Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Qatari scheme in Iraq

Pitcher

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man, I hope not. He must have been tired of all this BS political stuff. 

I think in order to work in D.C. you would need this mindset stated my Mattis - unfortunately you just couldn't carry it out if needed....well you could, but I think you might be in a little trouble.

images-34.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

POTUS Trump is pulling back 2000 Ground Troops no one wanted there to start.....Our part in Syria has always been an Air support. The Ground Troops were more so maintaining a compound. 

No that Trump wants them out the Liberals are all for Boots on the Ground In Syria, go figure. 2013 the Lberals were all for an $18-$25 Billion wall and now they all oppose a $5 Billion Wall.

If Trump was for Planned Parenthood they would be a thing of the past. If Trump supported Antifa the Liberals would have branded them a Terrorist Group and had a price on their heads....Dead or Live.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 12/21/2018 at 2:35 PM, GreedyDinar07 said:

Well, thanks to Donald Trump stupid ass everything that was accomplished in Iraq is about to be destroyed. My heart goes out to all of the U.S Soldiers and Good Iraq Citizens who lost their lives in Iraq. This traitor is giving Iraq to Russia and Iran. The Iraq's that are on America's side will loose all trust with the U.S. Trump made his decision from the advice of the Turkey President over General Mattis' advice. Unbelievable!!!! This man is a traitor and needs to be impeached before he leads us into WWIII. He is stupid enough to let putin talk him into a war.Damn!!!!

You call my president Trump a stupid ass. Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Sad. Dont watch news or facebook now. 

News???  Gave that up for lent eons ago. 

Facebook???  Never EVER in my life would I ever sign up for that even if last way to communicate on earth for some reason. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Then we are brothers...Me too.

Even though I am a mutt, my last name comes from a town in Scottland. Scotch, welsh, french/canadian, german and forgot the rest. Mostly I am American, and Xtra proud now that I finally have a president that is not a politition and loves his peoples. 

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Ibrahim Al-Obeidi Monday, 24 December 2018 03:10 PM

By the orders of Iran .. Nuri al-Maliki trespassing on the Kingdom of Bahrain .. And demands to reduce the politicians of Tehran

Observers

called on the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi to deal decisively with Iran's politicians who are implicating Iraq in regional problems and working for the mullahs with no account of Iraq or its regional and international relations.

And expressed their full rejection of the offensive statements made by the sectarian former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Kingdom of Bahrain.

They said that they bear a terrible sectarian and sectarian hatred and can not be tolerated. 
They stressed that Nuri al-Maliki, the corrupt and the largest sectarian is still working as a claw never to Tehran and tries abusive remarks offensive to be in the picture again, demanding to reduce it. 
The Kingdom of Bahrain, officially protested to Iraq for what it described as "blatant and unacceptable interference" in its affairs by the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, head of the coalition of state law.

Official protest

The Bahraini Foreign Ministry, the Deputy Chargé d'Affaires of the Iraqi Embassy, called for a protest against Nuri al-Maliki's remarks, in which he criticized what he falsely and falsely said was "the crackdown launched by Manama against the Shiite opposition." The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that: "Maliki's statements represent a clear violation of the covenants and principles of international law calling for non-interference in the internal affairs of States, and completely contradict and constitute an abuse of the nature of fraternal relations between the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Republic of Iraq."

Maliki made the remarks while participating in a conference in Iraq, organized by the "Coalition of Youth February 14" Bahraini opposition Shiite, announced by the government of Manama terrorist organization in 2014.

"Discrimination and marginalization ... have come to a severe extent on the people of Bahrain," Maliki said, according to videos published by Iraqi media.

"Maliki's comments are blatant and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of Bahrain and an abuse of our relationship with Iraq," the official news agency said.

Encourage terrorism and chaos

"A Bahraini official described al-Maliki's position as clear solidarity with those who seek to spread chaos, violence, terrorism and show hatred," the agency said.

The Bahraini foreign ministry demanded the Iraqi government to "address these statements and such seminars and rallies for organizations classified as terrorist organizations on their territory, and the speed of taking all necessary measures to stop such interventions."

The State Department has yet to respond to the questions it asked for comment, but is expected to issue a statement to clarify its position on Maliki's statements, which currently does not hold any official position in Iraq!

Bahrain has seen unrest and clashes between police and Shi'ite protesters. Manama accuses Iran of interfering in its affairs, supplying "subversive" groups with weapons, supporting insurgents who have attacked the security forces, and announced the discovery of several "espionage cells" belonging to Iran.

Experts believe that the interventions of Nuri al-Maliki, which is always rejected, is a kind of overtaking of Bahrain's right and taking it for no reason other than to serve the Iranian project and its orientations.

