Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2 January 2019 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Adam Montana

Happy New Year, Adam, AND Thank You For The Grounded Post!!! :tiphat:

Here is a list I think could apply:

1. Nouri al-Maliki taken out of action.
  2. Remaining Cabinet Ministries passed through the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament.
  3. Remaining HCL being passed and published in the Gazette. Could be just activating what is already in place for the Bicraqi Iraqi to get their cut.
  4. Formal announcement of Article 140 application/implementation.
  5. Crude Oil Prices/Future to reach a critical threshold (whatever THAT is).
  6. Repatriation of at least some of the Bicraqi Iraqi pilfered funds abroad.
  7. The corrupt week day CBI daily currency auctions stopped. Possibly to terminate the Insanians source of income.
  8. Announcement of withdrawal of Insanian militias and commanders, like Qasem Soleimani (if not given a dirt nap first), from Iraq. With Iran crippled and becoming more crippled economically with the sanctions, the Insanians may have to concede their presence in Iraq especially with the potential long range missiles Iran likely now has in Iraq (easy targets for Israel and/or The United States???!!!).

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Happy New Year ALL DinarVets......................................................................

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary intention to pass the law «oil and gas»

Thursday, December 27, 129

Parliamentary intention to pass the law «oil and gas»

Baghdad / Shaima Rashid
A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee on the reform and reconstruction movement, Ali Aboudi, the determination of his committee to approve the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session.
Aboudi said in a statement to «morning»: The adoption of the law of oil and gas will be a priority in the work of the Committee, especially since there is a sincere intention within the Committee to be the priority of the laws of interest to the people ».
"This law is very important and there will be some revenue that can be passed by law," he said, calling on political forces to have a consistent and unified vision on the law.
He added that there are many laws within the Committee of Oil and Gas Committee started to prepare them for approval within the parliament, stressing the need to be seeking to pass laws that concern the people and join the process of distribution of wealth 
And oil.
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Curious thing: I was on "Open Mind" on you-tube, a live meeting of President Trump and his cabinet, today, January 2,on a wide range of topics. When the topic of dealing with Kurdistan came up, the picture and sound went dead, on my end. Maybe it's nothing....or maybe they wanted to pull the plug, for a reason. Who knows?

• Upvote 1

Aint this the truth!!! :lol: 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:56 PM, cws said:

C’mon Adam!!    😬 You know at least temporarily we have more important things to worry about...Like who the next coach will be for the Packers. 🏈:cheesehead:

Good list, @Synopsis - I'll add some comments below.

:twothumbs: 

On 1/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, Synopsis said:

Happy New Year, Adam, AND Thank You For The Grounded Post!!! :tiphat:

Here is a list I think could apply:

1. Nouri al-Maliki taken out of action. - I don't see him going anywhere soon, but I place less importance on his influence. :twocents:
  2. Remaining Cabinet Ministries passed through the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament. - I'd be happy with a majority. "All" remaining positions filled would be a home run!
  3. Remaining HCL being passed and published in the Gazette. Could be just activating what is already in place for the Bicraqi Iraqi to get their cut. - I agree that it could be just an "activation". There is very little left to do. :twothumbs:
  4. Formal announcement of Article 140 application/implementation. - :twothumbs:
  5. Crude Oil Prices/Future to reach a critical threshold (whatever THAT is). - $55 is what I'm looking for, with $60 being in the red zone.
  6. Repatriation of at least some of the Bicraqi Iraqi pilfered funds abroad.  - This, or a little time for the sting to go away. Either way, it's a matter of a short wait at this time.
  7. The corrupt week day CBI daily currency auctions stopped. Possibly to terminate the Insanians source of income. - Disagree that the auctions need to be stopped. A revaluation is actually going to make the auctions even more crazy, but it won't matter to us at that point.
  8. Announcement of withdrawal of Insanian militias and commanders, like Qasem Soleimani (if not given a dirt nap first), from Iraq. With Iran crippled and becoming more crippled economically with the sanctions, the Insanians may have to concede their presence in Iraq especially with the potential long range missiles Iran likely now has in Iraq (easy targets for Israel and/or The United States???!!!). - As long as there is an awareness and a focus on this matter, I don't think it's a necessity. 

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Happy New Year ALL DinarVets......................................................................

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Overall... good list!

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I just saw that my comments got hidden by the system. Here are my responses:

1. Nouri al-Maliki taken out of action. - I don't see him going anywhere soon, but I place less importance on his influence. :twocents:
  2. Remaining Cabinet Ministries passed through the Bicraqi Iraqi Parliament. - I'd be happy with a majority. "All" remaining positions filled would be a home run!
  3. Remaining HCL being passed and published in the Gazette. Could be just activating what is already in place for the Bicraqi Iraqi to get their cut. - I agree that it could be just an "activation". There is very little left to do. :twothumbs:
  4. Formal announcement of Article 140 application/implementation. - :twothumbs:
  5. Crude Oil Prices/Future to reach a critical threshold (whatever THAT is). - $55 is what I'm looking for, with $60 being in the red zone.
  6. Repatriation of at least some of the Bicraqi Iraqi pilfered funds abroad.  - This, or a little time for the sting to go away. Either way, it's a matter of a short wait at this time.
  7. The corrupt week day CBI daily currency auctions stopped. Possibly to terminate the Insanians source of income. - Disagree that the auctions need to be stopped. A revaluation is actually going to make the auctions even more crazy, but it won't matter to us at that point.
  8. Announcement of withdrawal of Insanian militias and commanders, like Qasem Soleimani (if not given a dirt nap first), from Iraq. With Iran crippled and becoming more crippled economically with the sanctions, the Insanians may have to concede their presence in Iraq especially with the potential long range missiles Iran likely now has in Iraq (easy targets for Israel and/or The United States???!!!). - As long as there is an awareness and a focus on this matter, I don't think it's a necessity. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3