Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUTH

MyLadiesDaddy

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

And yet you support system" rel="">support a liar... How ironic.

B/A

I support America, free from the dictatorial machinations of evil people who pretend to be 

something that they know they are not. I support men that openly admit there sins and work

to be better than they were when they were younger. I support people that don't judge others 
because they have made mistakes in the past. But most of all I support men that Jesus Christ 

will forgive for the sins and mistakes that they've made.

YOU support EVIL JUDGEMENT OF ANYTHING THAT YOU DEEM VILE.

You know nothing of forgiveness, nothing of mercy, nothing of grace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

He does have his ups and downs, as do we all...  But his irony never ceases to amaze. He posts about judgement then takes the time to hit you 37 times... He subscribes to the old saying…. "Do as I say, not as I do"

Just like his master the Orange one....

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, bostonangler said:

And yet you support system" rel="">support a liar... How ironic.

B/A

I suggested to our friend Shabs that he take 37 minutes and listen to the clip by Dan Bongino.........It is concise and if you don't believe it you can research every item he lays out............I suggested to Shabs if anyone was doing to him......what they are doing to Trump........that he would be pissed too......

BTW......how are you doing on your blockchain research?........if you spent as much time on that as you do here trashing Trump..........your ROI on that just might exceed any thing you might make on what ever Dinar you hold............at the least.........it would be more productive for you that wasting your time here trashing Trump.....

Hey let's trash the DNC for a while..........they rigged the primary against Bernie............the DNC screwed Bernie and 20+ million Dems........they cheated him.......and lied about it........the DNC gave HRC the questions for debates.......they lied and cheated......HRC paid for a phony dosier with the intend to cheat and lie her way to the Presidency......Obama and the DOJ were complicite in all of this.......liars and cheats......

It won't be long.........all the trash will be removed from the swamp...........judgement day is coming............CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I suggested to our friend Shabs that he take 37 minutes and listen to the clip by Dan Bongino.........It is concise and if you don't believe it you can research every item he lays out............I suggested to Shabs if anyone was doing to him......what they are doing to Trump........that he would be pissed too......

BTW......how are you doing on your blockchain research?........if you spent as much time on that as you do here trashing Trump..........your ROI on that just might exceed any thing you might make on what ever Dinar you hold............at the least.........it would be more productive for you that wasting your time here trashing Trump.....

Hey let's trash the DNC for a while..........they rigged the primary against Bernie............the DNC screwed Bernie and 20+ million Dems........they cheated him.......and lied about it........the DNC gave HRC the questions for debates.......they lied and cheated......HRC paid for a phony dosier with the intend to cheat and lie her way to the Presidency......Obama and the DOJ were complicite in all of this.......liars and cheats......

It won't be long.........all the trash will be removed from the swamp...........judgement day is coming............CL

Happy New Year CL... I haven't done much on crypto, but I do have a couple of blockchain stocks. Outside of crypto, blockchain is certainly the technology of the future.

As for "trashing" Trump I just point out facts, or I call them like I see them.. With honesty.

As for "trashing" the DNC, I'm all for it. Personally I see both parties as corrupt entities.  I don't believe any politicians are fighting for voters.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

You guys realize that this woman with multiple screen names here follows me around for years just to drop her rubies?

And now she has her friends doing it too. 

Not that I give a dang.

Image result for roflmao emoji

COMMUNITY REPUTATION

It's just so annoying When her biggest contribution to the community 

is attacking me:huh:and completely derailing a thread like she has here.

I have friends too. 

So maybe she should just put me on ignore as I've requested MANY TIMES. 

Everyone can only give 5 rubies a day. 

But 10 friends can drop up to 50

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Who has time for such nonsense?

***///

Party parrots.... useful idiots... kommie tools....

Anyone you know.....?!   :lol::P

And as far as whose REALLY "lost it"... you just described all the little gremlins who tread the boards

lobbing little LIE BOMBS and then scurrying for cover of the standard kommie mantras...

Day in & day out... must get paid by the pound for that garbage !  :jester:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Party parrots.... useful idiots... kommie tools....

Anyone you know.....?!   :lol::P

And as far as whose REALLY "lost it"... you just described all the little gremlins who tread the boards

lobbing little LIE BOMBS and then scurrying for cover of the standard kommie mantras...

Day in & day out... must get paid by the pound for that garbage !  :jester:

Really? Again?

Didn't we just have this conversation less than a month ago...?

The next time you need an animal that starts with the letter p,

could you PLEASE consult this list? Thank you.

