Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Fund Me for Border Wall

https://www.soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed.com/TheTrumpWall

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million  to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different. 

Like a  majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still. 

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of  the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling. 

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this. 

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed.  However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians. 

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check  mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity.  I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me.  I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed. 

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. 

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else. 

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall. 

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.  We are working on a time frame to achieve. 

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again! 

soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed for border wall raises over $8 million from 140k donors

BY HOLLY ROSENKRANTZ

UPDATED ON: DECEMBER 20, 2018 / 7:20 PM / CBS NEWS

A Florida man has started a soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed campaign to raise money online for President Trump's border wall, saying "it's up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling." As of Thursday evening, the soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed campaign has raised more than $8 million, with a goal of $1 billion — one-fifth of the $5 billion that President Trump has been demanding, unsuccessfully, from Congress

Brian Kolfage, who says on the page he is a Purple Heart war veteran who lost three limbs, writes: "If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall." So far, the fundraiser has received contributions from more than 140,000 people.

The president made building a wall at the U.S.'s southern border his signature campaign promise, and had vowed to proudly shut down the government this week if he did not get the $5 billion he was demanding for that project. But Congress would not comply with that demand, leaving some of the president's conservative supporters angry that he agreed ultimately to keep the government open without the funding from Congress.

On the soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed page, Kolfage writes that "the government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different."

The Senate late Wednesday approved a stopgap spending measure that will keep the government open until February without President Trump's requested $5 billion for the wall. The spending measure now goes to the House of Representatives, and it has to be signed by Mr. Trump.

First published on December 20, 2018

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Army Vet Brian Kolfage - triple amputee has started a Go Fund Me Account to Build That Wall.

So far $12.6 million has been donated (average donation is $61.00.)

There is no solicitation allowed and if the $1 billion is not reached Kolfage is directing soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed to refund all who donated.

Also be careful as soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed likes to be tipped and unless you click the button that says something different than a 15% tip it will add 15%. 

A person could give a $0.00 tip too. 

Go to gofundme.com and look for Trump Wall.

Edited by bigwave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///   God Bless The USA & Her Patriots !  :tiphat::eagle::salute:

Takes Great Americans like our fellow Military Veteran to Git 'er done !  

$80 a head....? 

We're in for 3 checks, each one of us & 1 in 'OlSarge's name ! :wub::wub:

I’m sending in my 💰!!! Need to make this happen!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Awesome what he is doing but I read that someone is Doxing, publishing personal info, addresses and anything linked between ***** funding page and FB the Donors.

They sure as hell don't want to take them in but they sure will make it hard for anyone that has the #$%^  to take a stand.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Kimmel Mocks People Donating to Wall soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed Page: 'Dipping into Their Meth Money for This'

By Ryan Foley | December 21, 2018 3:55 PM EST

During Thursday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the eponymous host took several shots at President Trump during his opening monologue. It did not take long for Kimmel to begin mocking the people donating to the soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed page set up to secure money for the border wall, claiming that “a lot of these people are dipping into their meth money for this.”

Kimmel began by talking about the President’s upcoming vacation, where he remarked that “Mike Pence will be checked into a kennel and the President will jet to Mar-a-Lago.” Kimmel predicted that “this could be the last Christmas Don Jr. will be able to spend with his dad without being separated by a glass partition,” as the crowd erupted into laughter. After recycling left-wing talking points on government shutdowns, Kimmel informed his audience that Trump “might not need Mexico or Congress to pay for the wall at all because there are some very dopey people ready to pay for it themselves.”

At this point, Kimmel explained how a Trump supporter named Brian Kolfage started a soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed campaign dedicated to securing funding for the wall that had reached $9 million at the time of Thursday’s broadcast. Kimmel went on to mock the people who have donated to the campaign for “donating money for a wall that will never exist, it’s like starting a college fund for Harry Potter,” advising them that “a more useful thing to do with your money would be to go outside and feed it to a bird.”

Kimmel sarcastically added: “But you do have to admire the sacrifice they’re making. I mean, a lot of these people are dipping into their meth money for this.”

Kimmel proceeded to unravel a satirical children’s book called “How The Trump Saved Christmas.” The cover featured President Trump portrayed as an overweight man with a pot belly wearing nothing but a tie. The entire book was loaded with unflattering cartoon depictions of the President and numerous shots at him and his supporters.

The book began with the verse “The Trump hated Christmas like he hated Don Lemon, like he hates Robert Mueller and people in Yemen.” The first page cartoon featured a Grinch-like Trump breaking a candy cane accompanied by pictures of Mueller, Lemon, and Yemen covered with darts.

As Newsbusters has pointed out, this type of bullying is nothing new for Kimmel. As 2019 continues to approach, it seems more likely than not that his ABC program will continue to operate as just another arm of #TheResistance.

A transcript of the relevant portion of Thursday’s edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live is below. Click “expand” to read more.

ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live

December 20, 2018

11:40 p.m. Eastern

JIMMY KIMMEL: Very good. You know, the President is heading, heading home tomorrow. He’s off to Florida for 16 days. Is the President allowed to go away for 16 days? That’s like five Scaramuccis worth of days. That’s a lot of them. Tomorrow morning, Mike Pence will be checked into a kennel and the President will jet to Mar-a-Lago, his private club where Trump will once again host his annual New Year’s Eve Party. Two years, you know, he charged guests to this party $575 a head to come. Then last year, it went up to $750 a head. This year, he’s charging $1,000 a head; $1,000 to ring in the new year with these two party animals. [LAUGHTER] That seems like fun. The whole Trump family will be there. I wonder if he makes them pay to come to the party. Ivanka gets in free, everyone else, full price but it’s a special holiday for the Trumps this year. This could be the last Christmas Don Jr. will be able to spend with his dad without being separated by a glass partition so...

