Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Fund Me for Border Wall

Border Patrol arrests two convicted sex offenders and two MS-13 gang members who were all previously deported in four separate incidents

• Four men were arrested in separate incidents in Arizona and Texas this week
  • Mexican man, 46, convicted of sex offense in US was arrested near Lukeville
  • El Salvadoran member of MS-13, age 24, was caught near Nogales, Arizona 
  • Another MS-13 member and sex offender were also apprehended in Texas 
  • All four men were felons who have previously been deported from the US 

The arrests occurred in four separate incidents this week near the border in Arizona and Texas, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

On Wednesday, agents arrested a 46-year-old Mexican national, after he illegally entered the U.S. near Lukeville. 

During processing, agents discovered he was convicted in 2002 of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor in Mesa, Arizona.  

Agents in San Diego search the Honduran after he illegally crossed to border to request asylum. In separate incidents in Texas and Arizona, Ms-13 gang members and sex offenders were arrested after illegally crossing the border

Agents in San Diego search the Honduran after he illegally crossed to border to request asylum. In separate incidents in Texas and Arizona, Ms-13 gang members and sex offenders were arrested after illegally crossing the border

The U.S. border is seen from Mexico marked with white pickets near Lukeville, Arizona, where Border Patrol agents arrested a convicted sex offender who tried to enter the U.S. illegally

The U.S. border is seen from Mexico marked with white pickets near Lukeville, Arizona, where Border Patrol agents arrested a convicted sex offender who tried to enter the U.S. illegally

During processing, agents conducting records checks learned that he is a member of MS-13, a violent trans-national criminal organization operating in many parts of the U.S.

Both subjects are considered felons previously removed from the country and now face federal criminal immigration charges, CBP said.

The agency noted that all persons apprehended by the Border Patrol undergo criminal history checks using biometrics to ensure illegal aliens with criminal histories are positively identified.

Earlier this week in Texas, Border Patrol agents also arrested a sex offender and MS-13 gang member who tried to cross the border illegally.

In San Diego, Border Patrol agents are seen from Tijuana on Saturday detaining a Honduran asylum seeker  after he crossed the U.S. border illegally

In San Diego, Border Patrol agents are seen from Tijuana on Saturday detaining a Honduran asylum seeker after he crossed the U.S. border illegally

On Wednesday in Eagle Pass, Texas, agents arrested a 26-year-old Honduran national after he illegally entered the United States. 

Record checks revealed he has a criminal history, including a conviction in 2012 for sexually fondling a child in New Brunswick, New Jersey, CBP said.

The man was sentenced to serve 255 days in prison and is registered as a sex-offender. He was removed from the U.S. in 2013. 

On Tuesday, agents assigned to the Eagle Pass North Station arrested a Honduran national near Eagle Pass shortly after he made an illegal entry by crossing the Rio Grande River. 

Records checks revealed that he had been previously deported and that he is a confirmed member of the notorious MS-13 gang.

His prior order of removal will be reinstated, and he faces prosecution for reentry after deportation, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. 

On Friday, Supreme Court struck down a proposed ban on allowing asylum claims from people who illegally cross the border between ports of entry.

Chief Justice John Roberts joined his four more liberal colleagues in ruling against the administration in the case.

New Justice Brett Kavanaugh and three other conservative justices sided with the Trump administration in favor of allowing the ban.

There were no opinions explaining either side's votes. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6524363/Border-Patrol-arrests-two-convicted-sex-offenders-two-MS-13-gang-members.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

For our Liberal friends who insult my intelligence by saying we have border security, check out the wall toward the end of this article. 

If that shoddily thrown together tin wall is your idea of border security then I understand why you also think Obamacare is great healthcare. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

For our Liberal friends who insult my intelligence by saying we have border security, check out the wall toward the end of this article. 

If that shoddily thrown together tin wall is your idea of border security then I understand why you also think Obamacare is great healthcare. 

***///

The dems delight in having these monsterous illegals pour across our border & love the fact that

a "shoddily thrown together wall/fence" is the only barrier they'll support.  <_<

They know only these ignorant illegals would support their political agendas and actually WANT them here !

They're masters at spending other people's money and as long as it's NOT going to Border Security,

the Military and the safety of The American people, they're happy.  :angry:

Speaking of our Health & Safety:       There's a special place in hell for "judge" Roberts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

***///  SU-WEET !  :twothumbs:

Another American Patriot comes through !    :eagle::tiphat:

See what happens when America's Businesses are able to be "Great Again"...? !

BOO-YA !  

Hey, Boston Angler... you sent YOUR check in yet...? <_<  Or do ya need to consult with yer kommie lawyer first..? :P:lol:

Better not make like a Patriot & do it, or they'll pull yer kommie card !  :wave::lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

Well, KARSTEN, if it p.o.'s enuf folks in the greater NY area not to have it repaired for their convenience,

perhaps enuf of 'em'll jump ship & put pressure on the demonrats to give Trump his wall.

