Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 minutes ago, cranman said:

I hope you're all right in you're thoughts regarding what he said.  But I fear he was only talking about benefiting from trade deals and bringing more jobs back.  Which is really a good thing, but not the RV we want. I really hope I'm wrong.  

I hope we get both!

You know we've all smoked our share of hopium here at DV. And that could well be what we're doing now. But consider two things.

To date Trump has been spot on about what is coming. He is getting what he wants done for the biggest part. 

And now he's telling us that 2019 is going to be, "a great Form of wealth". 

The use of the word, "Form", implies that what is coming is different that what is already happening. 

And if Trump doesn't have an Ace up his sleeve this yr, The democrats will bring him down. They will stop nothing from being done ,

and they will use the DOJ and the FBI to fabricate a crime to destroy Trump. 

He's not acting like someone that is afraid.

BUT THE DEMOCRATS SURE ARE. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I stated below, it's not just that he said it but how he paused as if to be sure and choose the right word. 

Which suggest subterfuge

Trump has been doing a wonderful job, especially when you consider the amount of hate he received over the last 3 yrs.

But I also think that we are way past simply ignoring the LSM. They are beyond help.

Something to think about,................................

Iraq RVs there currency to a crazy number like one dollar. Trump reveals that America bought more than 5 billion dollars 

worth of dinar which is now worth trillions and that he's going to use those funds to greatly reduce our National Debt,

build the wall and rebuild much of Americas infrastructure. 

The media would spend years talking about it and trying to find a way to spin that into something evil.

Meanwhile on the back burner those 10,000 sealed indictments that everyone knows about are issued and prosecuted 

without any media publication what so ever. She will be locked up, but I doubt most will ever know it.

Trust the Plan

Well put. Thank you for your wisdom.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/1/2019 at 3:36 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know we've all smoked our share of hopium here at DV. And that could well be what we're doing now. But consider two things.

To date Trump has been spot on about what is coming. He is getting what he wants done for the biggest part. 

And now he's telling us that 2019 is going to be, "a great Form of wealth". 

The use of the word, "Form", implies that what is coming is different that what is already happening. 

And if Trump doesn't have an Ace up his sleeve this yr, The democrats will bring him down. They will stop nothing from being done ,

and they will use the DOJ and the FBI to fabricate a crime to destroy Trump. 

He's not acting like someone that is afraid.

BUT THE DEMOCRATS SURE ARE. 

It also could depend on what your defintion of "Form"  is, is. 

49 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

ha ha......they're coming to take me away....ha ha!  :lol:  Lets see what old timers remember that one!

They're coming to take me away ha, ha.  or even better cuz I can't really sing. Hit it y'all

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

U guys watching? 2 more hours 

Heard it through the grapevine that President Trump is going to announce the RV of the Iraqi dinar from the guru Mario Brothers website. This news was heard directly from the top of the pile double Top secret double down horse dung back screens. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Heard it through the grapevine that President Trump is going to announce the RV of the Iraqi dinar from the guru Mario Brothers website. This news was heard directly from the top of the pile double Top secret double down horse dung back screens. 

From the very "tippy topps":lol:

• Haha 5