Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Guru Opinions - 4 December 2019

1-4-2019    Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   We still wait for the Jan 8th session in parliament to see if the last of the three ministers are voted on. Today we heard that maybe they might just vote on the Interior minister on next Tuesday. We wait and see. So right now there is still no indication of a reinstatement occurring soon. I know we all expected maybe January to be our month and this is still the best month for the CBI to target it. The CBI still has this planned for January but, like I keep telling everyone, this is not going to be such a huge surprise when it does occur. We WILL have some indication for at least a week or two ahead of time and see it coming. Right now we do NOT see any of these indicators. Maybe after the last of the ministers are voted on things might suddenly pick up and get crazy. We just sit, relax and wait…..

1-4-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There is a tweet going around that President Trump has tied some RV to a China trade agreement...False. There is no RV - never will be.  Best we can hope for is for Iraq to open it's economy to investors and float the dinar.

1-4-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...I know there have been things happening in Iraq.  I know that they have a Parliament meeting tomorrow [Friday]  ...I am sure some good information will come out of that...We know things are moving along, but they are moving slowly. As far as I know (and that is questionable - at best) rates are still good.....I believe that there is going to be a Bank meeting among the major Banks...I think they are going to make a decision on when to release this to us (the banks will never have any say about the IQD and any decision for a value change)... We believe they have a couple of options to do it before the weekend (...B.S.). ...That meeting should take place early in the afternoon tomorrow [Friday] which case anything is possible for us in the next couple of days. This is what I am hearing (from who...gremlins)..??...I just think we are in a great position to receive and finally be there. Yes, it has been a much farther process than any of us thought. (as was mentioned by someone yesterday...what is he smoking..?)

1-4-2019  Newshound Guru Adam Montana  [Since I have been on this investment (10years) the dinar rate is moving in the wrong direction (Devaluation) from 1166 - 1182 - 1190.]   ...I don't think we're seeing anything to worry about.  A change from 1166 to 1190 is miniscule and barely worth noting...I think we are going in a good direction.  (...:twothumbs:...)

1-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready  [Question?: Is it to say that Iraq depends on stable oil prices in which to submit, ratify, and approve a budget?  I ask because one would think that contingencies would be in place for such a volatile resource.]  That would depend on current rate vs budget minimum target rate. A question I cannot answer….there is probably room to spare in the numbers. They have been at this a long time. So, they probably have room to play before they would alter the budget. Also...they have plenty of monetary reserves.

• Upvote 2