But the left seems oblivious to the needs of the people...

(they just throw other people's money at 'em, tell 'em to shut up and sit down until it's poll time.)<_<

NY, refusing to acknowledge that the ball is now in the democrat's court for the  shut down,

is trying to shame Trump by paying to keep the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island open during the shut down themselves.

Trump is probably thinkin',

"hey, they're just proving they don't need our help. No more TaxPayer Dollars for them, meh."  :P

Listen, the kommies are gonna want a whole lotta free junk for their 'social justice causes'...

Now that they've taken The House starting 03JAN19...

like giving billions to illegals and paying women to slaughter their un-born babies.

(the left only cares about anchor babies and babies shoved under our Border fences,

NOT American babies, not even the poor little drug babies created from all the drugs

that their lax Border policies allow for..)  <_<

Perhaps their base will finally get sick & tired of their slave masters' evil ways when they realise how

small a cut of the FREE AMERICAN PIE they're getting - like to fix tunnels - when they have to share it with

all the illegals.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Well, KARSTEN, if it p.o.'s enuf folks in the greater NY area not to have it repaired for their convenience,

perhaps enuf of 'em'll jump ship & put pressure on the demonrats to give Trump his wall.

But the left seems oblivious to the needs of the people...

(they just throw other people's money at 'em, tell 'em to shut up and sit down until it's poll time.)<_<

NY, refusing to acknowledge that the ball is now in the democrat's court for the  shut down,

is trying to shame Trump by paying to keep the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island open during the shut down themselves.

Trump is probably thinkin',

"hey, they're just proving they don't need our help. No more TaxPayer Dollars for them, meh."  :P

Listen, the kommies are gonna want a whole lotta free junk for their 'social justice causes'...

Now that they've taken The House starting 03JAN19...

like giving billions to illegals and paying women to slaughter their un-born babies.

(the left only cares about anchor babies and babies shoved under our Border fences,

NOT American babies, not even the poor little drug babies created from all the drugs

that their lax Border policies allow for..)  <_<

Perhaps their base will finally get sick & tired of their slave masters' evil ways when they realise how

small a cut of the FREE AMERICAN PIE they're getting - like to fix tunnels - when they have to share it with

all the illegals.

Oh Come on now.....Open up and tell you what ya' all really think.....While you are at it I will be taking Inventory, loading mags and lubing up B,C and CH and shotguns........Can never be to prepared...I might even to break out the FNH SPR and Savage 110FP and dust then off.

At last count there is some 14 million Combat Vets out there ready and able to walk into battle, toss a whole lot of Angry Old Men that want nothing more than range time......Not to forget the Gal's they can shot with the best of us.....

I guess about 45 minutes and the Revolution will be and the Traitors in custody waiting trial of treason and a swift hanging.

hell, it is Christmas and I can wish.....The the Hanging that is.

Karsten

They seem to want a fight and

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Oh Come on now.....Open up and tell you what ya' all really think.....While you are at it I will be taking Inventory, loading mags and lubing up B,C and CH and shotguns........Can never be to prepared...I might even to break out the FNH SPR and Savage 110FP and dust then off.

At last count there is some 14 million Combat Vets out there ready and able to walk into battle, toss a whole lot of Angry Old Men that want nothing more than range time......Not to forget the Gal's they can shot with the best of us.....

I guess about 45 minutes and the Revolution will be and the Traitors in custody waiting trial of treason and a swift hanging.

hell, it is Christmas and I can wish.....The the Hanging that is.

Karsten

They seem to want a fight and

***///

HAHA   :lol:!    KARSTEN:salute: Patriot  unleashed  !  :cowboy2:We're with ya ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just think how beautiful that boarder wall is going to look after the RV. 

I dont blame the hispanics wanting to get to the USA. My wife who is Mexican told me, people get paid $8-10 dollars a day and food is at least twice as expensive. If you work for the government, you live comfertably and look at the others as peons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/24/brian-kolfage-veteran-started-border-wall-soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed/2405770002/?fbclid=IwAR349olq16veBY_pt-GdSQ9orMjwC0_z2xrL0ES2fHnMbQ7BKKTgjj0LM0o

Karsten

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/24/brian-kolfage-veteran-started-border-wall-soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed/2405770002/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

I'm curious why the libs don't believe the wall will work; after all the Berlin wall worked from 1961 to 1989 when it was purposefully removed. 

Remember how historical and moving it was when that nasty old wall came down and people were unified.....the world was beginning to move in the right direction again.  Today things seem to be reverting to the old cold war ways...starting with the ever increasing divide within our own country.

