Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Karbouli warns of adventure in the economy of Iraq and linking the dinar in lower currencies

yota691

Karbouli warns of adventure in the economy of Iraq and linking the dinar in lower currencies  

2019/01/03 15:46 Baghdad today -

Baghdad On Thursday, January 3, 2019, the head of the al-Hal Party, Jamal al-Karbouli, warned of the adventure of Iraq's economy by linking the Iraqi dinar to other currencies. "We warn against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar to other currencies, which is less valuable than it," Karbouli said in a tweet through his Twitter account. "This will have serious consequences for our economy."  "No to the adventure of Iraq's economy."

Dv_LG5tWwAAsGG1.jpg:large

7 replies 0 retweets17 likes

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1. Replying to @jamalalkarboli

دكتورنا حرصك وخوفك على العراق واقتصاده يدفعنا الى المسير معك وبقوه أتمنى ان يسند لك منصب سيادي لكي تقوم عمل دولة المؤسسات التي تطمح ونطمح لها جميعا دمت سالما

Translated from Arabic by Microsoft

Our doctor your concern and your fear on Iraq and its economy pushes us to walk with you strongly I hope you will be given a sovereign position to make the work of the State of the institutions that aspire and aspire to all of them.

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Retweet

Direct message
  • New conversation
    •  

هاي صارت بيها عملات اخرى شنو الموضوع 🤔

This happened with other currencies what is the matter 🤔

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    • End of conversation
      Replying to @jamalalkarboli

احسنت دكتور تشخيص دقيق لما يجري من سياسه نقديه فاشله سوف تعمل على تدهور الاقتصاد العراقي .

Well done doctor accurate diagnosis of a failed monetary policy will work to worsen the Iraqi economy.

Retweet

Direct message

ومنو يتهم اهم شي إيران

And from him accuse the most important thing Iran

Retweet

Direct message

استاذ جمال بعيدا عن الاقتصاد اريد اسألك اين وعودكم بأستثمار الطاقه الشبابيه في الحكومه التي اشبعتمونا بها جلبتم لنا وزير للرياضه وقد بلغ من العمر عتيا وجلبتم لنا وزيرا للتجاره لايفقه من التجارة شيئ ولايستطيع الظهور للاعلام اصلا وجلبتم لنا محمد الحلبوسي الشاب الوحيد فجعل من

Professor Jamal away from the economy I want to ask you, where are your promises to invest the youth energy in the government that you have satisfied us with, you brought us a minister of sport and he was old and you brought us a minister of commerce to trade something that cannot be shown for the media in the first place and you brought us Mohammad Alhalbousi the only young man For WHO

Retweet

Direct message
  • New conversation
    •  

اقابه سندا له وقربهم منه وقريبا سينشق عنكم بغد ان تغلغل بالدولة ونحن الاقرب اليكم ابناء المنطقه الغربيه كاعدين بس نتفرج رغم اننا اقرب اليكم من الاعراب الي راح يجي يوم ويخذولكم ثم لاتنصرون

and close to him and soon we will defect you tomorrow to get into the country and we are the closest to you sons of the western region Kaadin just watch although we are closer to you than saying that will come a day weikhzolkm

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    New conversation

اذا انتم ارتبطتم بالتومان بقت على الدينار

If you joined the Tomans it became a dinar

Retweet

Direct message
  • Upvote 1

image.php?token=ef0ae33848b3ae952d1742a39e27810a&size=

Number of readings: 1463 03-01-2019 02:42 PM

03-01-2019 02:42 PM

Al-Hilal Party Chairman Jamal al-Karbouli warned on Thursday that the fate of the Iraqi dinar would be linked to other currencies at a lower value.

"We are wary of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar to other currencies that are less valuable than it," Karbouli said in a tweet on Twitter. "It will have serious consequences for our economy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Link it to lesser value currency,  how could they find more worthless paper ?  4 or 5 I know of !

Exactly! I was thinking the same. Of course with the tweets, it looks like he might be saying they should not link the dinar to Iran, which I would think may rule out some trade with them. It is getting interesting.

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I like the idea he feels Dinar should be linked to valuable currencies instead of lower ones. I hope he means being linked to the dollar and he thinks the dollar is too low. Now that would be good. Link it to Kuwait and we'll all be happy.

BA, I agree with you on this !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

At one point everything appeared to be going in the right direction and then it all came to a halt. I don't know what to think anymore. Iraq continues to associate themselves with Iran a country that cares nothing about Iraq's best interest. I just doesn't make sense. The World Bank, IMF, Paris Club and all other countries that have forgiven debt and gave them loans should reconsider their approach because obviously the Iraqi politicians care nothing about the Iraqi People, their infrastructure, or their currency to say the least. When Maliki won his second term I stepped away from this investment for four years and only got back involved last year because I thought they were on the right path. Now this post is stating they may re peg their currency to a currency with lesser value! Are you Kidding Me! Your currency has no value! I hate to say it but I see why Sadaam treated the Shiites the way he did. Why in the Hell would you align yourself with Iran when they want to control your country and they have nothing to offer. Oh I forgot, he is my Muslim brother. Yea, the same Muslim brother that cut off your lights in Basra after they were sanction. Give me a break people. Sometimes religion can make people real stupid.!! Sadaam went to war with Iran and these fools let Iran dictate their Government at the expense of Iraq Citizens Livelihood. Give me break!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

