Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

:salute:  Secretary of Defense James "Mad Dog" Mattis will retire at the end of February of next year.

His decision comes on the heels of his displeasure with The President's recent decision to pull out of

Syria and his recent comments regarding pulling Our Troops out of Afghanistan --

both very unpopular decisions at The Pentagon level.

Trump boxing out some of General Mattis' own choices for key Military appointments resulting in a broadening divisiveness between the two,

The President has stated that Gen. Mattis has done a great job & they part on good terms.

Another Democrat leaving The Trump Administration is no surprise.

Not the first time, won't be the last.

We commend Gen. Mattis for his 40 years of Service in The United States Marine Corps.

He'll be sorely missed.  :salute:

www.theblaze.com

• Thanks 3

I was pondering the Syria situation and Afghanistan situation as well.

Where will the 2,000 or so The United States Of America HIGHLY VALUED Troops go?

Iraq.

Hmmmmmmm..................................................................

So, The United States Of America is "pulling out of" Syria.

What will happen?

Turkey.

Russia.

Iran.

Say WHAT???!!!

Iran...........................??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, OK, Saudi Arabia is NOT keen on ANY Insanian aggression in the Muddle East.

Not to mention Israel.

Interesting scenario comes to mind.

So, Iran gets all big AND bold AND then does something REALLY, REALLY stupid in Syria that viably threatens Israel.

So, Israel goes on a "strafing run" AND bombs the crap out of ALL the Insanian assets in Syria to eliminate the viable threat to Israel.

Problem solved.

The United States Of America would look like an intruder trying to DIRECTLY ELIMINATE critical Insanian assets.

Whereas, Israel is, and has been, in the fight for it's life AGAINST the Insanians so Israel is PROTECTING itself. The Israeli Mossad has more than ample evidence for justification to take whatever action necessary.

Then there are ALL those The United States Of America bases in the Kurdistan Region IN CASE things get "out of hand"!!!

What would happen to Israel with The United States Of America SUPPORTING Israel for Israel PROTECTING Israel???!!!

Nothing.

To Israel.

Afghanistan???!!!

Poppy is dead. Hopefully executed for associated crimes. Yep. Hope those poppy fields get eliminated before the troops get pulled out!!! Kwinkie Dinkie on timing???!!!

Mad Dog is a Sly Dog, too.

Sure.

Retire.

Where does a "Retired" The United States Of America Marine Go???!!!

Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Maybe BABY a flap designed for the media.

Mad Dog Mattis is hacked.

Resigns.

Where does Mad Dog Mattis go???!!!

Pretty sure it will be more than an "advisory" role!!!

:salute: !!!Mad Dog Mattis!!! :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

Very astute, Friend SYN:tiphat:

Our Troops will ALWAYS be prepared -

thanks to Trump's restoring them since being hacked to bits by kommie ho'bummer -

and will go to the defense of Israel if asked, of course.

But we agree with you - the Israelis won't take any guff.:deadhorse:

Our Troops should quit getting killed by radicals allowed to flourish under the terrorist-luvin' ho'bummer.

And that region needs to to step up & quit makin' US do their heavy lifting.

With US out, they either do, or it gets SO bad,

Trump unleashes the hounds &  pulls what he pulled on ASSad,

only bigger... 'UGE KA-BOOM ! :D

We've lost SO many lives & spent SO much money on that M.E. crap - which never ends !

Trump knows that Putin & the Chi-Coms will go broke trying to sort it out over there.

Art of the Deal....;)

The Iranians can't count on the French anymore, Macron has money troubles of his own & couldn't justify helping 'em out.

Even by allowing their "nuclear Inspectors" to lie for Iran anymore. Iran fires a nuke, they're toast. PERIOD.

And they damned well know it. 

So let those camel jockeys over there battle it out.

Our Troops & wallets could use a rest.

We have enough oil here for our own use, don't need to sacrifice American lives for their crude.:bananacamel:

Besides - under the ridiculous "Rules of Engagement" ho'bummer tied Our Troops up with,

we should've told 'em to shove it long ago. :deadhorse:

AMERICA FIRST -- too bad not everyone in Trump's Cabinet shares his views about US taking care of US FIRST for a change.

