time needed ?...

Nah. Just MORE time for CORRUPTION AND STATUS QUO.

or banking system is totally controled by corrupts guys and they will fight to impede any change ..?

Yeah, LIKELY a WISE option to have THESE replaced.

Thank You everybody for your views ..opinions ..everything is welcome ;) ..  :)      

Sure Thing @dinarin :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Pompeo vowed in Baghdad "a comprehensive response" to any targeting of American interests

Friday - 5 Ramadan 1440 AH - 10 May 2019 AD Issue Number [14773]

Baghdad: Hamza Mustafa
A source familiar with the details of the brief visit by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Baghdad a few days ago that the minister carried the Iraqi officials he met with the responsibility of any targeting of the interests of Washington or its forces in Iraq, especially at the hands of groups linked to Iran, waving a "comprehensive response" . 
The echoes of the visit continue to resonate in various political, media and elite circles in Iraq. Not only did the Iraqi public view the statements issued by the offices of Iraqi President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, whom the US Secretary of State met separately, especially as Pompeo canceled a scheduled date with German Chancellor Angela Merkel to complete the surprise visit, which was not announced in advance.
The source familiar with the details of the visit to Asharq Al-Awsat said that Pompeiro was serious in informing Iraqi leaders about the nature of the coming confrontation with Iran and what is required of Iraq, which until recently was looking for an extension of the period of exemption from sanctions imposed on Iran Especially gas and electricity. 
"Pompeo has clearly warned the Iraqi government that it is responsible for any attack, even if it was a mistake, that the US forces or interests in Iraq could be exposed," he said, vowing "a comprehensive response if that happened." He explained that the American minister "showed that the pro-Iranian groups appear to be interacting (with the recent tension with Washington) more than Iran, being the first and foremost beneficiaries of Tehran, which makes the United States in a situation that can not be tolerated, so the response will include not only the side Military but will also be a multi-faceted economy. "
The political expert, Dr. Hisham al-Hashemi told «Middle East» that «Pompeo told Baghdad that there is limited military pressure on military targets may be in Iraq for the allies of Iran», indicating that «in light of this assured the Iraqi government that it must protect the interests of America and its citizens Iraq from any reaction that may result from this potential attack ». 
The former leader of the Popular Crowd Karim Nuri told Asharq Al-Awsat that "Iran is already counting on its friends in Iraq, the armed factions loyal to it and threatening the American presence." But he cautioned that "any process involving Iraq or implicating it in the possible US-Iranian confrontation will be a dishonest behavior that will pay everyone, including Iran's friends and allies."
A recent document from the Iraqi prime minister's office said there were about 9,000 coalition forces in Iraq, including 6,000 US troops, noting that their mission was to focus on training, advising and air support.
  • Upvote 3

Saleh and Abdul-Mahdi: Our policy is balanced with all friends and neighbors

Thursday 09 May 2019 

http://alsabaah.iq/8533/صالح-وعبد-المهدي-سياستنا-متوازنة-مع-جميع-الأصدقاء-والجيران

image.png.9f6332200a929d80827289d091b5a314.png

Ghadad / Sabah

The United States is an important strategic partner for Iraq, and Iraq continues its balanced policy, which builds bridges of friendship and cooperation with all friends and neighbors, including Iran, while US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo expressed his understanding of Iraq's positions on the issues. To support the efforts of the Ministry of Oil to agree with Exxon Mobil Company on the South Integrated Project.
"The strategic partnership with the United States is important for Iraq, and its commitment to its balanced policy, which builds bridges of friendship and cooperation with all friends and neighbors, including Iran," President Barham Salih said in a presidential statement received by Sabah. On the «keenness of Iraq to develop bilateral relations between the two countries and with the other brotherly and friendly countries in various fields».
"Iraq is building its relations with everyone on the basis of the priorities of its interests and working to deepen the participants," Saleh added. "Iraq has returned to play its fundamental role in the region and it is a place where everyone meets for dialogue and understanding away from conflicts and conflicts."
"The efforts of Iraq and the role it plays in the region and its efforts to extend security and attract foreign investment and expertise, including the privileged relations with the United States," Pompeo said at a meeting attended by US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Ambassador David Satterfield.
"The United States is an important strategic partner for Iraq and Iraq continues its balanced policy that builds bridges of friendship and cooperation with the United States, All friends and neighbors, including neighbor Iran », stressing« Iraq's desire to develop relations with the United States and with the rest of neighboring countries and friends in various fields ».
He stressed that «Iraq builds its relations with all on the basis of the interests of Iraq first and work to deepen the participants without stopping the differences», noting «the importance of resolving all differences through sincere dialogue and constructive and Iraq has returned to play its role in the region to return to Baghdad In which everyone is not a place for conflict and conflict ».
The statement pointed out that the two sides «discussed the results of the European tour by the Prime Minister, as well as important visits to neighboring countries».
"He is pleased with the efforts of the Iraqi government, the role it plays, and its efforts to extend security and attract foreign investment and expertise, including the special relations with the United States," he said, praising the cabinet's decision to support the oil ministry's efforts to agree with ExxonMobil. Integrated South Project ».
"He understands the positions of Iraq on the issues at hand

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to An official source reveals new secrets about Pompeo's visit to Baghdad

An official source reveals new secrets about Pompeo's visit to Baghdad

Political | 08:46 - 12/05/2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
An official source said on Sunday that US Secretary of State Mayak Pompeo was visiting Baghdad and meeting with Iraqi officials. 
The source close to the atmosphere of the talks held by Pompeo with President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahd, "Pompeo as far as it was clear and explicit in proving the seriousness of his country on ending the behavior of Iran, whether nuclear file or its interventions in the region, it was open to the possibility of To impress the Iranians that Washington is too serious. " 
He stressed that "the tone of Pompeo, which combined the rigor of the situation and open the prospect of conditional dialogue encouraged Iraqi leaders to hold frank and constructive talks with him on several files interconnected with each other in the region."
The official explained that "Pompeo as far as conveying messages to the Iraqis, some of which appeared to be encrypted, towards the delivery to the Iranians, it seemed keen not to implicate Iraq in sharp positions and out of the knowledge of the specificity of the Iraqi situation." 
He added that "Pompeo was keen to bear Baghdad control the rhythm of armed factions close to Iran because Washington will not stand idly by on any action that harms US interests in Iraq or the region." 
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a surprise visit to Iraq on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, amid escalating tension between the United States and Iran.

