Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Very Merry Christmas From Bruce The Goose.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Bruce the Goose says we will have a very Merry Christmas.

We will have right on time...our Christmas Goose.

Not varafied. Your opine.

20/12/2018   Bruce The Goose...

Yesterday Dec. 19 the withdrawal of troops out of Syria was an indicator of the rollout to go for us.

Between 3-4 am EST this morning Dec. 20 Iraq did what they needed to do.

The new rates for the currencies should be updated and set by this afternoon Dec. 20.

Core groups and Tier 4 Group A have either been paid, or were being paid today Dec. 20. They would see liquidity when we get the 800#s.

The announcement we were looking for could have been made today Dec. 20 behind closed doors.

A year ago QAnon brought out that Winter Solstice (Dec. 21 at 5:23 pm EST) we would go from darkness into light.

The Chinese and Iraqis believe in this type of timing.

President Trump wanted this to go before Christmas Dec. 25.

Bruce believed that this was intended to go before Sat. Dec. 22 and the Internet Group was sure to go in before Christmas Dec. 25.

Redemption centers would be open until 1:00 pm EST Christmas Eve Dec. 24.

Zim could be redeemed until Jan. 7.

Public exchanges would start Jan. 7. Every time we were pushed back, the public was pushed back.

The Zim was a gold-backed Bond and had great value. No zeros were coming off.

The front screen rate would not require a NDA.

90% of Redemption Centers would be open 24/7.

The Dong has been going up in value. Today Dec. 20 it was just over $5. The Dinar was just over $4.

You could leave your exchange with $14,200 in cash.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

3 hours ago, murd11 said:

It's Christmas, start telling the truth.

It's ok Murd11. In seven years that hasn't happened. Luigi will be getting coal. So have a Merry Christmas. And with that in mind....I won't comment on the 'dong going up' until after New Year's.  Go IQD. 

:D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Dont be a grinch! If your tiny heart is 3 sizes too small to handle Luigi, just stay out of the rumor section :lol: 

So you condone Luigi coming out with "facts" from people saying the dinar is out now at 4$ and saying to wait for 800 numbers. Come on now. Those aren't rumors. It"s just trash. It"s not even entertainment anymore. 99% of what other people say on the site is honest and full of very useful information. To all 99% of you out there, have a very Merry Christmas.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

No.  I think he means that if you CHOOSE to come to the rumor section then you CHOOSE to read what is posted, has always been posted, always will be posted  here .  Unverified rumors, sometimes general crap and great bank stories.  This stuff has been posted in this section for years and people still get upset when they come here expecting something different.

It's called the RUMOR section.  Luigi only post what other people post as fact.  If Luigi thought it was fact then he could post it in another forum.  At that point you can flame him all you want.   But as long as he posts it here, in the RUMOR section, then I would have to say he is good to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, cranman said:

Awe man! I got Rubified. Not very Christmas like. Lol

***///

Dang it... out of ammo !  :facepalm1:

So have one of these ==>   :twothumbs: .....And one of these, too ==> :tiphat:

'OlSarge'sGals love a witty retort & don't believe you deserve a ruby ! ;)

We liked your "comic relief" post !   ^_^:P

Merriest Christmas to you & Yours, CRANMAN:wub::wub:

• Thanks 4

Sorry Sgt, that was my laughing face.  I just couldn’t help myself.

Nothing is going to happen with oil below 50 bucks. 

You know I’m a big stock market guy and it’s always been my opinion that the Bull Market would have to correct before we get an RV

We are currently in the midst of a horrible Dec. We’ll get a snap back rally at some point but this is a major correction just getting stated. 

We may be longer than people think on this RV.  I hope I am dead wrong!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Sorry Sgt, that was my laughing face.  I just couldn’t help myself.

Nothing is going to happen with oil below 50 bucks. 

You know I’m a big stock market guy and it’s always been my opinion that the Bull Market would have to correct before we get an RV

We are currently in the midst of a horrible Dec. We’ll get a snap back rally at some point but this is a major correction just getting stated. 

We may be longer than people think on this RV.  I hope I am dead wrong!!!!

***///

We love your laffin' face, YaPITCHERman:wub::wub:

Hey, it'll happen when it happens....

we hope yer wrong, too.... us two 'OlSarge'sGals are so old we COULD be dead ! :lol::P

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk !

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Last month you were saying we were close...So what do you think this time?  6 more years?

Morning Botz. When I first got married, my folks told me "if you wait for the PERFECT time to have a kid, you will never have any". I think that is Iraq. There will never be a PERFECT time to launch this. With that being said, they are in about as good a place as they have been since Saddam's ouster. But they gotta make a move, and January is THAT time. Their people need help, the country needs rebuilding, and outside investors are looking for a signal that Iraq is ready to play with the big boys. It's coming.

Feliz Navidad to you and yours.

Christmas Story: My 6 year old grand-daughter lost a tooth. 6 years old. Tooth Fairy left her $10. She took that $10 to school and used it to pay down lunch accounts for less fortunate kids who have to use credit. Let's all remember the real spirit of Christmas. Giving and an open heart. Greenies for everyone, until I run out.

🎅🎅🎅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

7 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

Reminder-- If a post mentions 1- Back screens 2- 800 #'s  3- Tiers    ---Its's a lie made up by the originator of the info looking for attention for some unknown reason.

***//

... Blue Couches,

747s & 727s landing & taking off,

Vegas & Reno Money Men,

Bankers,

Whales,

Dragon Ladies,

helz, any Dragons - period ! :facepalm3:

Chinese Elders,

those "in the know", 

anyone the IRS has locked up,

(and his brother), etc, etc, etc....!

... sorry WHATSFORDINAR.... when we write it down like that, it's a helluva list:facepalm1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1