Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vape Store Employee freaks out over Trump shirt (Warning Foul Language)

***///

Man ! :lol:

That little kommie snowflake was 'triggered' to the point of a cardiac event ! :surgeon:

Had the Patriot also been 'carrying' and the snowflake seen his CWP when he flipped his wallet open,

it would've been all over for the p---y little leftist !  :wave::P

Hey, maybe that's one way to thin that herd :eyebrows: We Patriot-up & they check out !  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I am very surprised over the dishonesty of conservatives.  Many of them got upset at this video then went to yelp and facebook to give phony lying negative reviews of this place to hurt the company.    That is incredibly spiteful and dishonest.  Yes the kid should be fired, he was by the way....but leaving a bad review of a place you have never been to is dishonest and wrong.  Revenge reviews are terrible.  Reviews should only be given when one has a personal experience with an establishment.  Not over a viral video.

You are painting with a broad brush there Botz. I would agree there are some dishonest people but to put the Conservative label on all of them is a little dishonest also.

Jmho

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

It was a liberal that did the freak out.  Yes or no?  Liberals hate trump yes or no?  Why would a liberal give a bad review if they support system" rel="">support the kids actions?  Answer me that.

To answer you first question. 

I don't know his political persuasion or his reason for "freaking out". I don't know if that recording was the whole thing or an edited version. 

What really happened before the phone was started? Did he get triggered just so the guy could get a reaction? 

Your second question.

Not all liberals hate Trump. Hate is a strong emotion and I can't answer for them all. Do some liberals hate Trump? Yes, I am sure there are some that do.

Your third question.

You can support his "ideology or political position" and not support the way he acted. Some liberals may feel that he is giving a bad image of liberals and not approve of his actions.

Just like I don't approve of some conservatives ways of trying to accomplish things. I would neg them also. 

I merely brought up the action of a broad brush because you paint ALL conservatives as dishonest. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chill out. 

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Just like I don't approve of some conservatives ways of trying to accomplish things. I would neg them also. 

Read what I wrote.

You don't need to insult my intelligence. 

I have been around long enough to know this country is filled with racists, bigots and general all around a**holes.

And I know for a fact some liberals don't hate Trump but they don't agree with his politics. 

You seem to be looking to pick a fight. I am not going to abide your need to argue. 

Have a nice day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Don´t be daft. Everyone that I have read knows this little ginger is a liberal.  he is screaming the trump shirt represents racism...And you do not know his political persuasion?  sigh.... I know it would hurt you to say that yes, some conservatives are evil...I would say yes, most if not all liberals hate trump.  They vote for things in which he stands for.  They love little Pelosi etc.

If you read the facebook profiles of the ones that have their pages for the public, they are all trump supporters. 

I am a Mexican citizen.  I denounce the violence in this country and think it is shameful.  See it is not hard to do so.  You can also think it is reprehensible for conservatives to lie about a restaurant too.  You have not done that so far.

37 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Chill out. 

Read what I wrote.

You don't need to insult my intelligence. 

I have been around long enough to know this country is filled with racists, bigots and general all around a**holes.

And I know for a fact some liberals don't hate Trump but they don't agree with his politics. 

You seem to be looking to pick a fight. I am not going to abide your need to argue. 

Have a nice day. 

ALL I have to say, Botzwana, is DO NOT pick a fight with a True The United States Of America Patriot. You'll find out what True The United States Of America Patriotism means to people. I respect YOUR, Botzwana, reasons for deciding to move to ANOTHER Country. When YOU, Botzwana, try to pick a fight with one of MY True The United States Of America Patriots is when YOU, Botzwana, cross the line.

I know YOUR, Botzwana, morals have been FUBARed by YOUR Jehovah Twistness so when YOU, Botzwana, cross the line with OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots is when I, among OTHERS, will take a stand.

So, Botzwana, rid YOURSELF of YOUR, Botzwana, stupidity AND stop YOUR, Botzwana, attack on True The United States Of America Patriots.

By The Way, YOUR, Botzwana, Jehovah Twistness is PURE lies!!! How can ANYONE trust YOU, Botzwana, for the TRUTH about ANYTHING when YOU, Botzwana, denounce God The Son Jesus Christ as CLEARLY denoted in the ACTUAL Scriptures???!!! The New World Translation IS a CORRUPT translation and MUST be thrown into the TRASH BIN!!!

