Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prepare for President Trump to call upon American citizens to defend the Republic against the lawless deep state

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Be honest now, nstoolman.....would it really matter who the story comes from?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Not as long as it is backed up by proof. If I make a statement and then say "Well, I have no proof" then I am

just throwing sh*t against the wall and hoping some of it sticks. Then you will have someone think "Well, he said it, 

it must have some validity". It will only bring on more decisiveness. You blame Trump for it but you do the same.  

• Thanks 2

On 12/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, Karsten said:

Well, Mule....I would have to say if you include yourself with the Antifa Crowd, you are akin to beating people with bike locks on chains, jabbing people and horses with sticks embedded with nails, tossing glass bottles with M 80's I would have to say You could be nd most likely are a problem that needs to be dealt with like the rest of the Ilk you run with.......

Big difference between Sinners and liberals........Us Sinners know who we are, what got us there and why are will to fight to get back.....Liberals on the other hand haven't  figured out what a Sinner in, haven't figured out what the hell bathroom to use and are pissed at Mom for telling them to get out of the basement.....

I know where I have been, what I have done and where I am willing to go......Like many here have been, done that and would go back in a heart beat......

Karsten

Include my self with antifa?

seriously?

a recitation of a portion of the rosary makes me Antifa?

with a lot of effort you might find someone who is more conservative than I but you will have to look for awhile.

i include myself in the “us sinners” we all are.

perhaps you should re read the post you were referencing.

i meant only to caution against civil war based on political infighting.

if I must fight I will.

i have been remade a gentle man by the love of Jesus. I try to think before acting.

the eye in the sky sang, don’t let fire rush to your head!

good advice.

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I always knew once the sea of sarcasm parted there was a voice of reason waiting to be discovered.  Well said, Mule.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Thank you.

you are a sarcastic azzhole.

i am a sarcastic azzhole.

to quote everybodys favorite: nuff said!

no I refuse to kiss and make up!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You can still, as we do, do great works for mankind without being aligned with

a politicized institution doing penance for so much hell they've created on earth.

So you're so big on making America great again, while completely disparaging, disrespecting my church. Let's take a look at that Nation you think hung the Moon called America. What sins have she committed?

How many Africans died at the hands of slave Traders on their trip to America? All so farmers in the south can have their crops picked for free. While the politicians that created this nation did nothing to stop it.

How many indigenous people of this continent were slaughtered by the United States of America? You disparage my faith and my church, tell that to the Cherokee Indians of the Trail of Tears.

And how many Japanese Americans died in the internment camps of World War II at the hands of the United States government? While their families were being destroyed.

You at your friend's Were  medical nurses /RNs, who took care of our dearly departed Sergeant. I know that one of you has already passed, and suspect that you all are retired now. So tell me in your long illustrious career of providing medical attention to the needy and  the sick, what did you do to save 60 million babies lives from being slaughtered in the mother's womb? Children slaughtered with the consent of the United States of America government. In the name of convenience.

How many millions of people died at the hands of the United States government because of Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

You attack my church that was created at the very hands of Jesus Christ the Son of God and has existed for over 2,000 years, because of the blood that has been spilled in its name. Well I attest to you that  my church doesn't even come close in it's 2000 year existence to spilling the amount of blood that the United States of America has in just 246 years.

As I tried to tell you in an earlier post any Institution that is run by men will eventually have blood on its hands. It is not the church's fault that it has blood on its hands. It is the sins of the men and women who belong to the church that have done this.

And it is not the concept of America or the Constitution that is at fault for the blood that this nation has spilt. It is the fault of evil men and women who have done these things.

The Holy Catholic Church has  the authority of God Almighty in it.

And when one studies the concept of America and the Constitution it becomes clear that they are both a construct of the very same hand of God that created the Holy Catholic Church. Both were designed to be a blessing to this world but men are sinful, always have been and always will be. Thus both the construct of America and the Catholic Church will have blood on their hands, not because God did something wrong but because men commit sin.

• Upvote 1

***///  Perhaps you might join your fellow Catholics who are demanding a change for the better and

some accountability of the Catholic "Church.

We don't care for your "church" but respect & admire your dedication to your fellow man through your Faith & your good works....

So many have been let down by the Catholic "church",

it's nice to know someone cares enough to undertake serious redemption on their behalf. 

Keep up the good works. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///  Perhaps you might join your fellow Catholics who are demanding a change for the better and

some accountability of the Catholic "Church.

We don't care for your "church" but respect & admire your dedication to your fellow man through your Faith & your good works....

So many have been let down by the Catholic "church",

it's nice to know someone cares enough to undertake serious redemption on their behalf. 

Keep up the good works. :tiphat:

While this post seems to be going south fast with Shabs and all he/she has to say then LGD seems to be ticked off about something with the Chuch....His Church.

I seem to be in the minority (along with a few other Patriots) that are will to stand up and be counted.......

Shabs is for one at what ever his/she gender ad all about Anything Anti Trump/Anti American.....Hell, that isn't going to change unless Trump Resigns and he will be pissed about that.......he/she or what ever gender and the liberals didn't get the credit.

Mule I can't quite figure out so I will leave that where it is at.....maybe he will join the Fray and maybe not. I have to think....If Mule get hit in the Head with a Bike Lock should I act, should anyone act or just walk away while others get the same bloody lock to the head?

LGD seems to have missed the point The Gals have tried to make time and time again.........Don't throw rocks in a Glass House. the Church is under all sorts of scrutiny going back 50-60 year of abuse and yet it is covered up.