• Upvote 3

A deputy reveals the truth of the discussion of the dimensions of Pompeo's visit during the next session: the government knows its work

Political | 05:48 - 12/05/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=46524

image.thumb.png.b2720a0ec6a7f2995ca6d06ed442a1f4.png

Special - balance News 
denied MP Walid al- Fath alliance Sahlani, Monday, discussing the fact that the dimensions of the sudden US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visit to Iraq during the next meeting, while noting that the government knows dealing with external relations. 
"The agenda of the next session includes a number of laws and is prepared in advance and there is no discussion to postpone the visit of Pompeo and the contents of the messages," Sahlani said in an interview with Mawazine News. 
"The MPs are aware of the government's ability to manage the crisis between Iran and the United States and is able to balance the external relations," he said.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Revealing the thrust of a new message conveyed by Pompeo to officials in Baghdad

Political | 08:51 - 19/05/2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo conveyed a message to Baghdad officials during his recent visit to the Iraqi capital amid tension between his country and Iran: "If you do not stand by us, stand by neutrality," the sources told The Associated Press. "He said. 
The letter, conveyed by two officials in the Iraqi government to the Associated Press, according to the agency reported in a report, on Iraq's exact position: his government allied with two increasingly quarrelsome. 
The two Iraqi officials said that "Pompeo transferred to Baghdad intelligence information received by the United States, about the threat of US forces in Iraq, but kept them vague." 
Pompeo did not specify the nature of the threat, according to the two officials who spoke to the Associated Press, on condition of anonymity.
"We do not expect them to stand by the United States in any confrontation with Iran, but they must not stand against America; in other words, Iraq should stand aside," he said. 
"Bombay told the Iraqis that the United States has an" inherent right to self-defense "and that it would use it if US personnel, installations or interests were attacked by Iran or its proxies in Iraq or in any other country, the agency quoted US officials as saying. Elsewhere". 
"Bombay does not think of any preemptive strikes against Iran or the use of Iraqi territory to launch military operations against it," three US officials told the Associated Press. 
"Pompeo's message was that the United States wanted to avoid conflict, but it would respond or defend itself if necessary," the US officials said.
An Iraqi Defense Ministry general told the Associated Press that "Iraq is taking precautionary measures in the light of information about threats against US interests, although these measures have not reached the highest levels." 
Relations between Washington and Tehran have become strained in the wake of US President Donald Trump's decision this month to try to halt Iran's oil exports altogether and strengthen the US presence in the Gulf in response to what he said were Iranian threats. 
Earlier this week, Washington withdrew its diplomatic staff from its embassy in Baghdad following attacks on four oil tankers in the Gulf earlier this week.

• Upvote 3

131919.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/05/24 00:33
  • Number of readings 635
  • Section: Monitoring
  •  

Hakim reveals the details of Trump's visit to Assad's eye .. And talk between Abdul Mahdi and Pompeo

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim revealed on Thursday between Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during his recent visit to Baghdad, while the latter posed a number of "problems" between Washington and Tehran.

"The US Secretary of State's recent visit to Iraq is an important visit, in which he outlined the position of the United States on the crisis with Iran," the Foreign Minister said. 

"Al-Hakim said that" Abdul-Mahdi told Pompeo that Iraq has a strong relationship with Iran and has economic interests with him, such as the import of electricity and gas in addition to the distinguished political relations, so Iran has a speciality in Iraq. " 

"Abdul-Mahdi told Pompeo that Iraq wants to remain in a position so that it is not affected by this crisis," he said, adding that "Pompeo told Abdul-Mahdi that Iraq is an important country for the United States."
Al-Hakim revealed the details of US President Donald Trump's visit to the base of Al-Assad during the New Year's Eve at the beginning of this year, while stressing that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi was the one who refused to meet Trump on that day.

"The president's visit to Iraq was not undeclared. The prime minister informed me of this visit since 10 am on Trump's visit and told me he would visit the base of Ein al-Assad to celebrate with US soldiers there," Hakim said. Republic also visit. " 

Al-Hakim added that "after that we started to discuss mechanisms of reception and meeting and how to benefit from this visit, and we contacted the US embassy in Baghdad to discuss these things," adding that "it was supposed to go to the Prime Minister to receive Trump at the base, But the US side told us that the visit would last only two hours, and the time to meet Abdul Mahdi is 15 minutes. "

Hakim said that "Abdul Mahdi rejected the idea of the meeting after consulting his advisers who told him that 15 minutes is not enough to sit at one table and discussed a number of issues and agendas with the US president," pointing out that "the decision of Abdul Mahdi not to go to the base of Assad, Iraq". 

"After that, it was agreed with the US side that there would be a telephone call between Abdul Mahdi and Tramb, and this was done and the call lasted for eight minutes," he said, adding that "Trump told Abdul Mahdi that he was waiting in Washington after praising Iraq and his new government" .

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/171613/الحكيم-يكشف-تفاصيل-زيارة-ترامب-لعين-الاسد--والحديث-بين-عبد-المهدي-وبومبيو

• Upvote 2