It shouldn't even be up for discussion. The GOI doesn't want the best for their people. Form the Government, signed the HCL and be done with this B.S...Gessh it is like dealing with children...this has been going on long enough..now it is going to be another year...excuse after excuse at the expense of American  and Iraqi lives and the US Dollar. When the barrel of oil was $100 when Maliki was in office some of the money was sent to Iran...really ..what is going to be the excuse going fowards

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

If these folks don’t cut it out with the incessant chin wagging, whining, gretzing, never ending Captain Obvious moments, foot dragging and obstruction-the regular folks on the street might just give this mob of knuckle heads a “ misadventure “ that includes a close encounter with a cattle prod !

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I like the idea he feels Dinar should be linked to valuable currencies instead of lower ones. I hope he means being linked to the dollar and he thinks the dollar is too low. Now that would be good. Link it to Kuwait and we'll all be happy.

B/A

Now that is what I am talking about.  :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I remember they did a simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of major currencies, international reserve currencies, dominant in foreign trade and capital markets. The US Dollar, Euro, Yen, Sterling Pound and Swiss franc.

The adoption of the basket does not guarantee a specific direction for the exchange rate of the dollar, or any Other currency, in dinars. And when the basket is adopted, it does not require changing the exchange rate daily, but enough per week or monthly.

Go dinar

Go basket of major currencies 

Go real value 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

I remember they did a simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of major currencies, international reserve currencies, dominant in foreign trade and capital markets. The US Dollar, Euro, Yen, Sterling Pound and Swiss franc.

The adoption of the basket does not guarantee a specific direction for the exchange rate of the dollar, or any Other currency, in dinars. And when the basket is adopted, it does not require changing the exchange rate daily, but enough per week or monthly.

Go dinar

Go basket of major currencies 

Go real value 

I remember that as well as linking it to the SDR.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

image.php?token=b372acb28ee6dc0868e2cb7a

Under the title No to the adventure of our economy .. Karbali warns of linking the Iraqi dinar in currencies with the lowest value

03-01-2019 02:40 PM 
Number of Views: 84

Agency of the orbit -
Baghdad, 
under the title No to the adventure of the economy Iraq, warned the head of the parliamentary solution bloc Jamal Karbouli, on Thursday, linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar currencies lower than the value of it. 
Karbouli said in a tweet on his personal site in Twitter, followed by / orbit, that he 'warns of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies lower than it'. 
The head of the block solution, that 'this linkage will have serious consequences for our economy', while directing his speech to the responsible authorities 'No to the adventure of the Iraqi economy'. It is finished

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=47977&fbclid=IwAR3OJVhdt3FLFDZF-3VR4NuC3erzCjP1DcI9vl0hgYEktCP0qHtpSEDRZrU

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Doesn’t all this seem just a bit obvious ? Pretty sure there’s some clever folks in The CBI are already clued in to this.

Perhaps this is for public consumption, telling everyone they know what everyone at least has suspected for quite some time by now.

Theres a whole year to go & it looks like they’re just getting started.

• Upvote 1

Yea Donziman, I can't imagine how many US Dollars those Ministers have gotten away with. If you notice they were printing multiple articles about the appreciation of their currency and now nothing. I don't see how the international community let them get away with this. You can google the Kurdistan Mall  pics etc. and see how much progress they have made in the North but with Baghdad it always B.S. I believe Iran is behind this because, they don't want Western  influence in the Middle East but they don't mind spending Western Dollars. We should be thankful that Church and State are separate in the U.S. in spite of our political differences or affiliation. They always talk about their "sovereignty" and infidels walking on Holy Land but they continue to deprive the masses of Iraqi people of their God given wealth. It has been since 2003 and they still can't get a functioning Government that benefits the people because that is not what the crooked Ministers want. As you guys can see I am feed up with these clowns. They need to be careful what they wish for because if the U.S leave Iraq it will be total chaos and that is what Iran and Russia wants so they can have a larger influence in the Middle East. Diversify your economy and increase the value of your currency and their won't be any violence or bombings. 50 people were killed in Syria today and I have a bad feeling the bombs will start again in Iraq. Mark my word. I hope I am wrong though...By the way, there isn't much crime in wealthy neighborhoods. Kuwait, UAE and Saudi Arabia for example...I am going step away from these clowns for a minute and back into reality. Take care DV fans!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As Always . Thank You Yota . GA DV's . " Karbali warns of linking the Iraqi dinar in currencies with the lowest value " How could this party leader speak this way of such an action unless he was given notice ? Why would he voice his warning now as if it where a yellow light changing to red at an intersection . The Iraq economy , infrastructure and way of life is on the verge of a renaissance . To me . He speaks as if the Iraq Dinar were on the verge of joining this group of currencies . And it will now affect an Economy they are now trying to start .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4