Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions @ 10:45 PM EST - 25 DEC 2018

12-25-2018  *** Dinar News Update ***  Two ministers positions have been voted on and seated.  Only 6 seats remain open...these include the  Interior, Justice and Defense Ministries.  The latest guru posts will continue below...
12-25-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article:  "Kurdish parties announce two agreements on Kirkuk Well this sounds to me like they have things hammered out, as they have an official book out in circulation on the matter of Article 140. They apparently are getting their share of what is entitled to them. In other words they are getting paid here soon and or now...  If that is what this is saying, it is a very good sign and the timing is absolutely  perfect to end they 2018 year and usher in the new into 2019.. We all expect to see the new currency (small categories)  with the Kurds language on it too. Time will tell. imo.

12-25-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "SAUDI ARABIA KEEPS THE EXCHANGE RATE PEGGED AT 3.75 RIYALS TO THE DOLLAR" Quote:  "Saudi Arabia keeps the exchange rate pegged at 3.75 Riyals to the dollar."  The question is this - Can Iraq sustain an 8th of a penny per dinar and think that it can easily trade with neighboring countries in an open market?  How about incoming investors?  How will they get their profits out of Iraq? Will they have to convert their profits in dinars to the US dollars first in the CBI currency auction? Oh – but maybe this is what Washington wants since it will create a demand for US Dollars and help stabilize the rate of the US dollar? Just asking. Could this also be part of the holdup in reinstating the dinar back to international status?

12-25-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling   Every once in a while I’ll get an email that says, “Hey, what are your sources saying in Iraq.”  I don’t have “sources” anywhere.  There’s nobody in Iraq that can explain geopolitics and how this works or how currency works or anything like that.  They don’t have a damn clue.  The people I talk to actually they have access to people in the parliament…what I do is try to get at is, what are they talking about…then I can gauge what they are thinking. That’s all it is.  I don’t have “insider” information.  I don’t need it and neither should you.  That’s the whole point of me trying to talk and frame this up the way it is, the reality of it based on geopolitics…you should be very very happy right now…I know this stuff takes a long time…it was never meant to be a “get quick rich scheme”…that’s the hype that I hate.  Hype is out of the window…Reality. Geopolitics.  Markets.  That’s it.  You should be very, very happy.  

12-25-2018   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   [...currencies fluctuate that is a fact..!]  It is not a fact. Only currencies on a floating exchange arrangement move on a continuous basis in line with foreign exchange activity, known as appreciation/depreciation.  Currencies on a fixed exchange arrangement are exactly that, "fixed" by the country concerned, they do not fluctuate. If a significant difference develops between the foreign exchange market and the fixed rate, the central bank may intervene to remove the differential. This used to be common in Vietnam, they had many devaluations over a short period of time. Fixed exchange currencies are revalued/devalued.  Only about a third of the world's currencies are on a floating exchange arrangement.

• Upvote 2