Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know but if I has to guess it's about Iraq making a deal with US about natural gas that they are burning off. This natural gas could be converted to electricity thus not having Iraq to depend on Iran. Thanks DV ! We will see but electricity is part of infrastructure which is what Iraq is in desperate need of. 

Edited by Texstorm
Add
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I don't know but if I has to guess it's about Iraq making a deal with US about natural gas that they are burning off. This natural gas could be converted to electricity thus not having Iraq to depend on Iran. Thanks DV ! We will see but electricity is part of infrastructure which is what Iraq is in desperate need of. 

It could be anything, for all I know !this was What was said! I could be reading RV news into it. Like I say I have never heard anything like this before! We can only pray that it is RV news! 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Is there any link for this?  If not shouldn't this be in rumor section?  Ya I would be excited for a RV but I watch fox a lot and haven't seen the report. I pray it is true and does have to be about a RV. But it could be about natural gas or about paying us back in oil, but with no link it should be in rumor section. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3