Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need a conspiracy section. My thought here only

davis411

On 12/28/2018 at 5:37 PM, Laid Back said:

Talking about conspiracy theories, look what I found on the internet.

The Global Currency Reset is also known as the GCR. What is it? Where did it come from? How did this belief system emerge? The Global Currency Reset is actually comprised of many conspiracy theories blended together to make an overall belief system. Because of this, there are many definitions and catch phrases tied to this conspiracy theory. Part of this belief system says that there is a coming overnight crash to the United States dollar. This crash will be felt on a global level and many currency values will change as a result. Many currencies will change in value or revalue once this event happens. Many people have purchased the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnamese Dong as an investment and as a way to protect themselves from this coming crash. Some believe that value will be transferred out of paper currencies and into assets like gold and silver. Some believe that the entire global economy will crash leading to a total collapse of society as we know it. Others believe that a set of laws will be implemented that will restructure the value of currencies all over the world. Rest assured that this giant conspiracy theory is one big hoax that is propagated to entice people into investment scams all over the world. Everything from foreign currency to precious metals is hyped as a means of survival. Investing in foreign currencies such as the dinar and the dong is a complete scam. This conspiracy is responsible for making preppers out of many people and new people are converted all the time. Selling newsletters with junk economics littered with this conspiracy theory has now become big business. Many prepper products are also sold and this conspiracy theory has become a way to scare people into many different types of investments scams.

Go dinar

Go RV

Go $1:1

Laid Back, while most on this board are awaiting Davos for the RV but there is a theory that also goes along with the/  shutdown. Notice how Trump has stayed in the WH over Christmas (except to visit the troops) and continues that mantra "He's in the WH"? Think of this, Trump hates the Federal Reserve and the families such as the Rothschilds that run it. The theory goes that he stayed in the WH during the transition to remove the Fed and put the US back onto where gold backs up the USD. The shutdown is all a smokescreen. Which is also why Trump did not go to Davos. Another part of this theory is that the GCR is to move away from fiat currencies all over the world and go to gold backing currencies which is why a lot of countries have been touting their gold reserves. They aren't bragging they are announcing how much they have as a marker of how far they need to go before they can transition.         

There is another theory in which if it were true then everyone should be happy as H-E-double hockey stick that Hitlary did not win. It is a sixteen year plan to destroy America and Obummer was part of this plan. I can't post the picture of the plan in which the first half was Obama and the second half was Hitlary's part in the 8-year plan.

A few others I might bring to this thread. Such as some that are completely out of this world. It's fun to see how far some of these rabbit holes will go and how much ends up happening.

NOTE: I do not subscribe to these theories but these are great rabbit holes to keep the mind occupied when bored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/29/2018 at 12:32 PM, one2one said:

Mueller ignores congress and impeaches Trump--then Hillarious takes over and seizes all iraq dinar

Close, the theory went a Jihadist in GA (see the recent FBI arrest in which the jihadist was taken down) blows up the WH while Pehosi is out of the country. She comes back takes the oath to be Prez and immediately appoints Hitlary as VP. Then Pehosi steps down and voila! The Queen is crowned! Now you would say but Pehosi has a power issue, but the fact is Pehosi has said her tenure as speaker will be brief. Why? She has a health-related reason which will remove her from public life soon. Reagan to had a health-related reason for which he was rarely seen in public after he left office.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Laid Back, while most on this board are awaiting Davos for the RV but there is a theory that also goes along with the/  shutdown. Notice how Trump has stayed in the WH over Christmas (except to visit the troops) and continues that mantra "He's in the WH"? Think of this, Trump hates the Federal Reserve and the families such as the Rothschilds that run it. The theory goes that he stayed in the WH during the transition to remove the Fed and put the US back onto where gold backs up the USD. The shutdown is all a smokescreen. Which is also why Trump did not go to Davos. Another part of this theory is that the GCR is to move away from fiat currencies all over the world and go to gold backing currencies which is why a lot of countries have been touting their gold reserves. They aren't bragging they are announcing how much they have as a marker of how far they need to go before they can transition.         

There is another theory in which if it were true then everyone should be happy as H-E-double hockey stick that Hitlary did not win. It is a sixteen year plan to destroy America and Obummer was part of this plan. I can't post the picture of the plan in which the first half was Obama and the second half was Hitlary's part in the 8-year plan.

A few others I might bring to this thread. Such as some that are completely out of this world. It's fun to see how far some of these rabbit holes will go and how much ends up happening.

NOTE: I do not subscribe to these theories but these are great rabbit holes to keep the mind occupied when bored.

@Theseus  I do believe this entire shutdown is a giant smokescreen. When you think about the very agencies that are currently shut down- IRS, DOH, DOT, HUD... and the others they have all somewhat stripped us from our basic civil liberties. We all have the unalienable right to travel anywhere we please within this country yet we have agencies and departments set up to tell us we need to have a license or photo id to go anywhere. The IRS collects taxes and seizes properties etc... again stripping us from our basic civil liberties. Is it ironic that these agencies which D. Trump has clearly said he can't stand are all shut down at this moment. And like you mentioned, he has been in the white house "working behind scenes". The visit to Iraq to me is very significant and his emphasis on the military having their biggest pay raise ever. I guess we shall see. This is just my two :twocents:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

@Theseus  I do believe this entire shutdown is a giant smokescreen. When you think about the very agencies that are currently shut down- IRS, DOH, DOT, HUD... and the others they have all somewhat stripped us from our basic civil liberties. We all have the unalienable right to travel anywhere we please within this country yet we have agencies and departments set up to tell us we need to have a license or photo id to go anywhere. The IRS collects taxes and seizes properties etc... again stripping us from our basic civil liberties. Is it ironic that these agencies which D. Trump has clearly said he can't stand are all shut down at this moment. And like you mentioned, he has been in the white house "working behind scenes". The visit to Iraq to me is very significant and his emphasis on the military having their biggest pay raise ever. I guess we shall see. This is just my two :twocents:

DITTO

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Here I will let you in on some secret messaging that the president has done recently. Remember the recent 4 minute speech from the oval office?   It was like at prime time last week. Go back and review the items which are behind him. On his right there are challenge coins from military, police and fire departments. On his left are family pictures. His message is this: the military and first responders are important and he has their back. His family photos are there because he belives family is important. Look at that space before that speech, they are not there. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Here I will let you in on some secret messaging that the president has done recently. Remember the recent 4 minute speech from the oval office?   It was like at prime time last week. Go back and review the items which are behind him. On his right there are challenge coins from military, police and fire departments. On his left are family pictures. His message is this: the military and first responders are important and he has their back. His family photos are there because he belives family is important. Look at that space before that speech, they are not there. 

That is extremely interesting you brought that up. I actually noticed the family photos and thought I guess his staff wanted him to put them up for a more personal feeling during his speech. I didn't notice the challenge coins though. Let me go look at the speech again. Thanks for that insight Theseus!

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

the jihadist -- blows up the WH while Pehosi is out of the country. She comes back takes the oath to be Prez and immediately appoints Hitlary as VP. Then Pehosi steps down and voila! The Queen is crowned!

One huge missing link.....PENCE would be sworn in before the nutcase 

Edited by climber7
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

One huge missing link.....PENCE would be sworn in before the nutcase 

Nah... I went back and read what I wrote. I forgot to mention the Prez and VP would be together at the WH over that weekend (they were). There is theory that after Trump was made the official candidate or after he was elected, he was read into everything the deep state was going to do. Another is that Mueller and Trump are secretly working together. Q keeps pointing to those who cry the loudest are guilty as sin in all of this. I am personally thinking Q is Qushner or Kushner. There is something else Q keeps saying I wanted to find it and then post it but I can't seem to find it. I would really be far gone if I started mapping this all out and started believing half of this stuff.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Theseus said:

Found it.

They want you DIVIDED.

DIVIDED by RACE.

DIVIDED by RELIGION.

DIVIDED by CULTURE.

DIVIDED by CLASS.

DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.

TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.

WE, THE PEOPLE.

WWG1WGA!

Q

That is true...divide and conquer. Thanks Theseus. I believe there is some truth to it. We just have to stay vigilant.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/22/2019 at 1:15 AM, Theseus said:

Thanks for your input Theseus,  very interesting theory.!

something is going on behind curtains.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I know most laughed when Trump denied Pehosi the use of government airplanes to fly her and 92 others around but stop and think for a minute. The theory that Trump and PENce were supposed to be at the same place same time in which a Jihadist would then blow them up by rocket. This was squashed. BUT during that same weekend, Pehosi and all of her cabinet members were supposed to be out of the country "visiting the troops". SHE has never visited the troops abroad at any point in time in her career as a representative. Now let's back up to the last successful assassination attempt - JFK. AT that time cabinet members were out of the country. By unofficial accounts, there have been 12 assassination attempts on TRump in the two years he has been in office.

• Upvote 3

@Theseus Thanks again for these deep thinking theories. I do recall a recent attack that was thwarted but didnt put too much thought into it and tie it into Pelosi flight cancellation. It did seem rather strange how she was trying to take a trip so suddenly and now is trying to cancel D Trump from making his SOU address.  Wonder what she is so afraid of what he may say that night... makes one wonder. Anyways Keep them coming Theseus

• Upvote 4