Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

End of the Year Guru Opinions @ 7:37 PM EST - 31 December 2018

******************  MONDAY GURU OPINIONS  ****************

12-31-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Here comes HCL….Article quote:  "The oil and energy parliamentary committee confirmed its intention TO APPROVE THE OIL AND GAS LAW DURING THE CURRENT PARLIAMENTARY SESSION."  Iraq will need HCL and Article 140 to move forward with a reinstatement...So it looks like this new government is in support of getting this done, finally.

12-31-2018  Newshound Guru Sunkissed   Article:  "The Central Bank allows companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currencies"   THIS IS PART OF WHAT WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR..!!!  (imo).  When a company "mediates the sale" -- that 's a fancy way to say that they get to take a percentage of the profit...a broker's fee!  They are outright telling you that the IQD will be traded - bought and sold - by big investment brokers. In other words...rather than the auctions done by the CBI -- now you want to EXCHANGE dinar for another currency, like the USD, Rial, Yuan, etc.   Go to a brokerage firm that handles that. You don't need to come to the CBI to buy and sell the dinar or any other foreign currency!  For me, this is the preamble for stopping the auctions..!!  This sounds reasonable to me...Praying it WILL happen soon...! :confused2: RON 

12-31-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   They want the taxes and tariffs and big time...They will get a slice of that pie...   ...simple math shows us that they (Alak) have given forward guidance as to where they are headed if not right out the gate. A program rate at .00083 is simply not what the Fab 4 are looking to get a % of...It will be based on a new international and very supported true value of imo over $6.00 [never happen at $6 as an initial rate - Ron] (at least per the math based on Alak loan value he gave of $5,000,000.00 in an interview).  Those taxes and tariffs will raise the value of their currency. The formula to calculate REER and NEER is done, just has yet to be applied. One thing I have said in the past is, “The longer they take, the more money we make.”...what I mean by that Is the rate has been growing if in fact the new source (unsolicited..???) is right.   Regardless, what we will get will be a benefit for us all...(post 1 of 2)... 

12-31-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   As for a couple other items centering around the taxes and the date of 01/01/19. Who is scheduled to be in DC just before that date  Mahdi...Who told us Monetary Reforms can take up to 5 years time? The IMF Who told us that as of 01/01/18 that the second set of books were completed for four years? Yep! [Guru] Walkingstick Well 01/01/2019 is the fifth year... Now that may all be circumstantial to you all, but, it sure isn’t to me... in fact the evidence suggests this year will be taken care of possibly as soon as tomorrow night [Monday] 11:59:59..!!   One more thing,  the source that brought me the forex traders, brought me that the high level traders expect the IQD should go live 01/02/2019 or 01/03/2019 per holiday trading time lines...(post 2 of 2)... 

******************  SUNDAY GURU OPINIONS  ****************

12-30-2018  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...Just so everyone knows that there was NO violation of sovereignty since the Iraqi government did know about the visit. There was no meeting with Iraqi officials due to the timing of the meeting and still the uncertain security situation. The renewed “US-Iraqi Status of Forces Agreement” (SOFA) is still in force and legally allows US forces to travel to Iraqi bases. This was renewed in order for the US to come into Iraq and help fight ISIS. Remember?

12-30-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...Folks there is just too much coincidences happening and too many parallels with Iraq and the USA. You really have to settle down and quiet your mind and just think about it all rationally. We are in a HUGE transition period. We have the power to bring it sooner than later. We can make this happen...

:tiphat:That's All Folks...Have a Blessed & Prosperous New Year...! :) RON :salute::twothumbs: