Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUTH

MyLadiesDaddy

On 2/11/2019 at 2:41 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.  ;)

Giant statue of Trump as Warhammer warrior revealed at parade in Italy

The Independent Sarah Harvard,The Independent 18 hours 

Critics call Trump for declaration of national emergency, hypocrit

Image result for trump warhammer 40k

A gigantic statue of what appears to depict President Donald Trump as a horrifying Twitter sword-wielding “God-

Emperor” character from the Warhammer 40,000 video games loomed over Italy during a weekend parade over the weekend.

Fabrizio Galli, the creator of the menacing sculpture, said he was inspired by Warhammer 40,000 because the period of intellectual debate has been long gone, and that the world has now “entered the era of fantasy” and “virtual life.”

The Trump-like statue is carrying a sword with the Italian phrase “dazi vostri,” inscribed and blue Twitter birds fluttering around the weapon.

Speaking with the Italian press, Mr Galli said the phrase in the sword can also mean “here’s your f***ing tarrifs.” On Twitter, Italian social media users pointed out that the Italian phrase is a play on “cazzi vostri,” which translates to “none of your f***ing business.”

The Twitter sword is “a joke,” the Italian artist said.

“It’s a joke, but in fact he’s trying to destroy nations with the economy instead of nuclear missiles,” Mr Galli told the Italian media. “This is one of the strongest actions, let’s say, that powerful people like Trump can use.”

The frightening sculpture, sitting atop a float named “Master Drone,” is seen waving his clawed hand while scowling at onlookers.

The statue was made for the Carnevale Di Viarreggio, an annual festival, known for its papier-mâché sculptures, with about 600,000 people attending in Tuscany.

Mr Galli gave a more in-depth explanation on the festival’s website about how the American president, which he snidely referred to as “God Emperor Trump,” inspired him to create the sculpture.

“Donald wants to go back to the moon, travel to Mars and create the first space army,” Mr Galli said. “Ultras Marines? Mega Marines? The time of intellectuals, philosophers and of old and worn culture is over. We have entered the era of fantasy, [video games] and virtual life.”

He added, “the Master-Drone flies over the Viareggio boardwalk as we prepare to pay the price.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giant-statue-trump-warhammer-warrior-192538682.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Whee! If Congress had limits to 2 terms, what would be the $net worth of Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, McConnell, or anyone in Congress be after 2 terms? Not even counting free healthcare...the very thing WE THE PEOPLE are forced to scrounge around for because of THEIR VOTES!"

=================================================================================================

There are a few honest ones out there........The pay for someone in Congress is just south of $180,000 per year.......so none of them get rich that way........

An honest example might be Tulsi Gabbard.......6 years in Congress..........net worth......$250,000..........sounds about right....!!

CL

• Thanks 2

“dazi vostri,”

End Quote

Correction....It literally  means " your tariffs"....without the Fuxxx

It's indeed similar to the vulgar expression " cazzi vostri" which does mean something bad..."your fxxx problem "....

But it's generally used in a diff way and diff context ...mainly to say " my fxxxx business ( cazzi miei)" when someone meddles in for whatever reason

This Italian grammar lesson is totally free.....Smile

Edited by umbertino

5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

“dazi vostri,”

End Quote

Correction....It literally  means " your tariffs"....without the Fuxxx

It's indeed similar to the vulgar expression " cazzi vostri" which does mean something bad..."your fxxx problem "....

But it's generally used in a diff way and diff context ...mainly to say " my fxxxx business ( cazzi miei)" when someone meddles in for whatever reason

This Italian grammar lesson is totally free.....Smile

What the heck are you talking about?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What the heck are you talking about?

I took a statement off  Shabs, post ( the one with the big Trump statue pic) .... Maybe you did miss it

Was only trying to clarify and explain a couple of things I do know since this is my language....I had and do have only good intentions

Didn't invent anything

Hope I made that clearer

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Trump-like statue is carrying a sword with the Italian phrase “dazi vostri,” inscribed and blue Twitter birds fluttering around the weapon.

So you're attempting to tell us that this statue was made as an insult to our POTUS? 

6 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I took a statement off  Shabs, post ( the one with the big Trump statue pic) .... Maybe you did miss it

Was only trying to clarify and explain a couple of things I do know since this is my language....I had and do have only good intentions

Didn't invent anything

Hope I made that clearer