Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You nailed it LGD. 

I say they’re going to announce their debt has been settled with Kuwait, And  they are a free country to trade with the world banking wise and other. The rate will just quietly slip in there.

Also, I’m really down on Iran, but watch their currency. I’ve always said they are the sleeping horse.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 4

This fits right in with what Kelly Ann Conway said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Here's my guess on what Kellyanne meant about President Trump's plans for Iraq: The announcement to come out soon, is that American troops are going to Kurdistan, to stay. They will not be allowed, in other areas of Iraq. The Kurds are a land locked people's, with no ocean access for their oil. The other Iraqis hate the Kurds and have invaded and murdered many Kurds. In exchange for an American base in Kurdistan, the Kurds will sign on to the new Oil Law, then the currency will be allowed to RV, and we will all make a lot of money.

My guess is, by the end of this January, 2019, this will happen.

We'll see if I am right. If I am right, you will remember, that I was right, won't you?.....lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

This fits right in with what Kelly Ann Conway said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

This tweet also caught my eye. But for those that are willing to entertain the amazing deceptive cloak and dagger operations this post is 

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. President Trump has just sent a huge message to all. And this message is about more than Dinar.

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I like the part about enjoying the ride..... like he knows where he’s driving the car and it’s to a very good place! I sure hope so.... but it feels like Driving Miss Daisy..... only going 19 miles per hour! 

Yes enjoy the ride, ..................................................:moon-from-car:

The thing about this tweet is that it's the first time President Trump used the same vernacular as Q Anon

And that suggest to me that POTUS wants folks to know that Q is really connected to his inner circle. 

Q is repeatedly telling folks to remain calm and enjoy the ride. Add to that the comments about wealth of America 

And the utter confidence of President Trump and I'm convinced that 2019 is going to be a heck of a year. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, fancy said:

Did y'all hear President Trump last night on Fox during the New Year's Eve broadcast?  Pete Hegseth had a one on one phone call with him. I remember President Trump saying there would be great wealth for the nation. I'm looking for the transcript. 

Here ya go. At the 8:04 mark President Trump in answering his predictions for the new year said,

I think we'll be having, "A great form of wealth", for the new yr.

And he chose his words carefully in that he paused in between, great and form, as if not wanting to say the wrong word.

Another thing that should be noted in this interview is that in the beginning Pete Hegseth asked Trump about Lindsey Gram meeting POTUS at the White House and coming out saying that he now supports Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. Pete asked Trump what did he say to change Lindsey's mind?

I bet he told him this was all a deal with Russia to get Iraq to RV. And Lindsey remembered how much dinar he owns.

Instant change of mind:pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, fancy said:

Did y'all hear President Trump last night on Fox during the New Year's Eve broadcast?  Pete Hegseth had a one on one phone call with him. I remember President Trump saying there would be great wealth for the nation. I'm looking for the transcript. 

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Here ya go. At the 8:04 mark President Trump in answering his predictions for the new year said,

And he chose his words carefully in that he paused in between, great and form, as if not wanting to say the wrong word.

Thank you guys.  I heard it on FOX last night, but I couldn't find the video.

This sounds FABULOUS!

Too many hints not to be something big.   :crossedfingers:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, davis411 said:

great wealth coming to Americans 

Thanks😀. But did not read about great wealth coming. Lol

Ok, I found it! I think we'll be having, "A great form of wealth", for the new yr. Worded a bit differently, but Ill take that.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Another thing that should be noted in this interview is that in the beginning Pete Hegseth asked Trump about Lindsey Gram meeting POTUS at the White House and coming out saying that he now supports Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. Pete asked Trump what did he say to change Lindsey's mind?

I bet he told him this was all a deal with Russia to get Iraq to RV. And Lindsey remembered how much dinar he owns.

Instant change of mind:pirateship::bagofmoney:

Thank you Sir! Amazing how our President is making things happen but, it's sad that the lame stream media won't talk about the the good things he's done, employment on the rise, the rebuilding of the military and all the other accomplishments we've seen-and I'm enjoying my pay raise.  He is making America great again! The wall will be built, a promise kept and he'll get re-elected.  Blessing to you all my DV family.  Pray for wisdom on what to do once we are blessed with this RV.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fancy said:

Thank you Sir! Amazing how our President is making things happen but, it's sad that the lame stream media won't talk about the the good things he's done, employment on the rise, the rebuilding of the military and all the other accomplishments we've seen-and I'm enjoying my pay raise.  He is making America great again! The wall will be built, a promise kept and he'll get re-elected.  Blessing to you all my DV family.  Pray for wisdom on what to do once we are blessed with this RV.

Next promise to keep! LOCK HER UP,  LOCK HER UP,LOCK HER UP! I'm so over the media and the leftist Bull. I just tune them out and pretend they are zombies!😵👹😵😳😨

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Thanks😀. But did not read about great wealth coming. Lol

Ok, I found it! I think we'll be having, "A great form of wealth", for the new yr. Worded a bit differently, but Ill take that.

As I stated below, it's not just that he said it but how he paused as if to be sure and choose the right word. 

Which suggest subterfuge

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

1 hour ago, fancy said:

Trump has been doing a wonderful job, especially when you consider the amount of hate he received over the last 3 yrs.

But I also think that we are way past simply ignoring the LSM. They are beyond help.

20 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Next promise to keep! LOCK HER UP,  LOCK HER UP,LOCK HER UP! I'm so over the media and the leftist Bull. I just tune them out and pretend they are zombies!😵👹😵😳😨

Something to think about,................................

Iraq RVs there currency to a crazy number like one dollar. Trump reveals that America bought more than 5 billion dollars 

worth of dinar which is now worth trillions and that he's going to use those funds to greatly reduce our National Debt,

build the wall and rebuild much of Americas infrastructure. 

The media would spend years talking about it and trying to find a way to spin that into something evil.

Meanwhile on the back burner those 10,000 sealed indictments that everyone knows about are issued and prosecuted 

without any media publication what so ever. She will be locked up, but I doubt most will ever know it.

Trust the Plan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I hope you're all right in you're thoughts regarding what he said.  But I fear he was only talking about benefiting from trade deals and bringing more jobs back.  Which is really a good thing, but not the RV we want. I really hope I'm wrong.  

I hope we get both!

• Upvote 2