Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prepare for President Trump to call upon American citizens to defend the Republic against the lawless deep state

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nicely put, LGD.  Since I'm obviously in the minority here and the target of many's ire on a daily basis, I'm reluctant to fall in line only to be targeted again sometime in the future for stating my political opinion.  I for one, would never refer to somebody on this forum as "jack ass" in the first place.  These kinds of rules infractions go on here all the time with no ramifications.  All that said, I will move forward as always hoping for the best, expecting the worst.  If and when I'm confident your plea for respect among members is being adhered to....I will make an honest pledge to up my respect for others factor.  You're a good and decent man, brother.

GO RV, then BV 

I am on vacation, or what most would call a "staycation", I've been pondering my own personal growth with respect to my Faith 

in Jesus Christ over the last few years. I can not deny that I am not the same person that I was when I joined in 2010. And I cannot 

deny that who I am today isn't something much more better. But with that knowledge comes the realization of two simple truths.

1st. I am still not serving our Lord as he wants me to.

2nd. I am no where near the place that I think I want to be. 

That is to say where we want to be and where God wants us to be are not always the same place. But I am fast understanding by the 

Holy Spirit that while the aforementioned is true, I most certainly am on a path set by our Lord. 

So, how do I go from where I am, to where God wants me to be? And God said, "Follow Me". 

Not in the manner that I want to follow God but in the manner that he wants me to follow Him. This requires several things of me. 

First that I must above all else, LISTEN. 

Second that I must TRUST.

And finally that I must BELIEVE. 

All that with the foundation of Faith not in desire to impress men, but with the foundation in the desire to SERVE GOD.

What do you think God can do with someone like that? I don't know either, but I sure want to find out. 

It is the weakness of all people of passion to express themselves in ways that are not conducive with the will of God. You know 

that I'm a man of Great Passion. And thus I don't always fall into the will of God. As I embark on this new year, this new journey

My Lord has shown me something wonderful about passion. 

That being when I feel it getting the better of me, PRAY. And here I thought I prayed enough. 

Guess I will be doing a lot more of that.

Having said all this to one end, You said............." If and when I'm confident your plea for respect among members is being adhered to"

Know this, I am compelled by a force that I no longer can control, nor do I wish to attempt to control it. A force that I can only refer

to as the Holy Spirit, and that with a mission. I guarantee you that my request is of the utmost sincerity and I will be adhering to it 

if for no other reason that my genuine fear of the Lord. 

I pray that you had a most wonderful Holiday Season and that you and All of DinarVets will seriously consider my New Years Resolution.

Together We Can Change The World. 

Scotty

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I for one, would never refer to somebody on this forum as "jack ass" in the first place. 

Sniffles Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

😫😪

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

These kinds of rules infractions go on here all the time with no ramifications

Kinda like Congress! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Waaa said:

Sniffles Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

😫😪

Kinda like Congress! 

I've seen attitudes like yours come and go countless times over the years, Waaa....I sincerely hope you find a way to control it and stave off banishment before it's too late.....for this is a fun, interesting and learned site to be a part of.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am on vacation, or what most would call a "staycation", I've been pondering my own personal growth with respect to my Faith 

in Jesus Christ over the last few years. I can not deny that I am not the same person that I was when I joined in 2010. And I cannot 

deny that who I am today isn't something much more better. But with that knowledge comes the realization of two simple truths.

1st. I am still not serving our Lord as he wants me to.

2nd. I am no where near the place that I think I want to be. 

That is to say where we want to be and where God wants us to be are not always the same place. But I am fast understanding by the 

Holy Spirit that while the aforementioned is true, I most certainly am on a path set by our Lord. 

So, how do I go from where I am, to where God wants me to be? And God said, "Follow Me". 

Not in the manner that I want to follow God but in the manner that he wants me to follow Him. This requires several things of me. 

First that I must above all else, LISTEN. 

Second that I must TRUST.

And finally that I must BELIEVE. 

All that with the foundation of Faith not in desire to impress men, but with the foundation in the desire to SERVE GOD.

What do you think God can do with someone like that? I don't know either, but I sure want to find out. 

