Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

support trouble

OLEARY

From messages that I've had with OLEARY,  the support tab doesnt show on his iPAD at all.     Therefore, he can't open the support tab to interact with Julie.    Are there any suggestions on how to get around this issue and still get the needed 'proof of address' to Julie ?    

Any feedback is much appreciated    :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

OLEARY is still LOST.  I have sent messages to Julie asking if she received my info. I sent to documenting services by express mail,  still can't access the support site even on a computer not my i-pad.  It tells me to click the 4th tab from the top???  I'm not computer savvy, but  I never had this much trouble before.  There is no 4th tab from the top.  Does someone have a picture they can shoot me showing what I am missing?  Julie should  have had our paper work last Monday Dec. 31st, but can't get an answer back from her.  Have sent 3 requests all unanswered.  This is costing me a fortune and many sleepless nights.   I sent my papers to Documenting Services, 691 S. Green Bay Rd. #120, Neenah, WI 54956.

Should I try to get a e-mail to Adam or log into his Weds. messages?  Thank for any help.

J. O'Leary

OLEARY,   If you will look at your post just above here that you just made.   Look at your first line - over on the right where you typed "still can't access the support site".  Do you see that the word support is in blue?   If so, there is a link tied to that word and all you have to do is click on it.   It will take you directly to your support area.    Any messages you may have received from Julie will be there.   The most recent is on top.  When I click on it, here's what I see.    You should be able to get there as well - from anything - phone, ipad,computer, etc.  Here's a picture of what I see when I click support

DV <a href='http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/support/' class='notreplace' title='link to support system' target='_blank'  style=support page.PNG">

• Thanks 1

You are soooo right.  Clicked on the blue “support” and got one of the requests answered I had posted, but, no answer from Julie concerning the last three posts made about the next day air info. we sent to Documenting Services.  It was delivered 12/31/18.  It contained paperwork that was due that I couldn’t get sent on my i-pad.