Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2019 Gold Outlook.

ixic

Kitco News: 12/31/18

RERUN: Gold Will Rally 22% In 2019, Outperform Everything

Guest(s): E.B. Tucker Director, Metalla Royalty & Streaming

2019 will see the start of a new bull cycle for gold and push the metal up to $1,500 an ounce, said E.B. Tucker, director of Metalla Royalty & Streaming. 

“To make big money in this market, you have to see the cycles. Nothing changes. We’ve had three big cycles in gold since 2000 and we’re about to have another one,” Tucker told Kitco News.

Tucker said that the next cycle peak could reach $1,900 an ounce, but that won’t happen next year.

“We’re calling for $1,500 next year, that’s a 22% increase in the price of gold, it’ll be one of the best performing markets in a very, very volatile year for equities,” he said.

-Kitco News.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds good to me!   I hope we see all metals including copper rise.   Been saving my scrap copper for a while now.  Sitting on about 4500 lbs of bright and shiny .  Waiting to see $3 25  a lb again.

Hard to even think of selling my gold.  Maybe if we see $2,000 an ounce. Worked so hard to dig this stuff from the ground.  My larger nuggets are worth more than spot so Ill let my kids figure that one out after i take a dirt nap

• Upvote 2