It is the weakness of all people of passion to express themselves in ways that are not conducive with the will of God. You know 

that I'm a man of Great Passion. And thus I don't always fall into the will of God. As I embark on this new year, this new journey

My Lord has shown me something wonderful about passion. 

That being when I feel it getting the better of me, PRAY. And here I thought I prayed enough. 

Guess I will be doing a lot more of that.

Having said all this to one end, You said............." If and when I'm confident your plea for respect among members is being adhered to"

Know this, I am compelled by a force that I no longer can control, nor do I wish to attempt to control it. A force that I can only refer

to as the Holy Spirit, and that with a mission. I guarantee you that my request is of the utmost sincerity and I will be adhering to it 

if for no other reason that my genuine fear of the Lord. 

I pray that you had a most wonderful Holiday Season and that you and All of DinarVets will seriously consider my New Years Resolution.

Together We Can Change The World. 

Scotty

Like I said, LGD....see poster above. 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like I said, LGD....see poster above. 

GO RV, then BV

Please understand that my request is for everyone who is a member of this site, but in the end 

neither you nor I can be responsible for others post. We can, however, rise above such actions and be  an 

example to others that hopefully will eventually come around. 

I guess the real question is who are you and I going to be? I choose to rise above the petty insults of others that 

serve no one at all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please understand that my request is for everyone who is a member of this site, but in the end 

neither you nor I can be responsible for others post. We can, however, rise above such actions and be  an 

example to others that hopefully will eventually come around. 

I understand completely.....I did my best to explain it to him respectfully.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

This is sooo discusting.  I can't believe how low our government's Democratic Party has fallen. I am so scared for the future of our Children! This muslim woman has no idea the men and women who gave their lives to afford her the privilege to use such language.  In her own country she would be punished.  

"Impeach The Mother-F*****" - On First Day In Office, Muslim Congresswoman Slams Trump

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/04/2019 - 05:50

One of America's first two Muslim congresswomen has explained in succinct and direct words exactly what the new "most diverse ever" Congress' goals are in the next session.

Rashida_Tlaib-e1546574155589.jpg

Just hours after being sworn in, Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib promised to go after President Trump, telling a group of left-wing supporters at a rally held by MoveOn near Capitol Hill, she would help Democrats “impeach the motherf******.”

Embedded video

We got congresspeople out here calling the president a mother f*****

Interestingly, as The Daily Caller reported, new speaker Pelosi said in an interview on Thursday that she will withhold a decision on impeachment plans until special counsel Robert Mueller issues his report in the Russia investigation:

“Well we have to wait and see what happens with the Mueller report. We shouldn’t be impeaching for a political reason, and we shouldn’t avoid impeachment for a political reason. We just have to see how it comes.” 

But, that did not stop her underlings from starting to ramp up the rhetoric, as Tlaib's remarks came just after Democrats officially took over the House with Democratic California Rep. Brad Sherman already reintroducing articles of impeachment against Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-04/impeach-mother-fker-first-day-office-muslim-congresswoman-slams-trump

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 2

REP. RASHIDA TLAIB SWORN IN ON JEFFERSON’S QURAN

6:44 PM 01/03/2019 | US
Joshua Gill | Religion Reporter
  • Rep. Rashida Tlaib, one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress, used Thomas Jefferson’s English translated copy of the Quran for her swearing-in ceremony.
  • Tlaib intended the use of the Quran to be a statement about Islam’s role in American history and modern American society.
  • Jefferson acquired his copy of the Quran while studying the law. His edition was originally meant to educate Christians about Islam so they could evangelize Muslims.

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib, one of the first Muslim women elected to Congress, was sworn into office Thursday using Thomas Jefferson’s copy of the Quran.

Tlaib, the first Palestinian woman to take congressional office, insisted on using the Quran, ostensibly to make a positive statement about Islam’s place in U.S. history and the diversity of American society. She also reportedly wore a traditional Palestinian gown, called a thobe, for the ceremony. (RELATED: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Officially Endorse Anti-Israel Legislation)

“My swearing in on the (Quran) is about me showing that the American people are made up of diverse backgrounds and we all have love of justice and freedom,” Tlaib told the Detroit Free Press. “My faith has centered me. The prophet Mohammed was always talking about freedom and justice.”

