Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US House of Representatives approves funding of border wall with Mexico

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Yep, I’m out.  Dem operatives spewing the company line hook line and sinker.  

Personally I wish Adam would close this political thread. I know it gets clicks but it’s rubbish. 

***///

Agree.

They'll never see the sense of it from a Security standpoint or

that it will save peoples' lives on both sides.

All they see is fewer possible voters to sustain their lemming march to the sea of commie chaos as

ordered by their globalist masters.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Mexico is paying for the Wall.  Did you see the New NAFTA Treaty.  

Are they?.....Is payment for the Wall specifically spelled out in the New NAFTA Treaty?.....If so, then why is a government shutdown looming at the hand of Trump?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Personally I wish Adam would close this political thread. I know it gets clicks but it’s rubbish

Closing it because some folks are narrow minded an don't care to get it, would be a win for them. Keeping it open helps some folks learn an have another option beside the Fake News...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, yota691 said:

Closing it because some folks are narrow minded an don't care to get it, would be a win for them. Keeping it open helps some folks learn an have another option beside the Fake News...

***///

Agree.

Gives US a chance to seperate the wheat from the chaff here. ;)

Also allows for a clear picture inside the minds of the other side.

But don't dare try to shine a light in there ! :shrug:

You'll scare 'em & they'll lash out crazily some more ! :jester:

:lol::P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nope.....no one is perfect....let those who have no sin cast the first stone........you have sure been throwing a lot of rocks lately......CL

He earned every one of them.....as have I earned the ones continuously cast at me.....but what stones are cast at me, only makes me stronger.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You’re right Shabbs the Dem Congress will nuke the deal over that one provision that some of the savings will be used to pay for our border security

***///

Willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces due their intense hate for Trump and

NO regard for our Republic's safety & security.

We've seen them ALL touting the need for a wall -- Pelosi, Schumer, KILLary...

the ONLY reason they'll fight it NOW  is -- their vile hate for Trump.

;

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Yota, if you were new to DV and didn’t know how to restrict content to only Dinar news you would punch the All Activity tab.  You think you’re going to get some Dinar news and insight and all you get are 2 people running down our President. I wonder how many people leave the site because of that constant spewing of hate. I know Shelley just this week said she’s had enough of it.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

Yota, if you were new to DV and didn’t know how to restrict content to only Dinar news you would punch the All Activity tab.  You think you’re going to get some Dinar news and insight and all you get are 2 people running down our President. I wonder how many people leave the site because of that constant spewing of hate. I know Shelley just this week said she’s had enough of it.  

Unbelievable.....you don't hear anybody in this particular forum complaining about the Rumors Section...You know why?...Because they don't go there.  Never figured you for a detractor of Free Speech.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You’re right Shabbs the Dem Congress will nuke the deal over that one provision that some of the savings will be used to pay for our border security

If I do my math correctly.....the additional funds being asked for to Incease the funding to $5 billion......in proportion to the $4+ Trillon budget is asking for an 0.0008292683 %... increase in funding of the total budget........it's all just politics from the left.......CL

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

why the Dems oppose strong border security

I truly don't believe anyone is against border security. I personally think the wall is just a monument. It isn't going to stop anyone from sneaking across if they really want to. It's like Chris Dodd from the Democrats who spent billion on the War of Drugs. It didn't stop anything but it sure made him and his supporters a lot of money... It's like our ten thousand gun laws. They don't stop criminals from getting guns. The wall like so many other things is propaganda and self serving to just another politician.

B/A

Shabbs in case you didn’t realize it your constant hate spewing is not appreciated and you never care to debate the issues.  It’s always name calling, gotcha arrogant childish, insults and it’s everyday non stop.  You’re not remotely intellectually honest, and your arguments sound like they come straight from Rachel Maddox.  Yes you and BA are the 2. 

My point is that when someone who is new comes to Dinar Vets and doesn’t know squat about this site and they push the All Actvity Tab they get All Activity including your constant hate spewing rhetoric.  I know it’s hard for you to handle but President Trump is our President and he has a  48-50% approval rating.  When one of those who like President Trump sees your constant hate spewing trash and very little Dinar content they leave. Good bye Dinar Vets.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3