Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Market Innuendos

ISAAC88

Greetings,

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season, several weeks ago I have found myself making wild predictions of Market decline and further lows on the Year. The other part of that story came full circle with the recent events in price action.

If you don't know this, I have also let CNBC know officially through my twitter account, two weeks ago that selling stocks would be a good call. Since then we have watched the worst decline in the stock market in the last 10 years and the potential notice that we may in fact. Most likely be entering a "bear market". I am not online trying to alarm anyone nor am I trying to run up business for my private equity Gold backed fund. However. I am explicitly stating their is a cause for concern with Brexit in tact and the Fed reducing balance sheets. Interest rate increases slowing. All of these are clear warning signs and things that will happen and will change our ideal Market Climate and Environment.

Over the course of the next year, you should be thinking about several things, one most important thing to consider would be your stock and or bond ownership in US based markets specifically. The second thing would be your ability to understand your current home equity potential cost and willingness to take action to divest into the correct opportunity when it presents itself. Most importantly your next step is making sure those around you understand the steps you took to give yourself a solid foundation to stand on. 

I think most of you are aware of the implications these situations have on our society and economy not to mention social tension, its important to know where you stand politically, why you stand where you do and also the rights that you have to do so.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

🏎️