Pademelon

Panther

Patas Monkey

Peacock

Pekingese

Pelican

Penguin

Persian

Pheasant

Pied Tamarin

Pig

Pika

Pike

Pink Fairy Armadillo

Piranha

Platypus

Pointer

Poison Dart Frog

Polar Bear

Pond Skater

Poodle

Pool Frog

Porcupine

Possum

Prawn

Proboscis Monkey

Puffer Fish

Puffin

Pug

Puma

Purple Emperor

Puss Moth

Pygmy Hippopotamus

Pygmy Marmoset

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You've lost it... I do not have multiple screen names and certainly do not follow you around... Who has time for such nonsense?

B/A

I wasn't referring to you. Missed again.:lol:

10 minutes ago, mrparrot said:

Really? Again?

Pademelon

Panther

Patas Monkey

Peacock

Pekingese

Pelican

Penguin

Persian

Pheasant

Pied Tamarin

Pig

Pika

Pike

Pink Fairy Armadillo

Piranha

Platypus

Pointer

Poison Dart Frog

Polar Bear

Pond Skater

Poodle

Pool Frog

Porcupine

Possum

Prawn

Proboscis Monkey

Puffer Fish

Puffin

Pug

Puma

Purple Emperor

Puss Moth

Pygmy Hippopotamus

Pygmy Marmoset

I love it

Image result for lmao smiley

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/30/2018 at 12:15 AM, justchecking123 said:

From the guy who checked my profile and gave me 37 "red marks" today.

It's a beautiful thing...

Perhaps I can stop you from being banned by telling you that NO ONE can give you 37 negs on the same post themselves. Try it yourself on this post. Give me a neg and then try to give me another one - it will delete the first one as you are only allowed one per post. The same holds true for Mods. So your claim that LGD gave you 37 negs is total  :bs:

Also targeting members with derision and "hate" is not allowed - no quicker way to banning!

Hope you have a happy and prosperous 2019 - Happy New Year!

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Perhaps I can stop you from being banned by telling you that NO ONE can give you 37 negs on the same post themselves. Try it yourself on this post. Give me a neg and then try to give me another one - it will delete the first one as you are only allowed one per post. The same holds true for Mods. So your claim that LGD gave you 37 negs is total  :bs:

Also targeting members with derision and "hate" is not allowed - no quicker way to banning!

Hope you have a happy and prosperous 2019 - Happy New Year!

:cowboy2:

Granny, not that it happened, but I think what he is talking about is if, you go into a persons profile you can look at all their posts and give a red ruby for each post the person made. Not multiple reds for the same post. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mrparrot said:

Really? Again?

Pademelon

Panther

Patas Monkey

Peacock

Pekingese

Pelican

Penguin

Persian

Pheasant

Pied Tamarin

Pig

Pika

Pike

Pink Fairy Armadillo

Piranha

Platypus

Pointer

Poison Dart Frog

Polar Bear

Pond Skater

Poodle

Pool Frog

Porcupine

Possum

Prawn

Proboscis Monkey

Puffer Fish

Puffin

Pug

Puma

Purple Emperor

Puss Moth

Pygmy Hippopotamus

Pygmy Marmoset

***///   

OMG !  :lol:  Hahahahahahaha...!   :P

Dear, Dear PARROT:P Bless yer lil' 'ol heart !

It's not the "P" factor....

it's the life form reduced to a chattering, repetitive squawking thing taught to repeat it's master's mantra.

Now, "Pink Fairy Armadillo" is a great one for "snowflakes"...!  :lmao::twothumbs:

And what in the name of sam hill is a "Pond Skater"...? :facepalm1::huh:

And we're probably not old enough for you to have 'the talk' with us about "Puss Moths".... :o^_^

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///   

OMG !  :lol:  Hahahahahahaha...!   :P

Dear, Dear PARROT:P Bless yer lil' 'ol heart !

It's not the "P" factor....

it's the life form reduced to a chattering, repetitive squawking thing taught to repeat it's master's mantra.

Now, "Pink Fairy Armadillo" is a great one for "snowflakes"...!  :lmao::twothumbs:

And what in the name of sam hill is a "Pond Skater"...? :facepalm1::huh:

And we're probably not old enough for you to have 'the talk' with us about "Puss Moths".... :o^_^

https://a-z-animals.com/animals/pink-fairy-armadillo/

https://a-z-animals.com/animals/pond-skater/

https://a-z-animals.com/animals/puss-moth/