Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
yota691

CBI News 12/24/2018

December 24, 2018
Survey

To the companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency all
if you wish to receive paper Please review the administrative code in the Department of Banking Control

image.jpeg.06ffb848b25a56013725c843ea538658.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Morning Chuck an all of DV..Hope all well with you and everyone..Merry Christmas everyone..Hopefully this is the last Christmas we seek Iraq news...

Good Morning, and Merry Christmas, Mr. Yota and DV’s. I truly hope to go fishing with you, after all the dust settles.

FYI: You’re killing it, this morning!!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, gregp said:

I truly hope to go fishing with you, after all the dust settles.

I'm up with that...an Good Morning Gregp..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm up with that...an Good Morning Gregp..

👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Morning Chuck an all of DV..Hope all well with you and everyone..Merry Christmas everyone..Hopefully this is the last Christmas we seek Iraq news...

Amen to that!! 

Merry Christmas 🎄 🎅🏻 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Yota. Enjoys yours to the max, you deserve it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Yota and DV. :D

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4