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 10:25-33 New International Version (NIV)

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;no one will ****** them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[a]; no one can ****** them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Footnotes:

1. John 10:29 Many early manuscripts What my Father has given me is greater than all

Matthew 28:16-20 New International Version (NIV)

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

And YOU, Botzwana, think YOU know ANYTHING about TRUTH AND think YOU, Botzwana, have ANY basis about confronting OTHERS about ANYTHING TO INCLUDE True The United States Of America Patriotism!!!
:facepalm3:       :facepalm3:       :facepalm3:

I care NOT for ANY of YOUR, Botzwana, denouncements since they are LIES AND idiot based. Well, OK, YOU, Botzwana, have made YOUR choice for idiocy AND ALL I can surmise is YOU, Botzwana, will know YOUR eternal existence OUTSIDE the TRUTH. YOU, Botzwana, have made choices I WOULD NOT make.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Attack the argument and not the person Synopsis.  I KNOW you have a hard time doing that.

Yes or no do you support system" rel="">support the lies conservatives have said about this page?  That is the argument.  Do you support system" rel="">support them falsely claiming to have gone to that store and giving negative reviews about it.  I call you out Synopsis about THIS argument.  Stop deflecting with the JW stuff as it is off topic.

Dude, do not threaten me.  Picking a fight with a true patriot etc.  What are you over 60 right?  Your an old man that could not possibly win a fistfight with me.  Stop being ridiculous.

Oh, Yeah, I CAN win a FIGHT with YOU, Botwana, YOU, Botzwana, are too STUPID to realize what YOU, Botzwana, are DOING!!!

I would suggest YOU, Botzwana, shut YOUR, Botzwana, mouth because of YOUR, Botzwana, STUPIDITY, calling ANOTHER True The United States Of America Patriot "daft"!!!

I have more than a "fist fight" so go ahead YOU, Botzwana, WEINIE!!!

I have MORE than JUST a "Gun" to YOUR, Botzwana, "fist fight"!!!

GOD, YOU are STUPID, Botzwana!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Ah, so when push comes to shove you NOW threaten me with a gun.  Big mouth is backed up by a gun.  I didn't consider you for a sissy.  AAANNDDD by your silence by attacking me instead of the argument at hand, that you support system" rel="">support the false phony reviews just to hurt that business by conservatives.  You pretend you are the bastian of all that is right but I have proved you are not.  I was having a conversation with someone else AAANNNDDD as usual ole synopsis has to butt in like clockwork.  Not to sustain any side of an argument mind you, but just to attack on different subjects not related...and I am the stupid one?

And I stand by my name of you earlier this year.  ABUSIS...

What exactly am I stupid about?  Please enlighten me...

GOD YOU are STUPID, Botzwana!!!!

Let's be honest, Botzwana, what POSITIVE contribution do YOU, Botzwana, REALLY have to make OTHER THAN YOUR, Botzwana, MEANINGLESS "bravado" AND OTHERWISE Jehovah Twistness LIES???!!!

:rolleyes:       :rolleyes:       :rolleyes:

So, YOU, Botzwana, having moved to ANOTHER Country come HERE AND calling someone else "daft"???!!!

How STUPID is THAT, Botzwana???!!!

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

No it is him alright.  Guy has an ego the size of the national debt...

Some of you know I run a restaurant in Mexico and have had reviews on my page that are not legit.  It irks me.  So yeah, I am not picking a fight...SURELY with a true Uhmerican patriot....this just happens to be a personal issue for me.  Hate seeing lies.  And as Christians, Synopsis should hate seeing lies too.  But because conservatives did it, he looks the other way and calls me stupid

Yeah, Botzwana, YOU are a LIAR to the CORE!!!

Maybe go read YOUR, Botzwana, Jehovah Twistness AND RECONSIDER YOUR, Botzwana, STUPIDITY for believing such LIES AND Attacking ANOTHER member on the site for being a True The United States Of America Patriot because YOU, Botzwana, ARE NOT AND moved to ANOTHER Country!!!

So, for ego, Botzwana, what are YOU, Botzwana, trying to make of YOUR Marvel "Dare Devil" Character???!!!

Speaks to YOUR, Botzwana, fantasy nature of YOUR, Botzwana, ego!!!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So I am stupid because I asked someone not to be daft?  Ok....Your definition of what defines stupid needs a massive adjustment.  Sorry what have I lied about on this topic?  Tell me.  I am the stupid one...meanwhile you threaten someone over the internet with a gun...lol

What a shock...off topic again.  Let me bring the raging psychotic back to the topic. 

Yes or no do you support system" rel="">support the conservatives that gave a lying review about the Xhale location of which they never were there?

Now just a general question to our fellow DV members...

The DV members see how you treat people synopsis.  You constantly call Shabbs and BA names and me for that matter.  Does anyone seriously believe that Synopsis brings people to Christ with the way he behaves?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................................................................

