Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need a conspiracy section. My thought here only

davis411

Just thinking aloud and was not sure where to state it

USA govt shuts down 

trump goes for surprise visit to Iraq 

invites iraq pm to White House beginning of Jan 

govt next meeting to see if they can resolve. Shut down Jan 3

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/more-americans-blame-trump-government-shutdown-reuters-ipsos-194706266--business.html

Oil up down and all around

markets same thing

alot is really starting to line up in the first 5 days of January 

maybe the  rv will help to pay for the wall

before the Jan 3 meeting of the govt 

like I said my conspiracy mind is at play

ok Davis is tired 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:
  •  Do you All know Trump Already has the money for the Wall. Look at the fine print in the last Budget for the Military. It'll look like a Government shut down. But in reality it'll be 9 days for the New Government to take over. Its Hilarious. . Trumps playing them like fools. 380 Congress people Will be arrested. Special Elections soon to re-place them. 63300 total Arrests to happen. Enjoy the show. The 10 days of darkness will be the last 5 days of December and the 1st 5 days of January. I have amazing sources. Plus a True Patriotic Q follower. WWG1WGA. Sit back. Relax. And Enjoy the Show. PS.. Have 10 days of food, Water and whatever u need to get thru. ALL stores Will be closed. One more piece of info.. IRS is being Shutdown for Good. No More Taxes. Taxes are illegal.. There's also 2 Constitutions. 1 fake and illegal that we've been living under since 1871. Trump will bring back the Original Constitution.. Many changes are about to happen. Look up The Act of 1871". On federaljack.com Be prepared to be Blown away.

THE ABOVE WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT IF TRUE DINAR WOULD PLAY A HAND IN TOO.

That would be too good to be true. I would take just one of those in the list. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:
  •  Do you All know Trump Already has the money for the Wall. Look at the fine print in the last Budget for the Military. It'll look like a Government shut down. But in reality it'll be 9 days for the New Government to take over. Its Hilarious. . Trumps playing them like fools. 380 Congress people Will be arrested. Special Elections soon to re-place them. 63300 total Arrests to happen. Enjoy the show. The 10 days of darkness will be the last 5 days of December and the 1st 5 days of January. I have amazing sources. Plus a True Patriotic Q follower. WWG1WGA. Sit back. Relax. And Enjoy the Show. PS.. Have 10 days of food, Water and whatever u need to get thru. ALL stores Will be closed. One more piece of info.. IRS is being Shutdown for Good. No More Taxes. Taxes are illegal.. There's also 2 Constitutions. 1 fake and illegal that we've been living under since 1871. Trump will bring back the Original Constitution.. Many changes are about to happen. Look up The Act of 1871". On federaljack.com Be prepared to be Blown away.

THE ABOVE WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT IF TRUE DINAR WOULD PLAY A HAND IN TOO.

All of that sure would be great to MAGA and Drain the Swamp at the same time. Sure would like to see it all happen in that quick of a time line.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

Talking about conspiracy theories, look what I found on the internet.

The Global Currency Reset is also known as the GCR. What is it? Where did it come from? How did this belief system emerge? The Global Currency Reset is actually comprised of many conspiracy theories blended together to make an overall belief system. Because of this, there are many definitions and catch phrases tied to this conspiracy theory. Part of this belief system says that there is a coming overnight crash to the United States dollar. This crash will be felt on a global level and many currency values will change as a result. Many currencies will change in value or revalue once this event happens. Many people have purchased the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnamese Dong as an investment and as a way to protect themselves from this coming crash. Some believe that value will be transferred out of paper currencies and into assets like gold and silver. Some believe that the entire global economy will crash leading to a total collapse of society as we know it. Others believe that a set of laws will be implemented that will restructure the value of currencies all over the world. Rest assured that this giant conspiracy theory is one big hoax that is propagated to entice people into investment scams all over the world. Everything from foreign currency to precious metals is hyped as a means of survival. Investing in foreign currencies such as the dinar and the dong is a complete scam. This conspiracy is responsible for making preppers out of many people and new people are converted all the time. Selling newsletters with junk economics littered with this conspiracy theory has now become big business. Many prepper products are also sold and this conspiracy theory has become a way to scare people into many different types of investments scams.

Go dinar

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

love all you guys

now or never

one of my partners passed away

i hold the investment

another getting close

first my uncle

now my dad

they believed 

i just wanted them to enjoy the pain and the fruit

i am the worst Christian 

ahhh

god believing person ever

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Talking about conspiracy theories, look what I found on the internet.