GO RV, then BV

Well, it appears the liberals will do just about.....No they will do anything possible to stop the Wall including pass new laws against American Citizens collecting money to donate towards it.

https://jobs-post.blogspot.com/2018/12/democrats-take-action-to-stop-citizen.html?m=1&amp;fbclid=IwAR161q1l-aObe0qbUT68uu1fb7TlAtOzrZyl76nGJPEe6xn6qWNDEx3cezs

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

So the government can force us to pay taxes and then it's OK to use  money.  Money we really don't want to give them as it is spent foolishly at times.  But money we raise and donate voluntarily for a specific reason will not be allowed.   It doesn't matter which side is writing and supporting this bill,  the premise of the bill is ridiculous!

I guess WE the people actually don't mean anything to the elected representatives that we put in place.  You know, the ones that are suppose to work for their constituents.  I guess they know what is best for us and we shouldn't concern ourselves with trivial issues such as illegal immigration and everything that comes with it. 

Just FYI I'm all for legal immigration.  But I'm also for travel bans and profiling as well.  Hmmmmm.  What's wrong with me?

I guess I don't see the word in black and white.. Many, many shades of grey there are.

• Upvote 3

There is legal precedence for American citizens raising funds and then telling the Government how to spend it. 

What Chuck U Shumer and the Dems are really attempting to do with the Go Fund Me page is slow down the moneys 

given. The Dems know that they don't have a leg to stand on to stop that effort. So they resort to what they always 

resort to, fear mongering. Don't fall for it, donate today. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Don't hear the world or news media bucking Russia:

"Russia finishes Great Wall of Crimea

28 Dec in 14:15

Russia has finished building a high-tech security fence along Crimea's border with Ukraine, the press service of the Federal Security Service’s (FSB) Border Service for Russia’s Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol reported.

The border structure consists of several types of barricades with a length of more than 60 km and several hundred various types of sensors, both hidden and out in the open, as well as equipped with video surveillance systems, including imaging IR equipment.

One of the systems is based on vibration sensors. They go off when an intruder approaches the fence and transmit information through the linear part of the barrier to the duty officer in the form of an audible warning with a graphic display of the number of the alarm section. It is also possible to determine the direction in which the state border violator is moving. The second system is based on radioray sensors. A night-vision security camera activates when an intruder trespasses into the detection zone, turning on a video feed and an alarm signal for the duty officer, followed by audible warning and a display of the section’s number and video, TASS reported.

The border service explained that the use of these systems on the Crimean part of the border is necessary due to various threats, such as attempts by groups of saboteurs from the neighboring state to infiltrate Crimean territory. In addition, the barrier seeks to deter attempts to organize the illegal trafficking of weapons, munitions, goods, cargoes, tobacco and alcohol products, fuel and lubricant materials, drugs and psychotropic substances. This fence also seek to thwart breaches of the state border and its regime on the part of Ukrainian citizens for utility purposes. Similar systems for state border protection are successfully used in Russia’s northern and Far Eastern areas, as well as in other highly volatile areas on Russia’s borders.

Deputy director of the Institute of the CIS Vladimir Zharikhin, speaking with Vestnik Kavkaza, explained that Crimea citizens will feel a lot safer thanks to the new security system.

"This is not about introducing a tighter regime for citizens of Ukraine crossing the border. It was made to stop unsanctioned border crossing by terrorist groups and those involved in speculations. Therefore, for the peninsula citizens' life will be safer. And if the Ukrainian authorities do not take any actions, nothing will change for the citizens of Ukraine,” the expert said.

The deputy dean of the Faculty of Global Economics and International Affairs of the Higher School of Economics of the National Research University, Andrei Suzdaltsev, in turn, stressed that the Russian side was forced to build this border fence. "It will not affect the situation on the peninsula, because the main communication, as well as electricity, food  and water supplies from Ukraine has been cut off," he explained.

According to the expert, some associate the Crimean wall with the wall, which is being build between America and Mexico by U.S. President Donald Trump, but this is a regulatory issue. "Strengthening the border is expensive: the cost of one kilometer of the fence with all the equipment may reach $1 million. It is expensive and not always necessary. In this case, the neighboring state officially declared Russia an enemy at the level of the law, adopted by the Verkhovna Rada. Ukrainian officials constantly declare their readiness to use weapons against Russia, speaking of war, dream about taking back Crimea, or hitting the Crimean Bridge with missiles, or even attacking Central Russia. Of course, there’s still a long way from words to deeds for them. But there is a moment of political propaganda and attempts to draw other countries into conflict with Kiev, including the United States and NATO. And with such a threat we are supposed to defend our territory," Andrei Suzdaltsev said.

"In addition, we demonstrate concern for security and our sovereignty. Therefore, we do the right thing. But there will be no negative consequences for the Crimean population," he assured."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1