Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yeah we were told that they were going to meet later on. So they had a closed-door meeting huh. I really hope this is what we've all been waiting for. President Trump is just the most amazing president. He'll get his wall! Promises made Promises Kept! Like he says he wins! We got to stay grounded though it really could be anything, but with news like this it's really exciting!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Just now, fancy said:

Yeah we were told that they were going to meet later on. So they had a closed-door meeting huh. I really hope this is what we've all been waiting for. President Trump is just the most amazing president. He'll get his wall! Promises made Promises Kept! Like he says he wins! We got to stay grounded though it really could be anything, but with news like this it's really exciting!

agreed 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Artitech said:

It could be anything, for all I know !this was What was said! I could be reading RV news into it. Like I say I have never heard anything like this before! We can only pray that it is RV news! 🙏

I wish an RV for all of us Artitech ! I do pray that I can take care of my family. Anything is possible if that's what God wants... anything is possible if that is what you want as far as your goals in life. Hell I'm 61 years old , I've seen it ... and I've done it. This is a situation not in our control , it's been highly fluid since day one. Only Our Lord knows how this will all turn out....and I give it all to him. I would rather have my mother and father and my brothers around me than all of the riches in the world. I thank God every day for what I have. May 2019 bring us health , love , prosperity and the common sense to act right by our actions , our good deeds , and our tolerance towards others not like our own. Thanks DV ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 11

28 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:
1 hour ago, Artitech said:

that President Trump told her that there is big exciting news coming out of Iraq this week! She says it was from the closed door meeting

.... closed door meeting, watch what happens, and this guy always wins. Very interesting! what could it be?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Closed door meeting? Watch what happens? Haha 

Trump is not talking about the RV.

First of all, most Americans do not have Dinar, so the RV would mean nothing to them. 

My guess is they probably got permission to keep bases open in Iraq, despite all the protests. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 6