Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:45 PM EST - 29 December 2018

12-29-2018  Intel Guru RVAlready  “I really think that this new government is the key and that's why iraq is having so much trouble getting it finalized because they are fighting against Iranian influence.”  The RV will help so many people. It is a shame to see it held up. BTW, it will also benefit Iran, so I do not see that as a reason for a hold….. We already congratulated Iraq on having the government done. And the 3 presidents could always take the last 3 posts…Yes, their [Iran’s] government hates the west. But I do not think that is the hold. I think Jan 1 is the plan date. I do not think the CBI is holding it back. Everything I have seen says CBI wants this done.

12-29-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    My view is Mahdi is in DC now...  Article quote:  “He’s [President Trump] staying in Washington, D.C., over New Year’s. He’s canceled his plans for Christmas. Now, he’s canceled his plans for New Year’s,”  That is a good find. It supports Mahdi and Trump, have business to tie up... imo...I see no cancellation of their meeting.. imo...!

12-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I told everyone there are still two remaining laws to be passed to fulfill the constitutional requirements. I was told many years ago without a full implementation of the constitution there will be no reinstatement of the dinar...So...we see the HCL this week and last week Iraq talked about the Article 140 requirement. Why is this?   ...the GOI has to do its part and make sure the proper bills go before parliament and parliament passes them...Or no reinstatement.  So all this news about passing HCL and Article 140 suddenly shows each time we get close to any reinstatement.

12-29-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   No reason to be pessimistic about the RV at this point…..We just have no new data. There was no positive data before the Kuwait change either.

12-29-2018   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   I DO NOT BELIEVE 2018 IS IN OUR CARDS SO I AM FOCUSING ON 2019. THERE APPEAR TO BE MANY THINGS COMING TO A MEETING POINT VERY SOON.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2