Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Is In Iraq.

Luigi1

12/26/2018  TNT:
Daguire:  President Trump and first lady Melania Trump makes surprise visit to US troops in iraq...

Smitty76:  He could be there obviously to visit the troops but to give his approval of the new government.
Briona: He would not go there without a good reason, so I am expecting good results from it.
Derosgirl:  Why Trump in Iraq?(of all places during the holidays) Seems something big is to happen or he would just sent some dignitaries over there!! IMO.
DTyler:  Could also be just this simple of "Thank you" to the Troops for their work..............and Iraq for making Christmas an official holiday. Then of course, revisit timed withdrawal of troops and BASE visits..............we hope it is for what we are waiting on, but who knows.
Eccle519:  Regardless what we think, Trump is an economic mind wanting economic results for the US. You know Mahdi and the bigs will be there to greet. Talking points will definitely be Isis, Forming the GOI and Economic reform...Trump knows Iraq is a cash cow!! Two birds with one stone...see troops and squash the can they keep kicking! Imo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

HOT...Mahdi at WH...New Year's.

12/26/2018  KTFA: 
Don961:  Iraqi Prime Minister accepts President Trump's invitation to visit Washington.
26-12-2018 11:13 PM ....
Agency of the orbit BAGHDAD ...
-
Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Wednesday accepted an invitation from US President Donald Trump to visit the White House on the eve of New Year's Day.
Earlier, Reuters reported that Trump had invited Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to visit the White House on New Year's Eve. It is finished .  link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He is a Preacher from the corn fields here in Indiana, He seems to have real intel from the Military somehow, I have listened to him for a couple years now, He has never said anything about the Dinar, I am not holding my breath (been in this way to long for that) but Jan 1st is looking possible!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4