Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 9:30 PM EST - 2 Jan 2019

1-2-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling  …We’re looking at a currency [Iraqi Dinar].  We know what it used to be worth…the highest it was worth was $3.25.  Saddam Hussein through his manipulated currencies said it was worth $3.75 but we know that’s not true.  We had the first gulf war and it took a huge hit.  So we know what the value went to at that stage.  The second gulf war we knew it was going to drop to compete nothing so we injected the Iraqi economy with $1.5 billion worth of U.S currency so when we did the shock and awe they had money to spend…later on down the road they printed the currency that you and I have and they actually had to put $1.5 billion more U.S. dollars more into the economy because the popularity of the currency [Iraqi dinar] started going up So what were they trying to do Control the pace of the economy of Iraq.  They actually had to do this a couple of times…(post 1 of 2)..

1-2-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling  The next big step for them was…the volume of currency that was out there.  Then they had full control over the Iraqi dinar.  So what are you and I looking at Why am I invested?  …I see an undervalued currency.  Just like Warren Buffet sees an undervalued stock in the stock market…I can tell you where the value was at.  I can tell you where the value is right now.  And I can tell you what the value could be.  The difference between Warren Buffet and us is that he has management rights.  We don’t have management rights.  We have to have confidence in the…people who are managing it to get it to where we want it to be.  We’re just investing in an undervalued currency…Don’t tell me it’s at true market value…there’s all this hidden value in it.  The people who don’t see it, hey that’s on you…it’s the most legitimate thing out there.  It’s a huge opportunity.  The question is, when.  You and I don’t have control over that...(post 2 of 2])... 

1-2-2019   Intel Guru Bruce  [via Pinkroses]   ...here on January 1st is as an International New Years Day none of the banks are really open, but also none of the markets are opened for trading. ...but they are getting ready to start up here...  ...I do know that what we have heard regarding the rates have been very favorable. ...Yesterday we heard very positive thing that put the Iraqi Dinar at about $5.60. It put the Vietnamese Dong at almost $5.00. ...Now let me say this, those rates were still up this afternoon [Tuesday], but they had not changed because no trading has taken place. Now we believe that tomorrow we will have new rates up on the screens that should be even better. All the rates including the Dinar should be there...(post 1 of 2)....

1-2-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   Every indication we have had over the last 3 or 4 days is pointing toward the next day or so.     ....We did get a few things that sort of confirmed where we thought we were and where we are, and where we plan to be the next couple of days. I am going to stay very positive and say that I believe we are at the end...We know everything is ready...(post 2 of 2)... 

1-2-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "An economic artery will link Iraq to Jordan for decades" Quote:  "...both countries would arrive at details of the transfer and cost of export of Iraqi crude oil to Jordan before 2 February 2019."...  They have had this in the works for years... Fees and Customs Duties.. Taxes and Tariffs willl automatically adjust when timed accordingly and appropriate.!! imo ...we are in a sweet spot.. imo.

1-2-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "AL-TAMIMI: IRAQ WILL BORROW FROM 21 FOREIGN PARTIES IN THE BUDGET OF 2019"   Quote:  “The 2019 budget is going in the wrong direction,” she said."  Tamimi is an MP on the finance committee.  I would listen to her closely.  She is also the one that first exposed all this corruption with the currency auctions years and years ago and we all know this is in part, why the reinstatement is taking so long.  We also know that in part the new Nov sanctions on Iran were designed to force Iraq to close down the auctions and use dinar for trading purposes with neighboring countries. But in order to do this they must first reinstate the currency... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jaybake said:

What is guru Bruce smoking? 

I totally agree with you jay ... he's been listening to the gremlins sitting on his shoulder who have convinced him that he has something important to say, and that it could give him stature in the eyes of the IQD community - however, it has the opposite effect. The old saying holds true: "it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

In contrast, Breitling has something useful to say...! 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3