Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Guru Opinions @ 7:15 PM EST - 24 Dec 2018

12-24-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling   Everyone knows I don’t do date and rate but people [ask] what’s the season [approximate time]?  The reason people are asking me that…the reason that question has been so heavy lately is because you start looking at the price per barrel.  It’s getting into that range where it’s a threat to Iraq.  That means you guys are paying attention!  That makes me so happy…These guys are getting to the breaking point Bingo…Thank God for us that we’ve invested in a currency that is Iraq’s weapon.  That is their savior to add value to their currency.  But it’s a two pronged attack for Iraq...(Post 1 of 2).. 

12-24-2018   Newshound Guru Breitling   They [Iraq] need to do two things with the oil prices going down.  They need business and international investments coming into Iraq.  Well they’ve set that stage up for the last five or six years…and they haven’t stopped.  They’re still trying to do it today…the other part is if they are not making money selling energy…what currency are they using to make money off that energy?  The U.S. dollar.  If they are not bring in any U.S. dollars that cuts them off at the knees right?  They need to add value to their currency.  That’s exactly what they’re talking about...(Post 2 of 2).. 

12-24-2018   Intel Guru Jester   MAYBE I SHOULD TELL YOU ABOUT THE WINDOW WE SEE COMING UP JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS...SEEMS LIKE THE COMMENT WAS MADE TO PEOPLE IN THE KNOW THAT 'DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WE WILL GET ANYTHING BY THE END OF 2018'...ANYWAY... THE ANSWER WAS "I NEVER SAID THAT"... SO THAT SURE MAKES YOU THINK...BUT WE SEEM TO HAVE AN ACTIVE WINDOW BETWEEN DEC 27TH AND JAN 11TH... SO WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES...  LOL...definitely a Clown..! :rocking-chair:

12-24-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "IRAQ AND IRAN ARE ENGAGED IN NEGOTIATIONS TO SET UP CREDIT ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRADE IN THEIR NATIONAL CURRENCIES"   ...so this article proves once again that they Iraq dinar is NOT yet being used for trade with Iran replacing the US dollar. They are hoping they can do this but we all should know they CAN NOT without the reinstatement taking place and the dinar going international. This must come first. But this is yet another item to put pressure on the CBI to get it done...!

• Upvote 2

12-24-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV is broadcasting a member from Parliament stating that Iraq has entered a "new phase" of stability and security.  The Budget has been finalized with  the second reading.  The 5 remaining cabinet members have not been concluded...yet.