Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction - Thursday - 3 Jan 2019

ronscarpa

@6ly410I wouldn't it call it negativity.  Some of us who have been in this for 15 years are just more guarded than others.  We've heard a lot, hoped a lot and seen a lot thinking that a RV was right around the corner.  We really would rather be proven wrong and have this ride end. Don't let it get you down. Keep doing your thing and stay positive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, cranman said:

@6ly410I wouldn't it call it negativity.  Some of us who have been in this for 15 years are just more guarded than others.  We've heard a lot, hoped a lot and seen a lot thinking that a RV was right around the corner.  We really would rather be proven wrong and have this ride end. Don't let it get you down. Keep doing your thing and stay positive. 

True dat . . . Too many Deja` Vu of the " Good News " year end/New Year and another year of waiting scenarios.

One of my buddies I worked with in Kuwait way back on early '04 wished me a Happy " Sweet 16 " New Years text . . . :(

After 15 years Cranman, doesn't it seem as if you've just taken a hard turn into the surreal ? 

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER

Yes it does.  I come by this site multiple times a day to see what's up, and am never surprised when it hasn't RVd. Lol. We are dealing with Iraq after all!

That being said,  I have a lot of patience as I don't NEED this to happen.  I could always use more money as I'm not rich. But I'm doing alright,  therefore I can wait. I understand others here could really use it sooner than later. So for them I hope it happens right now. 

• Upvote 2

I bought my dinar in June of 2005

I have been following this site for yrs now just keeping my mouth shut most of the time. I have gotten excited about the dinar RVing many times.  But been disappointed just as many times. I have decided to never get excited until I am standing in the bank line with my cash in hand.  I just wonder if they will ever RV or if my dinar will just sit in my gun safe for the rest of its existence.     

I dont know that's it. 

Happy New Year 

Go RV 

• Upvote 4

WOW Botz, I really didn't mean to hurt your little feelings, sorry man. You must have been standing in the line at the bank this morning. OK, OK you got me, I am the phantom DV guru an if you had to go back to 2016 to find a positive thing from me about the likely hood for the Dinar increasing in value you win...LMAO

Being I'm a guru now, I can openly an without any hesitation tell you that the Dinar did not RV today. I also will not charge you any fees for that information....

One more guru forecast just for you today an I will sign off, stay out of the rumor section an read the articles that Buti-yota post. Oops that was 2, sorry.....still no charge

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

It’s not about being positive or being negative.

It’s about Iraq reality. 

The reality is that Iraq is not ready to RV their currency. 

still some work to do.

Go reality 

Go RV sooner than later

Go $1:1

With all due respect to you, Laid Back and with no negative, condescending and or degrading intentions can you enlighten me/DV as to your definition and or perspective as to the term "Iraq reality" regarding the RV, as mentioned above  ?? 

Aloha Sir ................. :tiphat:

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Peace brother, sorry again your not rich today but my sources are telling me it will RV tomorrow. Be in line early for the best rates. 

Cant believe your calling this an argument, hell man you sound like a liberal. Next I guess I'll be a racist. 

I just made a comment in jest about folks thinking today they would wake up rich on account of some guru BS they read in the rumor section.

Dont know much about that taking a knee sort of thing since the NFL perfected it but you do whatever you need to do to get to that happy place.

I'm shutting it down for the day but hoping all your RV dreams come true tomorrow an if not then the day afterward....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, DoD said:

Peace brother, sorry again your not rich today but my sources are telling me it will RV tomorrow. Be in line early for the best rates. 

Cant believe your calling this an argument, hell man you sound like a liberal. Next I guess I'll be a racist. 

I just made a comment in jest about folks thinking today they would wake up rich on account of some guru BS they read in the rumor section.

Dont know much about that taking a knee sort of thing since the NFL perfected it but you do whatever you need to do to get to that happy place.

I'm shutting it down for the day but hoping all your RV dreams come true tomorrow an if not then the day afterward....

... Or the day after that ....

• Thanks 1

January 02, 2019

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for 3/1/2019 that performed on 2/1/2019

Announcement No.(3863)

Sale Date - 3/1/2019 performed on Wednesday, 2/1/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1364.811
Pound sterling GBP 1518.083
Canadian dollar CAD 872.626
Swiss franc S.FR 1212.553
Swedish krona SEK 134.427
Norwegian krone NOK 137.752
Danish krone DKK 182.776
Japanese yen JPY 10.862
Chinese Yuan CNY 173.078
Australian dollar AUD 838.831
Special drawing rights SDR 1655.040
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1510950.600
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

With all due respect to you, Laid Back and with no negative, condescending and or degrading intentions can you enlighten me/DV as to your definition and or perspective as to the term "Iraq reality" regarding the RV, as mentioned above  ?? 

