Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

In Iraq, yes jeepguy. Sorry but I did not see or hear anything that may be RV of IQD related. Yet it has my permission to do so anyway. 

I agree NYK, it's my understanding that all their meetings are closed door so nothing new there. My guess some sort of an agreement about the Iranian sanctions an their electricity issues... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DoD said:

I agree NYK, it's my understanding that all their meetings are closed door so nothing new there. My guess some sort of an agreement about the Iranian sanctions an their electricity issues... 

Thanks DoD. Sounds like a possibility to me. Either way it seems to be good news is coming, or at least another step in the right direction. We will all see together. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Like I say it could be anything, maybe new trash pick up ! I just thought that was very unusual that she would blurt something out like that! I m just hoping for good news for us, !  Case closed till President Trump lets us all know!

I guess I missed what she said, not able to find the link on Fox either.  What was her statement?

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Like I say it could be anything, maybe new trash pick up ! I just thought that was very unusual that she would blurt something out like that! I m just hoping for good news for us, !  Case closed till President Trump lets us all know!

Thank you for bringing  this over... I think this is awesome haha 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, fancy said:

Yeah we were told that they were going to meet later on. So they had a closed-door meeting huh. I really hope this is what we've all been waiting for. President Trump is just the most amazing president. He'll get his wall! Promises made Promises Kept! Like he says he wins! We got to stay grounded though it really could be anything, but with news like this it's really exciting!

Yes he will! One thing that I've noticed about POTUS Trump is that he slicker that a greezed cat in  a dog fight.

If Congress won't give him his money for the wall, then he'll take in from the Trillions of dollars that  the Government will 

will have post RV. :bagofmoney:

15 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I wish an RV for all of us Artitech ! I do pray that I can take care of my family. Anything is possible if that's what God wants... anything is possible if that is what you want as far as your goals in life. Hell I'm 61 years old , I've seen it ... and I've done it. This is a situation not in our control , it's been highly fluid since day one. Only Our Lord knows how this will all turn out....and I give it all to him. I would rather have my mother and father and my brothers around me than all of the riches in the world. I thank God every day for what I have. May 2019 bring us health , love , prosperity and the common sense to act right by our actions , our good deeds , and our tolerance towards others not like our own. Thanks DV ! 

Amen my Dear Brother,

I wanted to use your post to give a 

Santa's Note;

I am amazed at the responses in this thread, and they make me more excited about the 

chances for an RV than ever. A few yrs ago I was told by the Holy Spirit that this RV 

would happen 

SUDDENLY

And that Suddenly meant at a time when few would still believe it. 

Look at the responses in this thread folks, if something like this would have been said from a direct

Representative of the President 5 yrs ago We ALL would be counting our dinar and packing our bags.

But today, "few still believe it".

And yet forcing Iraq to do what was planned all along is 

EXACTLY LIKE TRUMP. 

It seems clear here that some kind of a deal has been made with Russia over Syria.

And now we see that Iran is pulling out it's military advisers in Iraq, plus their Ambassador

People Hope is not lost.

The game is AFOOT. 

14 hours ago, Spartakus said:

.... closed door meeting, watch what happens, and this guy always wins. Very interesting! what could it be?

You don't happen to be a Congressman do ya:lmao:

13 hours ago, Floridian said:

Trump is not talking about the RV.

First of all, most Americans do not have Dinar, so the RV would mean nothing to them. 

My guess is they probably got permission to keep bases open in Iraq, despite all the protests. 

It was rumored, long ago, that the US Government bought Billions of dollars of the New Iraqi Dinar. And it was proven that the Treasury

holds large amounts of foreign reserves of unspecified amounts. Google, "Billions over Baghdad". It is thought somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 billion dollars worth when the rate was 4000 dinar to one dollar. 

That would be over 15 trillion dollars at a one to one rate. 

So yes I think EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN, legal or not, would benefit from such an RV. We could wipe out most of our debt. Imagine

the ramifications of that alone. 