Jefferson purchased a copy of the Quran in 1765 while studying the law. He was a collector of books, and historians speculate he might have purchased the Quran because of his curiosity about world religions and because a significant number of the slaves taken from African countries to the U.S. followed Islam.

“It’s important to me because a lot of Americans have this kind of feeling that Islam is somehow foreign to American history,” Tlaib said of using Jefferson’s Quran. “Muslims were there at the beginning.”

Tlaib also said she is “going to be a voice for” Palestinians. After winning her congressional primary race, she gave a victory speech with the Palestinian flag draped around her shoulders. Many Palestinian women on social media hailed her announcement that she would wear a thobe during her swearing-in.

Every thobe is a dress embroidered with the stories, the loves, the tragedies of Palestinian women. The world will never be broken, because we will always stitch it back together & make it beautiful. #tweetyourthobe#palestinianwomen#palestinianamerican#rashidatlaib#congress

Today @RashidaTlaib will be sworn into Congress wearing a Palestinian Thobe just like the one I’m dancing Dabkeh in below— count one young Palestinian woman with a lump in her throat thinking about how far our people have come. #TweetYourThobe

Interestingly, the copy of the Quran on which she made her oaths was translated by British lawyer George Sale for the purpose of Christians evangelizing Muslims. Sale intended his translation to help Christians understand Islam and to enable them to argue against it.

“Whatever use an impartial version of the Korân may be of in other respects, it is absolutely necessary to undeceive those who, from the ignorant or unfair translations which have appeared, have entertained too favourable an opinion of the original, and also to enable us effectually to expose the imposture,” Sale wrote in the foreword, according to History.

The Koran was also a popular read among Christians at the time due to a desire among Americans and the British to better understand the peoples of North Africa and the Ottoman Empire.

“The Quran gained a popular readership among Protestants both in England and in North America largely out of curiosity,” University of Texas Professor Denise Spellberg said. “But also because people thought of the book as a book of law and a way to understand Muslims with whom they were interacting already pretty consistently, in the Ottoman Empire and in North Africa.”

Despite criticism over her choice to use a Quran and to promote her Palestinian heritage, Tlaib said she is undaunted.

“My mere existence, that I’m even of Muslim faith, is going to be a problem for them with or without me swearing in on any Koran,” she said.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/03/rashida-tlaib-jefferson-quran/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

This is sooo discusting.  I can't believe how low our government's Democratic Party has fallen. I am so scared for the future of our Children! This muslim woman has no idea the men and women who gave their lives to afford her the privilege to use such language.  In her own country she would be punished.  

"Impeach The Mother-F*****" - On First Day In Office, Muslim Congresswoman Slams Trump

One of America's first two Muslim congresswomen has explained in succinct and direct words exactly what the new "most diverse ever" Congress' goals are in the next session.

Just hours after being sworn in, Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib promised to go after President Trump, telling a group of left-wing supporters at a rally held by MoveOn near Capitol Hill, she would help Democrats “impeach the motherf******.”

Embedded video

Interestingly, as The Daily Caller reported, new speaker Pelosi said in an interview on Thursday that she will withhold a decision on impeachment plans until special counsel Robert Mueller issues his report in the Russia investigation:

“Well we have to wait and see what happens with the Mueller report. We shouldn’t be impeaching for a political reason, and we shouldn’t avoid impeachment for a political reason. We just have to see how it comes.” 

But, that did not stop her underlings from starting to ramp up the rhetoric, as Tlaib's remarks came just after Democrats officially took over the House with Democratic California Rep. Brad Sherman already reintroducing articles of impeachment against Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-04/impeach-mother-fker-first-day-office-muslim-congresswoman-slams-trump

That's no way for her to start her first day of work....vile language indeed  But much like Trump, she gave her rabid fans exactly what they were looking for.  Sadly, these are the times we find ourselves embroiled in.  When you compare her nastiness to the infamous Access Hollywood recording though, it seems somewhat commonplace.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

While the Dems show no one is in control. The Grand Old Party is showing it's age. We need something new without either party involved.

