Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Makes Surprise Visit to Iraq to See American Troops

Butifldrm

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
On 12/29/2018 at 12:10 PM, FROSTYJACK said:

worship  this ***** monger

As a person dedicated to defending the right of free speech, I gotta speak up and defend Frosty Jack on this.  First off, is the ***** word that was censored, the word that starts with "W" and rhymes with door?  Because if it is, when did that word become "foul language"?  It's a word often used in the Bible for gosh sakes (w**** of Babylon).  Now it's considered profanity?  what the heck?!  Is the word that begins with "H" and rhymes with looker now also considered foul language here at DV too?  And who decides this?

But moving on, so what if Trump visted a w****/prositute?  Just because he's done that occassionally (even if his wife was pregnant), it does not make him a "monger".  A monger is a dealer or trader or broker and that would make Trump a pimp - which is he NOT!  Most of us probably don't know many people (maybe none) who visit protitutes, but it's been documented throughout history that men of power do.  The powerful people in this world get to abide by different standards.  JFK was known to play poker while women under the table servicing the players.  Disgusting though that may be (to me anyway), that in no way negated any of the good he did and was trying to do (when he was murdered for his efforts).  And look at how many celebrities have been tied to prostition - the world just accepts it.  Why isn't it the same with with Trump?  Prositution is a victimless crime (unless the prostitutes are human trafficking victims and Stormy was not) so I say focus on exposing the really horrific things in this world that need to change - Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking, war-mongering (which the US has been perpetuating for decades).  Trump IS focussed on those things and we should support him 100% as he tries to stop them.  Can you cut him a bit of slack for not being perfect?  Didn't Jesus warn about focussing on splinters in someone else's eye when we have a log in our own?  We all continue to do things that we know we shouldn't.  The whole point of Christianity is that sinners are redeemed through Jesus and that they should hen do their best to live a righteous life.  At 70 Trump devoted the next 8 years of his life to tring to save the US - that's a HUGE sacrifice for him.  If his weakness is sex (like many/most powerful people), and he indulges in it with a willing partner - I say let that go and focus on all the great things he's trying to do.  (And anyway, since he's been president, I'm pretty sure Trump is not partaking of prosititutes because he know's the MSM would crucify him for it.)  Trump is inspiring people all over the world to break away from the Deep State.  That will lessen, and in some cases even end, rampant Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking and war mongering.  Can you just let God decide how to mete out judgement on Trump - balancing the millions (billions) of people he's helping against his weakness for sex with a willing partner?  If Melania can forgive, can't you?  Trump needs all the support and help he can get to change the way the world is currently run and save millions of innocent people in the process.  I implore you - and everyone - to support him in his efforts. 

While I personally believe FrostyJack was too judgemental, this is still America and as of today, there still exists the right to free speech (at least on some forums - and hopefully DV is one of them).  I don't agree that his use of the "w****" word should have been censored though, even if his use of the term "monger" was totally inappropriate.  And I don't think he should be attacked for his opinion.  I can and do respect FrostyJack's right to his opinion even though I absolutely do NOT agree with it.  I hope I presented some valid points that may make him change is mind.  But if FrostyJack wants to maintain his original opinon on this subject, I for one will stand up and defend his right to do so.  

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I was saying the same thing about Clinton. He was A disgrace to the office just like trump.  Two weeks after he got caught in the oval office. He started throwing missiles at Bin Ladens camp in Afghanistan to distract from what was going on from him.  And then Obama came along with Hillarious funneling money for the terrorists In Iran.   That’s where I was wishing we had a decent president.  And that is where I am today. Thank you very much   

A decent President? Like Reagan? Ah those times have past and have sunk to the bottomless depths of the political sea. Why? Newer technologies make it easier to check everything in everyone's past. Also, the left's philosophy is to destroy the person, their family, their children, and anyone associated with that person all in an effort so that they never ever seek office again. Who cares Trump had a one night fling, many men do and more men that will never say do. Prostitution in DC is so prevalent in DC you would be shocked at who was buying and this includes the women in office, not just the men.

Today there is no such thing as a squeaky clean candidate, unfortunately, Reagan was the last. Unless you get some bible-thumping, no offense, politician like Pence where he has stated he will never be alone with a woman other than his wife, even then he won't be elected to the highest office in the land. While there was talk of Pence running for POTUS early on in the 2016 campaign, he had stated quite emphatically he would not run for POTUS. Pence added to the ticket, he could never be a solo ticket,  therein lies the rub, like Trump was and that is what you will never see.

Times have changed from the 1980s and we have the Clintonista's, dumbing down of America, mainly to thank for that along with Bush Jr and former POSPOTUS 0bummer. To straighten out Washington you need a person like Trump in office, not Pence. Think what you will of Trump, but you take a hoity-toity clean politician of today and they would fare worse today because of the political climate and atmosphere. The times call for a southpaw not a romantic. Or does the word snowflake trigger you?

Trump, with all of his faults, is the right man for the job at the right time for the country. Thank god the all entitled almighty princess of the deep state did not rise to become queen. Her and her colostomy bag have to go away to some deep dark dank abyss with all of her cronies, like Podesta Cromey and the pedos like her husband and others, to never be heard again. 

Let me guess you believe Clinton had a surplus when Bush 41 entered office?

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

As a person dedicated to defending the right of free speech, I gotta speak up and defend Frosty Jack on this.  First off, is the ***** word that was censored, the word that starts with "W" and rhymes with door?  Because if it is, when did that word become "foul language"?  It's a word often used in the Bible for gosh sakes (w**** of Babylon).  Now it's considered profanity?  what the heck?!  Is the word that begins with "H" and rhymes with looker now also considered foul language here at DV too?  And who decides this?

But moving on, so what if Trump visted a w****/prositute?  Just because he's done that occassionally (even if his wife was pregnant), it does not make him a "monger".  A monger is a dealer or trader or broker and that would make Trump a pimp - which is he NOT!  Most of us probably don't know many people (maybe none) who visit protitutes, but it's been documented throughout history that men of power do.  The powerful people in this world get to abide by different standards.  JFK was known to play poker while women under the table servicing the players.  Disgusting though that may be (to me anyway), that in no way negated any of the good he did and was trying to do (when he was murdered for his efforts).  And look at how many celebrities have been tied to prostition - the world just accepts it.  Why isn't it the same with with Trump?  Prositution is a victimless crime (unless the prostitutes are human trafficking victims and Stormy was not) so I say focus on exposing the really horrific things in this world that need to change - Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking, war-mongering (which the US has been perpetuating for decades).  Trump IS focussed on those things and we should support system" rel="">support him 100% as he tries to stop them.  Can you cut him a bit of slack for not being perfect?  Didn't Jesus warn about focussing on splinters in someone else's eye when we have a log in our own?  We all continue to do things that we know we shouldn't.  The whole point of Christianity is that sinners are redeemed through Jesus and that they should hen do their best to live a righteous life.  At 70 Trump devoted the next 8 years of his life to tring to save the US - that's a HUGE sacrifice for him.  If his weakness is sex (like many/most powerful people), and he indulges in it with a willing partner - I say let that go and focus on all the great things he's trying to do.  (And anyway, since he's been president, I'm pretty sure Trump is not partaking of prosititutes because he know's the MSM would crucify him for it.)  Trump is inspiring people all over the world to break away from the Deep State.  That will lessen, and in some cases even end, rampant Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking and war mongering.  Can you just let God decide how to mete out judgement on Trump - balancing the millions (billions) of people he's helping against his weakness for sex with a willing partner?  If Melania can forgive, can't you?  Trump needs all the support system" rel="">support and help he can get to change the way the world is currently run and save millions of innocent people in the process.  I implore you - and everyone - to support system" rel="">support him in his efforts. 

While I personally believe FrostyJack was too judgemental, this is still America and as of today, there still exists the right to free speech (at least on some forums - and hopefully DV is one of them).  I don't agree that his use of the "w****" word should have been censored though, even if his use of the term "monger" was totally inappropriate.  And I don't think he should be attacked for his opinion.  I can and do respect FrostyJack's right to his opinion even though I absolutely do NOT agree with it.  I hope I presented some valid points that may make him change is mind.  But if FrostyJack wants to maintain his original opinon on this subject, I for one will stand up and defend his right to do so.  

I am going to step in on this argument "this is a free country so i can say whatever the heck I want" argument. First, you are right that in the United States of America there is a right to free speech. However, in the United States of America, rights and privileges can be taken away based on several mitigating factors. First, the right to freedom of speech lies within the real of the Federal government which does have the power and right to take this and other rights away from a citizen of the USA. So this begets the question does a person have the right of freedom of speech within a privately owned entity such as a thread on a forum. The answer is complicated because first the forum is governed by the las of first the governing state in which the forum was created and second by the governing laws of the Federal government and lastly, in the USA, can be subject to international laws. The above poster assumes that all members of a forum, not necessarily this particular one, are from his country, which is the USA. This is farther from the truth as the internet is multi-national as in there are people from all countries that come and participate in the forum activities. These countries do not rise to the level of freedom of speech which is granted by the USA. So for arguments sake, we will assume we are strictly speaking USA law and US citizens. This brings us to our next point.

Second, a right is granted in the US as long as in the participation of said right does not infringe on the rights of another. What does this mean? Basically, you are entitled to all the rights of the Constitution as long as your enactment of said rights does not interfere with the rights of another to do the same or prevents another from enacting their rights granted by the Constitution.

Third, this point has been adjudicated upon and there is precedence for it in the state of Michigan, the courts have ruled while a person has been granted certain rights in the Constitution, such as the case of the right to free speech, there are words that may infringe on the rights granted by the US Constitution. For example, one cannot simply yell "Fire!" in a movie theater or yell "Bomb!" in or around aviation. Doing so would induce mass panic and have the potential to cause harm. One has the freedom to yell anything the wish given the argument but once the line of infringing on another's right has been crossed it no longer is covered under the right of free speech. In Michigan, a city has fined for saying cuss words in public. This was taken to court in the early part of the 21st century and was upheld. Why was it upheld? remember you cannot infringe upon another's person's right in order to have the right to free speech. The courts found that the right to pursue happiness was infringed upon when someone shouted a cuss word in public. Whether or not I agree or disagree with this judgment is beside the point. The courts interpret the Constitution.

Lastly and something you forgot about, as a citizen you have the right to waive your rights. Private companies and firms ask you to waive your freedom of speech rights all of the time. They do this in the Terms of Service. While ToSs have been said to be weak and some part of them will not hold up in court, they ask that in order to participate you waive your right to free speech and abide by the terms in order to freely participate in a group setting. This is standard for any forum or group found across the internet. A person agrees to the terms, then they have waived their freedom of speech only in the confines to be an active member in a group. Companies, schools and groups, public and private, ask its members to do so all the time. Should a person not wish to waive their rights, then that is their choice, but in doing so they choose not to be a willing participant. Its why so many do not read the ToS due to the fact if it is not agreed upon then they cannot participate. In the end here, you waive your right to free speech to participate in a forum that has restricted the speech allowed in the forum. you have the right to participate but if you break the terms of your agreement, then you can no longer participate, therefore your right to free speech is restricted within the confines of the forum but not outside of the forum.

The "this America and I have the right to say whatever I want" argument is a misnomer, fallacy, and a person's right to free speech can be waived and is even restricted by the local, state and federal government when that speech infringes on the rights of another. As in, you do not, I repeat, do not "have the right to say whatever you want in America" if it impedes the rights of another. Also, you can waive that right in order to partake in an activity not covered by the Constitution. This has been also adjudicated upon for public schools. Don't like it, don't waive your rights. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jg1 said:

So, you are comparing Hillarious, obama and bill to Prez. Trump?

Before Trump was president, he had a one night stand in which he payed hundreds of thousand of his own money to not say anything, and since then has done all the incredible things for his country in which he loves and you cant see the difference. Your mind has been eaten by the zombie leftests and you have no hope but false hopes with your leftist communist hopefuls. Good day. BLOCKED!

Ha ha ha. Whack job. Now I am a communist. Because I think our president should be a decent person. Crawl back into your hole Half-wit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Ha ha ha. Whack job. Now I am a communist. Because I think our president should be a decent person. Crawl back into your hole Half-wit. 

We are all evil if we refuse to worship his fakeness the great orange one.... If you are not drinking the orange Kool-Aid you are a Kommie. It is strange how the cult of personality still works on people in this day and age. Many of those who will attack you here on DV are good Americans, veterans and god fearing people, but have somehow been convinced to trade their most sacred values for a guy who has none.. 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We are all evil if we refuse to worship his fakeness the great orange one.... If you are not drinking the orange Kool-Aid you are a Kommie. It is strange how the cult of personality still works on people in this day and age. Many of those who will attack you here on DV are good Americans, veterans and god fearing people, but have somehow been convinced to trade their most sacred values for a guy who has none.. 

B/A

Thank you B A  I stated my opinion and  some of the good people here have threatened me, Called me a communist, (  among other things. ) But the best is that my brain was eaten by democratic zombies. All because I think the president of the United States should be a decent person. You can’t make this stuff up

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

29 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I am going to step in on this argument "this is a free country so i can say whatever the heck I want" argument. First, you are right that in the United States of America there is a right to free speech. However, in the United States of America, rights and privileges can be taken away based on several mitigating factors. First, the right to freedom of speech lies within the real of the Federal government which does have the power and right to take this and other rights away from a citizen of the USA. So this begets the question does a person have the right of freedom of speech within a privately owned entity such as a thread on a forum. The answer is complicated because first the forum is governed by the las of first the governing state in which the forum was created and second by the governing laws of the Federal government and lastly, in the USA, can be subject to international laws. The above poster assumes that all members of a forum, not necessarily this particular one, are from his country, which is the USA. This is farther from the truth as the internet is multi-national as in there are people from all countries that come and participate in the forum activities. These countries do not rise to the level of freedom of speech which is granted by the USA. So for arguments sake, we will assume we are strictly speaking USA law and US citizens. This brings us to our next point.

Second, a right is granted in the US as long as in the participation of said right does not infringe on the rights of another. What does this mean? Basically, you are entitled to all the rights of the Constitution as long as your enactment of said rights does not interfere with the rights of another to do the same or prevents another from enacting their rights granted by the Constitution.

Third, this point has been adjudicated upon and there is precedence for it in the state of Michigan, the courts have ruled while a person has been granted certain rights in the Constitution, such as the case of the right to free speech, there are words that may infringe on the rights granted by the US Constitution. For example, one cannot simply yell "Fire!" in a movie theater or yell "Bomb!" in or around aviation. Doing so would induce mass panic and have the potential to cause harm. One has the freedom to yell anything the wish given the argument but once the line of infringing on another's right has been crossed it no longer is covered under the right of free speech. In Michigan, a city has fined for saying cuss words in public. This was taken to court in the early part of the 21st century and was upheld. Why was it upheld? remember you cannot infringe upon another's person's right in order to have the right to free speech. The courts found that the right to pursue happiness was infringed upon when someone shouted a cuss word in public. Whether or not I agree or disagree with this judgment is beside the point. The courts interpret the Constitution.

Lastly and something you forgot about, as a citizen you have the right to waive your rights. Private companies and firms ask you to waive your freedom of speech rights all of the time. They do this in the Terms of Service. While ToSs have been said to be weak and some part of them will not hold up in court, they ask that in order to participate you waive your right to free speech and abide by the terms in order to freely participate in a group setting. This is standard for any forum or group found across the internet. A person agrees to the terms, then they have waived their freedom of speech only in the confines to be an active member in a group. Companies, schools and groups, public and private, ask its members to do so all the time. Should a person not wish to waive their rights, then that is their choice, but in doing so they choose not to be a willing participant. Its why so many do not read the ToS due to the fact if it is not agreed upon then they cannot participate. In the end here, you waive your right to free speech to participate in a forum that has restricted the speech allowed in the forum. you have the right to participate but if you break the terms of your agreement, then you can no longer participate, therefore your right to free speech is restricted within the confines of the forum but not outside of the forum.

