Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction - Thursday - 3 Jan 2019

ronscarpa

December 30, 2018

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Monday, 31/12/2018 that was performed on Sunday, 30/12/2018

Announcement No.(3861)

Sale Date - 31/12/2018 performed on Sunday - 30/12/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Schedule of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq for foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Monday 2018/12/31 and implemented on Sunday 2018/12/30

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

December 31, 2018

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Wednesday, 2/1/2019 that was performed on Monday, 31/12/2018

* * * HAPPY  NEW  YEAR * * * 

Announcement No.(3862)

Sale Date - 2/1/2019 performed on Monday - 31/12/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Table of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq for foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Wednesday 2019/1/2 and executed on Monday 2018/12/31

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

December 31, 2018

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Wednesday, 2/1/2019 that was performed on Monday, 31/12/2018

* * * HAPPY  NEW  YEAR * * * 

Announcement No.(3862)

Sale Date - 2/1/2019 performed on Monday - 31/12/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

Table of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq for foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) on Wednesday 2019/1/2 and executed on Monday 2018/12/31

NOTE:  The CBI will be Closed on Tuesday - 01/01/2019

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Damn I hate to be so negative on the first day of a brand new year but I don't see the GOI or parliament doing anything anytime soon. They have shown that they are more concerned about how everything gets divied up than about seating the government, opening files of corruption or completing the banking reform. Nothing about their actions tell me that we are on the cusp of a change. I've been in this for 10 years, not as long as 10YL, but a while and it's the same shenanigans. Budget preparation started in September and on December 31 these sand fleas are wanting to make massive changes. Not getting that warm fuzzy feeling. I want this thing to happen this year but I won't be surprised if it drags out another year or more.

Happy New Year everyone!!

sorry I have WBS right now

Wet Blanket Syndrome

to early for Blantons?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Damn I hate to be so negative on the first day of a brand new year but I don't see the GOI or parliament doing anything anytime soon. They have shown that they are more concerned about how everything gets divied up than about seating the government, opening files of corruption or completing the banking reform. Nothing about their actions tell me that we are on the cusp of a change. I've been in this for 10 years, not as long as 10YL, but a while and it's the same shenanigans. Budget preparation started in September and on December 31 these sand fleas are wanting to make massive changes. Not getting that warm fuzzy feeling. I want this thing to happen this year but I won't be surprised if it drags out another year or more.

Happy New Year everyone!!

sorry I have WBS right now

Wet Blanket Syndrome

to early for Blantons?

This year makes 9 years for me....I would really like to be surprised but these guys seem more like a broken record than anything else....gimme, gimme, gimme.....take, take, take.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

This year makes 9 years for me....I would really like to be surprised but these guys seem more like a broken record than anything else....gimme, gimme, gimme.....take, take, take.

Sounds like my wife and kid and the dogs also

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

January 1/2019 and NO RV

If we don't see and increase of the dinar exchange rate by the beginning of 2019 our next window of opportunity is at the end of IMF- SBA mid 2019

If nothing happens by the end of the IMF- SBA in mid 2019, our next window of opportunity is by the end of CBI strategic plan in 2020.

I would love to see the RV today but still a lot of work to do.

- complete the GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- diversification of the economy

- develop private sector

The waiting game continues. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

January 1/2019 and NO RV

If we don't see and increase of the dinar exchange rate by the beginning of 2019 our next window of opportunity is at the end of IMF- SBA mid 2019

If nothing happens by the end of the IMF- SBA in mid 2019, our next window of opportunity is by the end of CBI strategic plan in 2020.

- complete the GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- develop private sector

Thanks. Like sand through the Iraq hourglass, so are the days of Iraqee lives, ours too. Sheez. 

If it does not happen this week, im thinking morein the lines of another 5 years. Im going to look like father time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DinarDavo said:

April 20, I'll be in this 15 years. I'm in it, to win it, but it's the same old smack year after year, and until some necks start getting stretched over in Iraq, it's going to continue to be the same old smack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

It sounds as though a lot of people were expecting the RV today....LMAO

Hopium an emotions can be a bad thing in this Iraqi Dinar circus. Watch an read the news an stay away from the gurus an cheerleaders is what keeps me off this roller coaster ride....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

January 1/2019 and NO RV

- complete the GOI

- important laws

- investment 

- develop private sector

That’s not a lot of work

i would need trump and mmmm

hand full of dv members

i will have all completed by dinner time tomorrow

Edited by davis411
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

Sounds like my wife and kid and the dogs also

The Dogs I can understand having no opposable thumbs, but not really needed when driving a Silverado truck w/automatic transmission ( ( helluva designated driver ) -  and as far as I know, the discriminatory practice of allowing illegal aliens preference for Drivers Licenses over Canines is still going on.

As for the Humans, hand 'em the Jobs section of the Newspaper and a can opener. . . then give them the sad news, No charity cases in this household. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks. Like sand through the Iraq hourglass, so are the days of Iraqee lives, ours too. Sheez. 

If it does not happen this week, im thinking morein the lines of another 5 years. Im going to look like father time. 

Thanks for your input jg1.

It could be one week, one month, one year, fiver years or it could never happen this is the reality with this speculative investment.

Adam had said it many times in the past. It could never happen.

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

That’s not a lot of work

i would need trump and mmmm

hand full of dv members

i will have all completed by dinner time tomorrow

I hope I’m part of the hand full DV members.

Thanks for your input davis411

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I remember you trying to predict the RV in years past...

Whoops, sorry Botz didn't mean to step on your RV feelings but obviously you haven't been a member here since 2010 like some of us. Go back an check my post history an you will never in the past 8 years on here ever see me trying to guess a RV date. 

Sorry your not rich today but stay out of the rumor section would be my advice to you...

Edited by DoD
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1