The dems don't know what they stand for and the GOP stands for old white guys...

B/A

Couldnt agree with you more, BA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Embedded video

I feel your pain @Butifldrm and I very much sympathize with you, but considering that she is a Muslim we're lucky she 

didn't say, "We're gonna behead him". Such is our politics today.

@Shabibilicious That's not a fair assessment. While what Trump said was disrespectful, immoral and very rude; It was by no means 

something that President Trump wanted to be made public. What this Islamic hater did was meant for the public. VERY DIFFERENT.  In that President Trump at least had enough conscience  to want it to be private. Whereas the Democratic 

party no longer desires to hide it's dark underbelly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I would guess this lady represents the Dearborn Michigan district.  Dearborn is a city with a population of some 50,000 Muslims.....Henry Ford ....long ago....brought in a number of ME Muslims to build his cars.....they did such a great job he kept imporing them.....I would have to believe she is just parroting what her constituents, who elected her believe.....and she was elected to represent them......so as vile as it seems....guess she is trying to represent the beliefs of her district.....JMO....CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I feel your pain @Butifldrm and I very much sympathize with you, but considering that she is a Muslim we're lucky she 

didn't say, "We're gonna behead him". Such is our politics today.

@Shabibilicious That's not a fair assessment. While what Trump said was disrespectful, immoral and very rude; It was by no means 

something that President Trump wanted to be made public. What this Islamic hater did was meant for the public. VERY DIFFERENT.  In that President Trump at least had enough conscience  to want it to be private. Whereas the Democratic 

party no longer desires to hide it's dark underbelly.

No offense intended my friend, but I prefer the true character of a person be transparent.  That being said, people like Gen. Mattis and a plethora of Republican operatives who've left the administration, and certainly not all of them being RINOs, understand the importance of good character as well.  So the people that applauded that woman's vile language are just as guilty as those that enable Trump's vile language and tweets on a daily basis.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ford was sympathetic towards the Nazis in WW2, and it seems I read an article that he had a portrait of Hitler in his office. Shabs, you are correct, Trump does use disgusting language from time to time. Can you name any other Republicans that swear like a large group of Congressional DemoRats. Seems like everyday now we have a Rat acting like thugs, which is a large % of their supporters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended my friend, but I prefer the true character of a person be transparent.  That being said, people like Gen. Mattis and a plethora of Republican operatives who've left the administration, and certainly not all of them being RINOs, understand the importance of good character as well.  So the people that applauded that woman's vile language are just as guilty as those that enable Trump's vile language and tweets on a daily basis.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

So tell me, my friend, how many people do you know that really are "transparent"? 

And as for Mattis leaving the Administration, I don't know that I'm buying that story anymore. May be wishful thinking but rumor has

it that his leaving was all a ruse so that he could run the Military Tribunals, Q.

And ignoring the fact that you just called me and every single Trump supporter "Vile" (I'd hoped we were past that) 

have you not been paying attention to worldwide current affairs. Now is not the time for Gandhi, now seems more like 

the time for Alexander the Great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So tell me, my friend, how many people do you know that really are "transparent"? 

And as for Mattis leaving the Administration, I don't know that I'm buying that story anymore. May be wishful thinking but rumor has

it that his leaving was all a ruse so that he could run the Military Tribunals, Q.

And ignoring the fact that you just called me and every single Trump supporter "Vile" (I'd hoped we were past that) 

have you not been paying attention to worldwide current affairs. Now is not the time for Gandhi, now seems more like 

the time for Alexander the Great. 

First off, I did not call you or any other Trump supporter "Vile".  I'm merely saying people should push back when necessary, even when it cuts to the core....right is right.  As for Gandhi or Alexander the Great....I still prefer Gandhi as opposed to a man who was intent on world domination.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So the people that applauded that woman's vile language are just as guilty as those that enable Trump's vile language and tweets on a daily basis

Please explain how people can be, "guilty as those that enable Trumps vile language", without being vile themselves.

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First off, I did not call you or any other Trump supporter "Vile".  I'm merely saying people should push back when necessary, even when it cuts to the core....right is right.  As for Gandhi or Alexander the Great....I still prefer Gandhi as opposed to a man who was intent on world domination.