Why do YOU, Botzwana, bring "Christ" God The Son Jesus Christ into THIS dialogue when YOU, Botzwana, ACTUALLY DO NOT believe "Christ" is God The Son Jesus Christ???!!!

YOU see, Botzwana, YOU know the TRUTH AND decide to LIE having DENIED God The Son Jesus Christ!!!

YOU, Botzwana, start MEANINGLESS threats thinking YOU, Botzwana, will be vindicated in what YOU, Botzwana, have to "say"???!!!

Again, calling some one else "daft" when YOU, Botzwana, are the "daft" one speaks NOTHING to what YOU, Botzwana, ACTUALLY have to offer!!!

True The United States Of America Patriotism REALLY means something to ME (among OTHERS) AND when some one else refers to another as "daft" referring to another True The United States Of America Patriot as "daft", Yeah, I believe in SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

Unlike YOU, Botzwana, moving to ANOTHER Country AND calling ANOTHER True The United States Of America Patriot "daft"!!!

So, why, Botzwana, do YOU even care about LIES, in restaurant reviews or otherwise, when YOU, Botzwana, believe Jehovah Twistness LIES and promote LIES???!!!

Best YOU, Botzwana, leave the True The United States Of America Patriots in PEACE. THEY, The True The United States Of America Patriots, are just fine without YOUR, Botzwana, "daft" "contributions"!!!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Again....for the psychotic Synopsis.  Back to the subject for the third time.  Do you support system" rel="">support the lying negative reviews of a place by conservatives that they never did business in.

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, why, Botzwana, do YOU even care about LIES, in restaurant reviews or otherwise, when YOU, Botzwana, believe Jehovah Twistness LIES and promote LIES???!!!

:rolleyes:       :rolleyes:       :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Too afraid to answer the question I see...Dude, you are a gutless coward.  You constantly abuse people here then when they call you out ya threaten them with a gun.  Arent we going to have some kind of after party when this thing rv´s?  I will show up to greet you personally if you like.  You are not a real Christian.  I would like to tell you to your face.  But ya probably will take the cowards way out and not show.  To the organizers of such an event, make sure there are metal detectors...Abusis might go postal if he is challenged and start firing wildly into the crowd.  I am done with you.

Follow JG´s advice and close this thread.  I am bowing out.

Yeah, Botzwana, Bow OUT because of YOUR, Botzwana, DAFTNESS!!! YOU, Botzwana, CAN NOT defend YOURSELF, Botzwana, for addressing ANOTHER True The United States Of America Patriot as "daft"!!!

YOU, Botzwana, have NOT IDEA of the friends, er, associates I have. WHATEVER idle threats YOU, Botzwana, have to offer will NOT be met with DAFTNESS IF it gets THAT far!!!

Edited by Synopsis

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

You know, LGD made this request once and the mods honored it.  And I have honored it with him.

Now I will making this request to the mods and Synopsis....

I do not want synopsis to engage with me ever again in the future here on these forums.  I don't want to hear commentary or even for him to clear his throat when it is something I am posting on.  He is an absolute  jerk.  I do not wish to ever have him put his nose In anything I am involved in. 

I hope the mods will honor this request.

On the subject of "jerk", Botzwana, YOU are the ABSOLUTE "jerk"!!! Not ME!!!

The reason YOU, Botzwana, claim exclusivity is YOU, Botzwana, have INSUPPORTABLE RHETORIC!!!

I suggest YOU, Botzwana, NEVER call ANOTHER True The United States Of America Patriot "daft"!!!

Moving to Mexico AND becoming a Mexican citizen by YOUR, Botzwana, OWN admission AND calling a True The United States Of America Patriot "daft"???!!!

AND claiming The United States Of America citizenship???!!!

Well, Botzwana, Good Riddance AND Stay where YOU, Botzwana, BELONG!!!

Obviously, THIS has NOTHING to do with OTHER foreign nationals visiting or residing in Mexico but ONLY with ANYONE who CLAIMS to be a United States Of America citizen.

People who CLAIM to be The United States Of America citizens AND rail against True The United States Of America Patriots calling THEM "daft" is a TRAITOR to The United States Of America!!!

Buh, Bye, TRAITORS like Botzwana!!!

:wave:       :wave:       :wave:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Looks like Forum Rules need to be reminded.  Where are the Mods?

Psalm 66:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 You let people ride over our heads;
    we went through fire and water,
    but you brought us to a place of abundance.

Hopefully in THEIR "Wealthy Place", too, Shedagal, AND the Very Best Of Your New Year's Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:
Go Moola Nova!!!
:pirateship: