Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christmas week chat

Adam Montana

Merry Christmas Adam (and to your family - not just your DV family)!

I just learned that Pres. Trump is on his way to Iraq (where they just announced making Christmas a national holiday). Let's hope he is there to persuade the CBI to pay attention to him (unlike the Fed) and help the Iraqi's to combine an epic Christmas Present of an RI/RV to start the NEW YEAR off right!  :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Hey Adam! Pres Trump & First Lady Melania are in Iraq. Actually they're now on their way back. He went to show support for our troops but you know there was more. We've told him about the 6.4 Trillion IQD sitting in our US Treasury. That would pay for the wall and much more! So, while there, he met with the US Ambassador to Iraq. We're praying the Lord uses this to push the final button to RV. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

WOOHOO! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

Merry Christmas Adam (and to your family - not just your DV family)!

I just learned that Pres. Trump is on his way to Iraq (where they just announced making Christmas a national holiday). Let's hope he is there to persuade the CBI to pay attention to him (unlike the Fed) and help the Iraqi's to combine an epic Christmas Present of an RI/RV to start the NEW YEAR off right!  :twothumbs:

hope this is true!!

• Upvote 3

Thank You, Adam, AND (belated) Merry Christmas To You AND Your Family!!! :tiphat:

I am Thankful for Your priorities THIS Christmas Season AND all OTHER Occasions!!! :twothumbs:

Besides, as much as I enjoy AND appreciate Your Highly Valued Wednesday Updates, I would MUCH RATHER have the fabled "RV Text" as a belated Christmas Present!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................................................................................

Please, oh Please, enjoy time well spend with Your family......................................................................................

AND (of course)..........................................................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Maybe BABY our troubles AND cares REALLY WILL BE Miles Away while WE are in our HAPPAE' PLACE(S)!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

This COULD BE a Hallelujah Christmas to REMEMBER!!! :undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

Hey, there are twelve (12) days of Christmas ending on Sunday, January 6!!!

SundayJanuary 6
Epiphany 2019

Web results

Epiphany - TimeAndDate.com

Epiphany 2019. Many Christians around the world annually celebrate Epiphany on January 6. It is a public holiday in many countries and marks two events in Jesus Christ's life, according to the Christian Bible. The first event was when the three wise men, or kings, visited infant Jesus.

Hey, maybe BABY we'll see a "SUDDENLY" Epiphany during THIS REMAINING Christmas Season!!! :o   :o   :o

epiphany

noun
epiph·a·ny | \i-ˈpi-fə-nē  \
plural epiphanies

Definition of epiphany 

1capitalized : January 6 observed as a church festival in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ

2: an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being

3a(1)a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something

(2)an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking

(3)an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure

ba revealing scene or moment

Examples of epiphany in a Sentence

Invention has its own algorithm: genius, obsession, serendipity, and epiphany in some unknowable combination.— Malcolm Gladwell, New Yorker, 12 May 2008

One day, a New York composer met an expert on Asian domesticated elephants, and together they reached some sort of freakish epiphany and decided to see if elephants could learn to play music.— Jon Pareles, New York Times, 5 Jan. 2002

One epiphany came when a dozen engineers in northern New Mexico saw a lone, fading Xerox paper carton bobbing in a swamp of old motor oil at the bottom of a pit.— Michelle Conlin, Business Week, 1 Nov. 1999 

Seeing her father again when she was an adult was an epiphany that changed her whole view of her childhood.

MERRY CHRISTMAS (BELATED) ONE AND ALL!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

He was in Iraq, that has been verified! He was at Al Asad AFB Iraq! Since I never have been to Iraq I do not know the proximity to Baghdad, or if he even spoke to any of The Iraq leaders, hopefully he did! I think this was just a trip for our magnificent military personnel! Remote tours of duty are NO fun!! Especially when you have kids! Like they told me in Lackland, if the Air Force thought I needed a wife they would have issued me one! Case closed! 👫

Edited by Artitech
More information it’s been verified by FOX News, he spoke by phone to prime minister they reported he invited him to the White House!
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, renomac said:

Did Trump Talk to the CBI about Reval when he was in Bagdad today ? ? 

God Bless 

Go RV 

He didn't ho to Baghdad he went to Alasad which is quite a distance from Baghdad. I also heard he only met with our military and no Iraqi personnel 

But still 

God Bless our troops 

Go RV 

• Upvote 3