GO RV, then BV

I wasn't referring to Alexanders desires for world domination, I was referring to the kind of personality that one needs to 

restore law and order in a nation that has lost all sense of it. 

I too would prefer the likes of Gandhi or even Jesus but alas I fear we have come to far for even a remotely peaceful 

solution. 

You're an Airman, (Military trained), When Saddam invaded Kuwait without a cause do you think that someone like 

Gandhi could have encouraged him to leave. Or Jesus without calling on the Angels of Heaven, just preaching love 

would that have made Saddam leave. NO! It took the might of the strongest military on earth to make him leave. 

Later we help put what was hoped to be more congenial men in power in hopes of creating a more civil society.

Such that it is. 

This is America today. Whether you call yourself Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. We have been 

overrun by a group of people that clearly obey no laws and wish to destroy this Great Nation. So Trump supporters may 

not prefer to be as blunt or rude as Trump is but we acknowledge him as our fighting force to remove evil from our Capitol.

Hopefully, at a later date we will bring civility back to America. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please explain how people can be, "guilty as those that enable Trumps vile language", without being vile themselves.

I wasn't referring to Alexanders desires for world domination, I was referring to the kind of personality that one needs to 

restore law and order in a nation that has lost all sense of it. 

I too would prefer the likes of Gandhi or even Jesus but alas I fear we have come to far for even a remotely peaceful 

solution. 

You're an Airman, (Military trained), When Saddam invaded Kuwait without a cause do you think that someone like 

Gandhi could have encouraged him to leave. Or Jesus without calling on the Angels of Heaven, just preaching love 

would that have made Saddam leave. NO! It took the might of the strongest military on earth to make him leave. 

Later we help put what was hoped to be more congenial men in power in hopes of creating a more civil society.

Such that it is. 

This is America today. Whether you call yourself Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative is irrelevant. We have been 

overrun by a group of people that clearly obey no laws and wish to destroy this Great Nation. So Trump supporters may 

not prefer to be as blunt or rude as Trump is but we acknowledge him as our fighting force to remove evil from our Capitol.

Hopefully, at a later date we will bring civility back to America. 

Let me try again.  Say a fight breaks out on a playground, where a bully is pummeling a kid because the bully knows no other way....and then a crowd forms around the fight....some are cheering it on, while others watch silently, but NONE of the bystanders jump in to break  up the fight.  That means they are all as guilty as the bully, even though they didn't actually throw any "punches" (i.e. the "VILE" part).

As to your Alexander comparison, now I get what you're saying with respect to attitude.....perhaps a historical character not intent on expanding his kingdom would have been a better choice, that's all.

And I don't know if you're referring to me as an "Airman" or just anybody in general....if me, then "Airman" fits me about as well as "Sailor" fits you.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Let me try again.  Say a fight breaks out on a playground, where a bully is pummeling a kid because the bully knows no other way....and then a crowd forms around the fight....some are cheering it on, while others watch silently, but NONE of the bystanders jump in to break  up the fight.  That means they are all as guilty as the bully, even though they didn't actually throw any "punches" (i.e. the "VILE" part).

Kinda like the MSM, the Dems and Deep State is doing to a duly elected POTUS. 

Everyone sees it but says or do nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Kinda like the MSM, the Dems and Deep State is doing to a duly elected POTUS. 

Everyone sees it but says or do nothing. 

Hey, if you're willing to place some self inflicted blame on Trump, then I'm willing to agree with your above statement.....or would you prefer I agree with your statement first?  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would be the first to say Trump is not perfect. If the MSM et all was after his policies or political actions I would say have at it. When I see a concerted effort to undo the votes of Americans with an attempted coup and almost 0 negative reporting of said activity I get a little rankled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I would be the first to say Trump is not perfect. If the MSM et all was after his policies or political actions I would say have at it. When I see a concerted effort to undo the votes of Americans with an attempted coup and almost 0 negative reporting of said activity I get a little rankled. 

Fair enough.  Might I suggest you tune to Fox News.....you'll find the push back of the negative reporting you're looking for on a continuous loop.  "Rankled"....that's a good word, haven't heard it in a while.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1