The Pope who lives in Vatican City and behind a Huge Wall seems to not care about the Children that have been abused yet demands illegals be let into the US as it is their Right....The same Pope that blows off any wrong doing also seems to agree with the ways of Islam and Rape is okay, Child Brides....Sorry, to me that is two so called Religion what have gone a stay from Gods Word.

A 3rd Religion is the LDS Church has become something it was never intended (maybe that was the plan) but it as well as gone far away from the Word of God.

A lot of folks here seem to believe the Old "Give peace a Chance" and I would like to believe BLM, Antifa, NBP, BAMN, IS, Islam and the rest would just go away......It isn't going to be that simple......You all have Your Choice as to what to do and what plan of action to take for you and your family.........

You all ponder what the next move will be....I know mine and like many here there a a much way ahead of the Curve.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

I will say this.

I have never served in the military. I make no apology for that. It was not in Gods plan and who am I to argue with him. 

I now live in a state that is less restrictive than the one I left, thank God.

I now live in a neighborhood that I know everyone's name in the cul de sac.

We all agree to watch out for each others home and if in need help out.

I live next to a guy that thinks my wife and I are the greatest thing that ever happened to his family. His 2 year old is a good boy and my wife treats him like a grand baby.

He is also a Long Range Marksmen in the Army National Guard here. He has served 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and as a cop he was shot 3 times. 

He and I don't want to see a civil war. 

I do pray that if one happens or some sort of violence occurs that God gives me the courage and ability to protect me, mine and ours and the Constitution.

I pray and hope that I get to live to a very ripe old age. 

I want to see an RV and make a little money.

I don't like to see so many of you angry and agitated towards each other. 

I want my wife to keep feeling the way she does about me till the day I die. 

Oh well enough yaking from this old man. 

Back to the usual 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

While this post seems to be going south fast with Shabs and all he/she has to say then LGD seems to be ticked off about something with the Chuch....His Church.

I seem to be in the minority (along with a few other Patriots) that are will to stand up and be counted.......

Shabs is for one at what ever his/she gender ad all about Anything Anti Trump/Anti American.....Hell, that isn't going to change unless Trump Resigns and he will be pissed about that.......he/she or what ever gender and the liberals didn't get the credit.

Mule I can't quite figure out so I will leave that where it is at.....maybe he will join the Fray and maybe not. I have to think....If Mule get hit in the Head with a Bike Lock should I act, should anyone act or just walk away while others get the same bloody lock to the head?

LGD seems to have missed the point The Gals have tried to make time and time again.........Don't throw rocks in a Glass House. the Church is under all sorts of scrutiny going back 50-60 year of abuse and yet it is covered up.

The Pope who lives in Vatican City and behind a Huge Wall seems to not care about the Children that have been abused yet demands illegals be let into the US as it is their Right....The same Pope that blows off any wrong doing also seems to agree with the ways of Islam and Rape is okay, Child Brides....Sorry, to me that is two so called Religion what have gone a stay from Gods Word.

A 3rd Religion is the LDS Church has become something it was never intended (maybe that was the plan) but it as well as gone far away from the Word of God.

A lot of folks here seem to believe the Old "Give peace a Chance" and I would like to believe BLM, Antifa, NBP, BAMN, IS, Islam and the rest would just go away......It isn't going to be that simple......You all have Your Choice as to what to do and what plan of action to take for you and your family.........

You all ponder what the next move will be....I know mine and like many here there a a much way ahead of the Curve.

Karsten

***///

Thank you for an amazingly honest, educated & insightful post. :tiphat::twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Back to the usual 

***///

Look to God for your strength if the time comes for you to do your earth-bound duty.

He'll abide. ;)

BTW - If an "old man yaks" on the forum and there's no one there to hear him,

does he still make a noise...?

Yes... yes he does.  We hear ya loud & clear & appreciate your input very much ! :D:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

any Institution that is run by men will eventually have blood on its hands

but men are sinful, always have been and always will be

ell that to the Cherokee Indians of the Trail of Tears.

AMEN!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

He is also a Long Range Marksmen in the Army National Guard here. He has served 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and as a cop he was shot 3 times.

Please say thank you to him from me Sir!

He and I don't want to see a civil war.

#metoo! little tongue in cheek, sorry NOT!

Yak away Merrill!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

I haven't missed anything! I fully understand what the gals are saying.  And I'm not in the least upset. 

I know what war is and I know that most don't have the guts to undertake it. Nor the mental fortitude to 

deal with the aftermath of it. I also know that America is not at the place were it citizens need to take up arms 

against anyone. Not yet. God forbid it should ever come to that, but if it does I know that many will blindly charge 

into the breach, once again. But we are not there yet. 

I was at one time  a Mormon too. And, no, it isn't what it was meant to be either. I defend my Church here knowing 

full well that most folks here HATE me because of my strong faith and my willingness to share it. Don't worry most 

people in my life outside of the internet hate me too, for the same reason. So I guess I'm in good company cause they 

HATED Jesus too. 

5 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Look to God for your strength if the time comes for you to do your earth-bound duty.

He'll abide. ;)

BTW - If an "old man yaks" on the forum and there's no one there to hear him,

does he still make a noise...?

Yes... yes he does.  We hear ya loud & clear & appreciate your input very much ! :D:twothumbs:

I'm curious, If Antifa or BLM or any other George Soros paid wannabes march in the streets screaming like a 

bunch of scared school girls and no one was there to give them any attention how long they would last?

These groups don't exist because they believe is something, They exist because they are paid to. 

Ignoring them is how they go away. 

• Upvote 1