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Beautiful holiday. Trump is leaving Washington, D.C. an absolute mess. He caused quite a thing today. He announced today he’s not going to sign a resolution to fund the government. This is a deal that was crafted by Republicans. They thought he was going to sign it. He surprised them and said, I’m not signing it unless I get the $5 billion I want for my border wall. If he doesn’t get that money, which he won’t, tomorrow night at midnight the government will shut down, which means hundreds of thousands of workers won’t get paid. Basically, Trump is taking paychecks from federal employees at Christmas time to punish Congress for not paying for a wall he swore 500 times Mexico would be paying for. So Feliz Navidad, everyone. But here’s the twist…

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

The twist is the President might not need Mexico or Congress to pay for the wall at all because there are some very dopey people ready to pay for it themselves. This Trump supporter, a guy named Brian Kolfage, started a soliciting-of-any-kind-is-not-allowed campaign to raise $1 billion for the wall. He launched it on Sunday. It’s already up to almost $9 million. People, this is what people do with their disposable income when they don’t have loans from college to pay off. [LAUGHTER] Donating money for a wall that will never exist. It’s like starting a college fund for Harry Potter. [LAUGHTER] It’s a, it’s a waste. A more useful thing to do with your money would be to go outside and feed it to a bird but you do have to admire the sacrifice they’re making. I mean, a lot of these people are dipping into their meth money for this and on top of all that, Trump’s Secretary of Defense, General Jim Mattis, surprised everyone and resigned today. I guess the rumor is he disagreed with Trump’s decision to withdraw troops from Syria, and as a result of that, he’s now the 13th member of Trump’s cabinet to depart in 20 months. There are only 24 people in the cabinet, by the way. [LAUGHTER] That includes the Vice President, who can’t leave. Eventually, Ben Carson’s going to be the only one left, eventually, if they can find him. Has anyone seen him this year? This has been a bigly week for the President…

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Two big things. He declared victory against ISIS, and he told supporters he won the war on Christmas too. He won two wars this week. And of course, the liberal media doesn’t report it because all they want to do is tear him down and children need to know that this President is fighting for their favorite holiday. And with that said, I am very pleased to present this soon to be best-selling book. This is called “How the Trump Saved Christmas.” And would you like me, would you care me to read it to you?

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Just this one time. All right, here we go. The Trump hated Christmas like he hated Don Lemon, like he hates Robert Mueller and people in Yemen. No one quite knows why he’s made this whole season. His dad didn’t love him, that could be a reason. It might have been fueled by the surly alt-right or just that his pants are four sizes too tight. Whatever the cause is, his dad or his pants, his outbursts on Twitter in capitalized rants, there’s a war on Christmas, he’d send with a sneer, to make MAGA hat wearers recoil with fear. It’s not that he cared one way or the other, it’s a hot-button issue that upsets your grandmother. If the Islamics and liberals get their own way, they’ll outlaw Merry Christmas, the Trump he would say. They’ll say “season’s greetings,” like we’re all Godless losers and force us to celebrate Hana-Kwanzaa- Paloozas. Well, this made the Trump angry, he’d had quite enough of inclusive non-Christmasey holiday stuff so he iced up his bone spurs and readied for war, unlike Vietnam half a century before. If I’m powerful enough to stare at an eclipse, I can put Merry Christmas on everyone’s lips. Then he shouted and bellowed that Santa’s in danger and that Nancy Pelosi will burn down the manger. Then suddenly it was over and he put it in writing, that he’d won this big war no one knew we were fighting. He bragged to his followers on Fox and on Friends that it’s safe to go say Merry Christmas again. He claimed he beat Starbucks, he tore them to pieces. They printed up cups that said “Happy birthday to Jesus.” And that’s how the Trump saved Christmas for all from the American heartland to the Mexican wall. So the next time you hear “Happy holiday,” say, “Wrong, Merry Christmas, the American way.” [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] And that is how the Trump saved Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

This is the American Hero & Patriot the BOSTON ANGLER accuses of being a lying,

cheating thief who is putting one over on all of US.

You may just want to block him an a couple others like I did. Just pretend he is a walking Zombie and you cant communicat with them like I did and you cant get too close cuz youll become one. Just look at California, it spread like wildfire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

Awesome what he is doing but I read that someone is Doxing, publishing personal info, addresses and anything linked between ***** funding page and FB the Donors.

They sure as hell don't want to take them in but they sure will make it hard for anyone that has the #$%^  to take a stand.

Karsten

Let some insane, A$$ wipe, loony leftist come to my home with the intent of starting crap because I donated to the 

wall It will be the last thing that moron will ever do. 

image.jpeg.fb76b85648ba23b7f949a6f2251a5582.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let some insane, A$$ wipe, loony leftist come to my home with the intent of starting crap because I donated to the 

wall It will be the last thing that moron will ever do. 

image.jpeg.fb76b85648ba23b7f949a6f2251a5582.jpeg

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

And we got yer six ! :salute::salute:

(yuh, like you'd need us to !    :lol:^_^)

Roger that...bring it, could use some extra target practice!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3