The "this America and I have the right to say whatever I want" argument is a misnomer, fallacy, and a person's right to free speech can be waived and is even restricted by the local, state and federal government when that speech infringes on the rights of another. As in, you do not, I repeat, do not "have the right to say whatever you want in America" if it impedes the rights of another. Also, you can waive that right in order to partake in an activity not covered by the Constitution. This has been also adjudicated upon for public schools. Don't like it, don't waive your rights. 

Just so we are clear. Is there a place I am supposed to go on this site that tells me what I am supposed to think?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Just so we are clear. Is there a place I am supposed to go on this site that tells me what I am supposed to think?  

I find it interesting that you did not include JFK (moral issues), Bill Clinton (too many items to list), Hillarious Clinton (again...too many items to list), and even others (Republican as well). God used Paul to spread God's message to many countries. Before Paul's conversion he was a horrible tax collector, terrorizing, imprisoning, and torturing many people. So, this gives us Hope that even a President can be used by God to fulfill God's will (even if it brings endtime calamity foretold in God's word). Whether you believe this or not does not take away from it being true.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

But moving on, so what if Trump visted a w****/prositute?  Just because he's done that occassionally (even if his wife was pregnant), it does not make him a "monger".  A monger is a dealer or trader or broker and that would make Trump a pimp - which is he NOT!  Most of us probably don't know many people (maybe none) who visit protitutes, but it's been documented throughout history that men of power do.  The powerful people in this world get to abide by different standards.  JFK was known to play poker while women under the table servicing the players.  Disgusting though that may be (to me anyway), that in no way negated any of the good he did and was trying to do (when he was murdered for his efforts).  And look at how many celebrities have been tied to prostition - the world just accepts it.  Why isn't it the same with with Trump?  Prositution is a victimless crime (unless the prostitutes are human trafficking victims and Stormy was not) so I say focus on exposing the really horrific things in this world that need to change - Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking, war-mongering (which the US has been perpetuating for decades).  Trump IS focussed on those things and we should support system" rel="">support him 100% as he tries to stop them.  Can you cut him a bit of slack for not being perfect?  Didn't Jesus warn about focussing on splinters in someone else's eye when we have a log in our own?  We all continue to do things that we know we shouldn't.  The whole point of Christianity is that sinners are redeemed through Jesus and that they should hen do their best to live a righteous life.  At 70 Trump devoted the next 8 years of his life to tring to save the US - that's a HUGE sacrifice for him.  If his weakness is sex (like many/most powerful people), and he indulges in it with a willing partner - I say let that go and focus on all the great things he's trying to do.  (And anyway, since he's been president, I'm pretty sure Trump is not partaking of prosititutes because he know's the MSM would crucify him for it.)  Trump is inspiring people all over the world to break away from the Deep State.  That will lessen, and in some cases even end, rampant Satanism, pedophelia, human trafficking and war mongering.  Can you just let God decide how to mete out judgement on Trump - balancing the millions (billions) of people he's helping against his weakness for sex with a willing partner?  If Melania can forgive, can't you?  Trump needs all the support system" rel="">support and help he can get to change the way the world is currently run and save millions of innocent people in the process.  I implore you - and everyone - to support system" rel="">support him in his efforts. 

Of course you do. But you should know that this system has an algorithm That removes words on its own that are deemed offensive. And in the questioned post that is what happened. Most likely because of your post here, now the person in question is calling another poster names. My original post to FJ was founded not in that I was offended in his description of Trump, his opine is his right. My warning was founded in my knowledge of people and the fact that he would only get worse. Which he did.

Nevertheless, You make some VERY GOOD points in your post and since my mod abilities are only for the crypto section I will no longer respond in this thread. 

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Good Morning DV and Hope everyone has a Bless Day...

..an Happy New Year to all!!! May 2019 be a year of many Blessings...and this 🎢 comes to a full stop...

And to you my Friend.

Stock image of 'Happy New Year 2020 Fireworks Showing Pyrotechnics Celebration'

• Upvote 3

LGD may not be able to do anything in this thread but I certainly CAN!

If you do not want to have your posting abilities removed, your attitudes will have to change. ALL OF YOU!

The site software removes certain words and changes urls that have been tagged as violating forum rules.

DO NOT COMPLAIN about it - it is to keep the site family friendly.

Further, since this thread has deteriorated to chaos, I am closing it.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2