They declared that the State Department should maintain Iraq's relations with neighboring countries and not give them a chance to tamper with Iraq and its relations with the Arab regimes.

Especially since Baghdad has no camel or camel in these battles and unrest launched by the followers of Iran.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/140264/بأوامر-إيران-نوري-المالكي-يتطاول-على-مملكة-البحرين-ومطالب-بتحجيم-سياسيي-طهران

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Monday, 24 December 2018 06:01 PM

Bahrain calls for an Iraqi diplomat to take action on blatant statements to "Maliki"

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bahrain summoned the Chargé d'Affaires of the Embassy of Iraq to the Kingdom on Monday to express its condemnation of the statements of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. 

And assume Maliki is currently the presidency of the coalition of the rule of law in Iraq and attended a meeting last week organized by a coalition of February 14, a militant movement in Bahrain listed Manama on the list of terrorist groups in 2014. She described the news agency Bahrain al - Maliki 's remarks as "blatant and unacceptable in the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain intervention." 
A Bahraini official described Maliki's comments as "a clear line-up to those who seek to spread chaos, violence, frustration and terrorism." The Iraqi Foreign Ministry has not responded to requests for comment but is expected to issue a statement.
  • Upvote 2

24-12-2018 04:47 PM

Because of al - Maliki .. Bahrain summons the charge d'affaires of Iraq

image.php?token=4336ceabc454da20f1b53375a604183f&size=

Baghdad:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bahrain summoned Acting Chargé d'Affaires of the Embassy of Iraq, Nihad Askar, to express the "condemnation of the Kingdom and its strong disapproval" of the statements of former Iraqi Vice President and head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki.

He described the Undersecretary of the Bahraini Foreign Affairs for Regional Affairs and the Council of Cooperation Wahid Sayyar, Maliki's remarks as 'blatant interference and rejected in the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain'.

"Saying that al-Maliki's statements are irresponsible is a clear violation of the covenants and principles of international law that call for non-interference in the internal affairs of the countries, and contradict completely and constitute an abuse of the nature of brotherly relations between the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Republic of Iraq, By countries to strengthen these relations at all levels. '

"The support of al-Maliki and his participation in the so-called celebration of the establishment of an office in Baghdad for a group classified as a terrorist organization, called the 14 February Youth Coalition in Bahrain, and his statements represent a blatant and unacceptable interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom and a clear line to those who seek to spread chaos and violence, They want good not only for Bahrain but also for Arab states and peoples. "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

At some point in time one of these PM of Iraq will have to try to find a backbone an a pair of balls to deal with this mad man.

I never figured out as easy as it is to have someone assonated over there that he’s still alive today after all the evil he has done in that country...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

It has come to my attention that I want to retire. That said, RV real quick so I can pull the pin and retire.

Now back to our regular scheduled waiting pattern.

Carry on folks. :)

pp

Now that was funny P.P. Because of where i am i am thinking hard about stepping to the side when this hits.  Retire and travel the world is sounding better each day.  

• Upvote 3

Maliki's policy issued an explanation of his remarks after the dispute with Bahrain

Maliki issued an explanation of his remarks after the dispute with Bahrain

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, denied his call for violence or interference in Bahrain's affairs following Manama's official invasion of Iraq for what it described as "blatant and unacceptable interference" in its affairs by Maliki. 
The Bahraini Foreign Ministry, deputy charge d'affaires at the Iraqi embassy, called on Monday to protest Nuri al-Maliki's comments, criticizing what he said was "the crackdown launched by Manama against the Shiite opposition."

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that: "Maliki's statements represent a clear violation of the covenants and principles of international law calling for non-interference in the internal affairs of States, and completely contradict and constitute an abuse of the nature of fraternal relations between the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Republic of Iraq."

Maliki's remarks came during a conference in Iraq organized by the "14 February Youth Coalition" of the Bahraini opposition, which was declared by the Manama government a terrorist organization in 2014. 
" "We call for dialogue and rejection of marginalization and exclusion and exercise of political tyranny, and to emphasize the respect of peoples and their right to freedom and the use of democratic constitutional mechanisms in dealing with crises." 
The Bahraini Foreign Ministry called on the Iraqi government to "address these issues" Such meetings and rallies of organizations classified as terrorist organizations on their territories, and the speed of taking all necessary measures to stop such interventions. "
The Iraqi Foreign Ministry did not respond to the questions it asked for comment, on Maliki's comments, which currently does not hold any official position in Iraq. 
Bahrain has seen unrest and clashes between police and Shi'ite protesters. Manama accuses Iran of meddling in its affairs, supplying "subversive" groups with weapons, supporting insurgents who have attacked the security forces and announcing the discovery of several Iranian "espionage cells" over the past years.

• Upvote 1