And those few who still hold dinar, will go on with there lives reaching out to others as they always have.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes he will! One thing that I've noticed about POTUS Trump is that he slicker that a greezed cat in  a dog fight.

If Congress won't give him his money for the wall, then he'll take in from the Trillions of dollars that  the Government will 

will have post RV. :bagofmoney:

Amen my Dear Brother,

I wanted to use your post to give a 

Santa's Note;

I am amazed at the responses in this thread, and they make me more excited about the 

chances for an RV than ever. A few yrs ago I was told by the Holy Spirit that this RV 

would happen 

SUDDENLY

And that Suddenly meant at a time when few would still believe it. 

Look at the responses in this thread folks, if something like this would have been said from a direct

Representative of the President 5 yrs ago We ALL would be counting our dinar and packing our bags.

But today, "few still believe it".

And yet forcing Iraq to do what was planned all along is 

EXACTLY LIKE TRUMP. 

It seems clear here that some kind of a deal has been made with Russia over Syria.

And now we see that Iran is pulling out it's military advisers in Iraq, plus their Ambassador

People Hope is not lost.

The game is AFOOT. 

You don't happen to be a Congressman do ya:lmao:

It was rumored, long ago, that the US Government bought Billions of dollars of the New Iraqi Dinar. And it was proven that the Treasury

holds large amounts of foreign reserves of unspecified amounts. Google, "Billions over Baghdad". It is thought somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 billion dollars worth when the rate was 4000 dinar to one dollar. 

So yes I think EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN, legal or not, would benefit from such an RV. We could wipe out most of our debt. Imagine

And those few who still hold dinar, will go on with there lives reaching out to others as they always have.  

Amen Brother

lets pray it is so

be blessed my friends

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

will have post RV.

:D 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know!  I'm the one that brought the article "Billions Over Baghdad" to DV.  😂

However, LGD, you're the one that connected the dots on how every single American would benefit because it would wipe out all of our debt.  I never thought of it that way.  

Oh boy!  Oh boy!  I hope and pray you are correct, and this is it.  

Thank you.  :praying:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

I want to add that something that stuck out to me was when Pres Trump made a huge emphasis on the military pay raise this year and how it would be more than ever before. Now the MSM dissected that and made it look like it was pennies and the raise has been the same etc. But for some reason when I heard that I thought wait, could he be saying that possibly the dinar would increase the militaries budget capacity and in turn boost the troops pay in the process. I knows wishful thinking but of all places to announce it and make a big emphasis on it at that in Iraq. Also anyone who has served like myself in the last 20 years knows our raises were hardly anything especially when you have a family. You barely even saw it. Go rv!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I want to add that something that stuck out to me was when Pres Trump made a huge emphasis on the military pay raise this year and how it would be more than ever before. Now the MSM dissected that and made it look like it was pennies and the raise has been the same etc. But for some reason when I heard that I thought wait, could he be saying that possibly the dinar would increase the militaries budget capacity and in turn boost the troops pay in the process. I knows wishful thinking but of all places to announce it and make a big emphasis on it at that in Iraq. Also anyone who has served like myself in the last 20 years knows our raises were hardly anything especially when you have a family. You barely even saw it. Go rv!

Man you said  a mouthful there. I got raises several times while in the Marines, or so they told me.:lmao:

And this whole thing with Trump and the Military just doesn't add up. Reagan was friendly with the Military 

but I've never seen any POTUS go as far with cozying up with the Military as President Trump. 

So let us consider this,

We've only seen President Trump give in one time to the Democrats. And that was the First Budget where he clearly told us that 

the only reason he did so was because it gave the Military nearly $800 billion dollars. He then told us he would not cave again. 

And now it appears he isn't. 

President Trump is constantly surrounding himself with Generals. And in the face of what looks like a sure quagmire  with the 

Dems taking control of the House, Trump shows absolutely no sign of capitulation. 

This man has an ace up his sleeve, and why would that be so hard to believe? He does always win. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7