But there are many around him who still believe The USA can be saved & continue to work at it.

If this is what it takes -- SO BE IT.

After being nearly destroyed by the likes of Carter, Bush, Clinton & ho'bummer in the interest of their GLOBALIST views,

We MUST focus on US for a change -- REAL CHANGE.

And change is never easy.

Don't believe the MSM as they scream & squawk with their hair on fire about how

Trump is a complete fool for making these hard choices.

And with the kommies here working SO hard to allow terrorists of all kinds to come across our Border,

couldn't we really use Our Troops HERE right now...? 

DAMN SKIPPY.  :salute:

Carry on Mr. President.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

AMERICA FIRST -- too bad not everyone in Trump's Cabinet shares his views about US taking care of US FIRST for a change.

But there are many around him who still believe The USA can be saved & continue to work at it.

If this is what it takes -- SO BE IT.

After being nearly destroyed by the likes of Carter, Bush, Clinton & ho'bummer in the interest of their GLOBALIST views,

We MUST focus on US for a change -- REAL CHANGE.

And change is never easy.

Don't believe the MSM as they scream & squawk with their hair on fire about how

Trump is a complete fool for making these hard choices.

And with the kommies here working SO hard to allow terrorists of all kinds to come across our Border,

couldn't we really use Our Troops HERE right now...? 

DAMN SKIPPY.  :salute:

Carry on Mr. President.  :tiphat:

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

:tiphat:   :tiphat: !!!You know, You Two, You are BOTH so ELOQUENT!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:

I wonder what is going to happen when the illicit financial supply lines REALLY start to take a hit. With Poppy dead AND, potentially, Poppy's cash crops to go up in smoke, I wonder WHO will start squawkin' AND HOW will THEY appear???!!!

UNBELIEVABLE that The United States Of America Troops stand guard over THIS one. THAT has GOT TO STOP!!!

Iran has "facilitated" some of the "goods" for a "price" I am sure.

Pretty sure some VERY strange creatures will APPEAR in some VERY strange WAYS doing some VERY strange THINGS!!!

So, interesting "whirled" er, world, news in the VERY near future I surmise.

I wonder WHO of the Globalist Traitors will have some VERY PUBLIC NEWS???!!!

Well, the 2018 mid term elections occurred on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump signed an Executive Order nominally September 12, 2018 to provide a report on "Foreign Interference" on the elections due 45 days later. THAT would be..............................................

Friday, December 21, 2018!!!

Yep. FRIDAY before a LONG CHRISTMAS SEASON HOLIDAY!!!

I wonder what will be released in the news tomorrow night/Saturday through New Year's Day???!!!

EVERYBODY will be distracted!!!

Pretty HEFTY financial smack down on THOSE folks according to the EO!!!

Hey, I wonder WHO is going to get the "ankle" AND "wrist" "bracelets" for CHRISTMAS???!!!

We'll SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

• Thanks 1

Politics

‘Fox & Friends’ Trashes Trump Over Syrian Withdrawal: ‘Worse Than President Obama’

The Wrap Jon Levine,The Wrap 21 hours ago
7b6e0fe3c92b40f33858fe26e5525ee3

The set of “Fox & Friends” spent a second day Thursday lacing into President Trump, with host Brian Kilmeade saying the president’s decision to pull U.S. forces out of Syria was worse than former president Barack Obama’s own foreign policy in the region.

“What happened last time when President Obama pulled out troops out after Iraq? What happened? We had to fight our way in and reestablish,” Kilmeade said. “He is doing exactly, if not worse, than President Obama did,” adding that Trump’s decision to pull out was comparable to Obama’s ultimately empty statement that Syrian use of chemical weapons would be a “red line” for his administration.

Also Read:Twitter Shoots Down Trump's Unfounded Claim That It's 'Much More Difficult' to Follow POTUS' Account

Trump made the announcement Wednesday, to the surprise of many, especially on Twitter. “We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency,” he said.