The Global Currency Reset is also known as the GCR. What is it? Where did it come from? How did this belief system emerge? The Global Currency Reset is actually comprised of many conspiracy theories blended together to make an overall belief system. Because of this, there are many definitions and catch phrases tied to this conspiracy theory. Part of this belief system says that there is a coming overnight crash to the United States dollar. This crash will be felt on a global level and many currency values will change as a result. Many currencies will change in value or revalue once this event happens. Many people have purchased the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnamese Dong as an investment and as a way to protect themselves from this coming crash. Some believe that value will be transferred out of paper currencies and into assets like gold and silver. Some believe that the entire global economy will crash leading to a total collapse of society as we know it. Others believe that a set of laws will be implemented that will restructure the value of currencies all over the world. Rest assured that this giant conspiracy theory is one big hoax that is propagated to entice people into investment scams all over the world. Everything from foreign currency to precious metals is hyped as a means of survival. Investing in foreign currencies such as the dinar and the dong is a complete scam. This conspiracy is responsible for making preppers out of many people and new people are converted all the time. Selling newsletters with junk economics littered with this conspiracy theory has now become big business. Many prepper products are also sold and this conspiracy theory has become a way to scare people into many different types of investments scams.

Go dinar

Go RV

Add that to JP Morgan busted for manipulating the price of Silver. Now we are talking conspiracy.  

• Haha 5

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Davis411-  and to everyone else who commented in this thread this far. 

LaidBack- your statement was very well said. I recall looking at a website years ago called the Hodges report or something close to that. The name Dave Hodges sounds familiar. There were a lot of 'facts' that he said would all point to a China/Russian invasion about 5-6 years ago on  the U.S.. soil, and some of it almost seemed plausible if you read his predictions from the perspective of an anxious or scared mind. (I personally recall having the feeling that any foreigners lucky enough to be on our soil would simply defect.) Obviously nothing came to pass that he spoke of - with the exception of dollars going to his bank accounts.

There's a term referred to a fractional banking or something close to it, expressed in an article written by someone who claims to have made accurate predictions in the past regarding the housing collapse, who now predicts the dollar will fail as a reserve currency and be replaced by something even Trump can't stop.   

I recall a similar but different prediction being made about 6 years ago, which I read and shared with a friend of mine that never went to college but who happens to have a very clear-thinking mind. His response was that although others have been trying for decades to de-throne the dollar as a reserve currency, "the dollar would always be king." His reasoning and explanation are a bit off-topic but his answers were sound and I no longer have concerns which I used to have in that regard. 

I think 1:1 would be the way to go - or .86 for some other reasons- and would be happy with either one at the moment. There have been  2-3 times in the past 8 years when I could practically feel things going into motion regarding the lifting of the artificially imposed rate on the dinar, and it felt it was days or less away each time.  Although the reality in retrospect of Maliki and the dasholes that followed was was unanticipated, it had to be dealt with. I personally think that the implementation of SWIFT codes and development in relations with the WTO, the IMF, oil contracts with countries that are considered 'new business for Iraq', the new and extended pipelines built within the last 4 years producing record volumes of output, international accounting and auditing standards for Arab nations being applied in Iraq, the release of new forms log currencies designed to prevent money laundering and  fraud, and  too many others to mention (well, article140 seems to be coming up a lot lately) since June 2017 are definitely more than coincidental.

One additional piece of info that I consider to be indicative of Iraq being "open tor international business" pertains to an email that was shared with me - originally sent to an individual I know who happens to be  associated with extreme wealth. Unfortunately, the association is limited to just that, as the individual is not a billionaire - many times over - as they should be, due to an unfair business deal few are aware of that took place between the US govt and a family member of theirs .I was privy to a copy of the document they received from the Iraqi government -  just a few weeks ago - which refers to investment opportunities  on a large-scale. The latter isn't a rumor but is a fact. I am not disclosing who the individual is for multiple reasons,  but the important take away is the timing of the correspondence - and the fact that it's unprecedented. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, presence said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Davis411-  and to everyone else who commented in this thread this far. 

LaidBack- your statement was very well said. I recall looking at a website years ago called the Hodges report or something close to that. The name Dave Hodges sounds familiar. There were a lot of 'facts' that he said would all point to a China/Russian invasion about 5-6 years ago on  the U.S.. soil, and some of it almost seemed plausible if you read his predictions from the perspective of an anxious or scared mind. (I personally recall having the feeling that any foreigners lucky enough to be on our soil would simply defect.) Obviously nothing came to pass that he spoke of - with the exception of dollars going to his bank accounts.