Aloha Sir ................. :tiphat:

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

Thanks for your input Hotcurl,

The reality is that a big percentage of the country has been devastated by war, terrorism and corruption

No basics service... water and electricity 

No housing 

High rates of illiteracy 

High rates of unemployment 

Dinar loosing value  1166 > 1182 > 1190 Actual rate.

Iran intervention on Iraq affairs 

Step by step Iraq reality is improving 

fighting corruption

romeved from UN sanctions

removed from AML/ CFT list

security

inflation +/-2%

foreign currency reserves growing $62 billions

Gold reserves growing 96.5 Tons

But still some work to do

Complete the ministerial positions 

pass important laws HCL art 140

investment 

develop private sector

diversify the economy 

IMF / SBA 2016-2019

CBI strategic plan 2016-2020

Go RV sooner than later

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, DoD said:

LB, you say it much more elequently than I do...

DoD, you gotta have style my friend 😂😂😂 Thanks for your input 👍🏼

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

nice recap LB ... +1

Thanks 3n1, 

+1 for you too my friend.

Go RV sooner than Later.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

January 02, 2019

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Thursday, 3/1/2019 that was performed on Wednesday, 2/1/2019

Announcement No.(3863)

Sale Date - 3/1/2019 performed on Wednesday, 2/1/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1364.811
Pound sterling GBP 1518.083
Canadian dollar CAD 872.626
Swiss franc S.FR 1212.553
Swedish krona SEK 134.427
Norwegian krone NOK 137.752
Danish krone DKK 182.776
Japanese yen JPY 10.862
Chinese Yuan CNY 173.078
Australian dollar AUD 838.831
Special drawing rights SDR 1655.040
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1510950.600
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 4

January 03, 2019

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Monday, 7/1/2019 that was performed on Thursday, 3/1/2019

Announcement No.(3865)

Sale Date:  Monday - 7/1/2019 performed on Thursday - 3/1/2019

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

Schedule of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq for foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Monday 2019/1/7 and implemented on Thursday 2019/1/3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"Central Bank" announces the results of sales of foreign currency for the days of Sunday and Monday

"Central Bank" announces the results of sales of foreign currency for the days of Sunday and Monday
Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra
 03 January 2019 04:48 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the results of foreign currency auctions for the coming Sunday and Monday.

According to the central statement issued today, the Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency sales rose to $ 190.86 million on Sunday, compared to sales of $ 189.63 million yesterday.

The Central Bank, the exchange rate amounted to 1190 dinars per dollar, in the auction held with the participation of 31 banks, and one company only for financial transfer.

The Central Bank pointed out that these sales are the results of the auction on Sunday, explaining that the total sales totaled 210.04 million dollars.

The total amount sold to strengthen the bank balances abroad was $ 190.46 million, while total cash sold was estimated at $ 400,000.

On Monday's auction results, sales fell to $ 183.06 million from Sunday's $ 190.86 million.

Only 31 banks and one remittance company participated in the auction.

The volume of funds sold to strengthen banks abroad was $ 181.26 million, while total cash sold was $ 1.8 million.

Total sales for Monday's auction totaled 209.66 million dollars.

The central pointed out that the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sale will be at the same price.

• Upvote 2

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the results of foreign currency sales for Sunday and Monday

05:34 - 03/01/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the results of foreign currency auctions for Sunday and Monday. 
According to the central statement, issued today, and seen by / Mawazin News /, "the sale of the Central Bank of Iraq from foreign currency, on Sunday rose to 190.86 million dollars, compared to sales of $ 189.63 million auction yesterday." 
The Central Bank, "The exchange rate amounted to 1190 dinars per dollar, in the auction held with the participation of 31 banks, and one company only for financial transfer." 
The Central Bank said that "these sales are the results of the auction on Sunday," explaining that "the total sales totaled 210.04 million dollars."
He pointed out that "the volume of funds sold to strengthen banks abroad amounted to 190.46 million dollars, while the total cash sold at about 400 thousand dollars," pointing out that "the results of the auction on Monday and implemented on Thursday, sales fell to 183.06 million dollars compared to With Sunday sales of $ 190.86 million. " 
Only 31 banks and one remittance company participated in the auction. 
The volume of funds sold to strengthen banks abroad was $ 181.26 million, while total cash sold was $ 1.8 million. 
The total sale of the Monday auction was $ 209.66 million. 
The central pointed out that "the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sale will be at the same price." Ended 29/6 n

• Upvote 3