There's a term referred to a fractional banking or something close to it, expressed in an article written by someone who claims to have made accurate predictions in the past regarding the housing collapse, who now predicts the dollar will fail as a reserve currency and be replaced by something even Trump can't stop.   

I recall a similar but different prediction being made about 6 years ago, which I read and shared with a friend of mine that never went to college but who happens to have a very clear-thinking mind. His response was that although others have been trying for decades to de-throne the dollar as a reserve currency, "the dollar would always be king." His reasoning and explanation are a bit off-topic but his answers were sound and I no longer have concerns which I used to have in that regard. 

I think 1:1 would be the way to go - or .86 for some other reasons- and would be happy with either one at the moment. There have been  2-3 times in the past 8 years when I could practically feel things going into motion regarding the lifting of the artificially imposed rate on the dinar, and it felt it was days or less away each time.  Although the reality in retrospect of Maliki and the dasholes that followed was was unanticipated, it had to be dealt with. I personally think that the implementation of SWIFT codes and development in relations with the WTO, the IMF, oil contracts with countries that are considered 'new business for Iraq', the new and extended pipelines built within the last 4 years producing record volumes of output, international accounting and auditing standards for Arab nations being applied in Iraq, the release of new forms log currencies designed to prevent money laundering and  fraud, and  too many others to mention (well, article140 seems to be coming up a lot lately) since June 2017 are definitely more than coincidental.

One additional piece of info that I consider to be indicative of Iraq being "open tor international business" pertains to an email that was shared with me - originally sent to an individual I know who happens to be  associated with extreme wealth. Unfortunately, the association is limited to just that, as the individual is not a billionaire - many times over - as they should be, due to an unfair business deal few are aware of that took place between the US govt and a family member of theirs .I was privy to a copy of the document they received from the Iraqi government -  just a few weeks ago - which refers to investment opportunities  on a large-scale. The latter isn't a rumor but is a fact. I am not disclosing who the individual is for multiple reasons,  but the important take away is the timing of the correspondence - and the fact that it's unprecedented. 

Thank you for sharing, Presence! It certainly feels "different" this time around and your inside scoop definitely backs that feeling up. God bless, Miguel.

• Like 3

On 12/28/2018 at 11:49 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Add that to JP Morgan busted for manipulating the price of Silver. Now we are talking conspiracy.  

Agree with you on that CF 😂

@presence thanks for your input my friend. I also believe in $1:1 for many reasons. 

- real purchasing power

- easiest way to dedollarize the country

- easiest transition for the Iraq citizen 

- cheaper to rebuild the country 

2019 is looking very promising for an increase of the dinar exchange rate. CBI has accomplished a lot in the last few years

- IBAN

- SWIFT

- banking system updated 

- electronic banking

- financial inclusion 

- ISO certified

- removed from AML / CFT list

- foreign currency reserves growing 

- Gold reserves growing 

- inflation +/-2%

- support from UST, IMF, WB, BIS, UN, WTO, Arab League 

- many more 

GO RV asap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 1:41 PM, Karsten said:

All of that sure would be great to MAGA and Drain the Swamp at the same time. Sure would like to see it all happen in that quick of a time line.

Karsten

As of today only 6 more working days until Trump can drain the swap to the tune of 800K government workers. In their contract, it states if they have been furloughed for more than 22 working days, not including weekends and holidays, then they can be let go. It's called a RIF or a reduction in force. Reagan did it with the air traffic controllers.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree Theseus but McConnell is going to bring a vote on Trump’s compromise this week.  If he gets passage it will go to the House where I can almost  guarantee it will fail.  This is a high stakes game of chicken for the PR war.  Trump is at a huge disadvantage with most of the media blasting him but he’s starting to turn the tide with his Address last week, his compromise on Saturday, a win in the Senate and a House rejection will make Pelosi and her party look more unreasonable.  The Party of NO.  Her taking vacations isn’t helping her cause either. Six days will go by in a snap then Trump can keep who is most essential or hire what he thinks he needs much like Reagan.  I think Trump has a plan and he’s going to make the whimpy politicians look like the arrogant, smug, unlawful, treasonous. 

bunch of (select your favorite curse word) that need to all be fired!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I think Trump has a plan and he’s going to make the whimpy politicians look like the arrogant, smug, unlawful, treasonous. 

bunch of (select your favorite curse word) that need to all be fired!!!

I agree with you on that. He has a plan and these politicians don’t know what to do or think. That’s why I voted for a business man and not a politician. Win win all the way around.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3