Video: Trump Orders U.S. Troop Withdraw From Syria in Surprise Move

Echoing the broad foreign policy consensus, Kilmeade said that a U.S. withdrawal from Syria would allow Russia and Iran to move into the region and present an untenable situation for our Kurdish allies. Also on hand was Fox News reporter Ed Henry, who did his best to provide counterpoint and pushed back on Kilmeade, noting how Trump had been tough on Iran in other ways.

Also Read:Trump Says He'll Nominate Former 'Fox & Friends' Host as New UN Ambassador (Video)

“But you’re assuming that we’re handing Syria to Iran without noting as well that this president stood up to Iran and pulled out of the nuclear deal,” Henry said. “President Obama was handing them cash. Is that a better idea?”

“We’re doing the same thing,” Kilmeade shot back. “We are allowing them to reestablish themselves in a region.”

It was the second day in a row the show offered a stern finger wag to the president. On Wednesday, Kilmeade along with co-host Steve Doocy and Ainsley Earhardt, criticized Trump over his decision to back down on a demand that Congress fund the border wall with Mexico.

“What a stunning turn of events,” Doocy said. “If he agrees to the [continuing resolution] which would continue funding the government at the current levels … he loses and the Democrats will win everything they want.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-friends-trashes-trump-over-153739958.html

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

He even has trouble writing......he uses some type of hyrogriffics......

Can't read or Right......(pun on spelling intended)....yet he was smart enough, worked hard enough to get elected......kind of empowers me.......even an idiot can become the President of the most powerful and interesting country in the world....I feel like Leo standing on the front of the Titanic......"I'm the King of the World!".........CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Can't read or Right......(pun on spelling intended)....yet he was smart enough, worked hard enough to get elected......kind of empowers me.......even an idiot can become the President of the most powerful and interesting country in the world....I feel like Leo standing on the front of the Titanic......"I'm the King of the World!".........CL

I figured others for Trump blinders, CL.....never you though.  How the loss of Mattis doesn't give pause to every American is beyond me.    

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

***///

:lol: !  You da man ! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I figured others for Trump blinders, CL.....never you though.  How the loss of Mattis doesn't give pause to every American is beyond me.    

GO RV, then BV

Mattis is awesome.....extremely awesome......but just one small piece to a humongously awesome Military and Country....I believe in the US.....warts and all.......Lee Greenwood has a pretty good song about this......you might look that one up..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Mattis is awesome.....extremely awesome......but just one small piece to a humongously awesome Military and Country....I believe in the US.....warts and all.......Lee Greenwood has a pretty good song about this......you might look that one up..

Curious....do you view Trump as one small piece to a humongously awesome military and country.....or is he bigger than all of it?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Small...But powerful piece to the puzzle......The Constitution is the puzzle board....even you and I have parts to this puzzle....CL

A puzzle is useless if pieces are missing.....and no piece is more important than the next.  Wonder how Donald would feel about this analogy.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

This is absolutely disgusting and beyond belief. That a man a Marine of the Statue of General Mad Dog Mattis would not only resign under the circumstances, but will do so making a political statement to damage the commander-in-chief he serves. Mad Dog Mattis, more like insane dog, should be ashamed of himself. Marines follow orders, we make no distinction about them and we damn sure don't publicize our displeasure with him. At least that was the Marine Corps 40 years ago General. Back before you became nothing more than a politician. You are living proof that the statement once a Marine always a Marine , is no longer true.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is absolutely disgusting and beyond belief. That a man a Marine of the Statue of General Mad Dog Mattis would not only resign under the circumstances, but will do so making a political statement to damage the commander-in-chief he serves. Mad Dog Mattis, more like insane dog, should be ashamed of himself. Marines follow orders, we make no distinction about them and we damn sure don't publicize our displeasure with him. At least that was the Marine Corps 40 years ago General. Back before you became nothing more than a politician. You are living proof that the statement once a Marine always a Marine , is no longer true.

As a former Marine you should be proud that this man put country before political shenanigans. He isn't willing to be the guy who puts America in peril. I think he showed bravery to make a stand against policy that is putting our country in a bad light with our allies and givng strength to our adversaries..

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

As a former Marine you should be proud that this man put country before political shenanigans. He isn't willing to be the guy who puts America in peril. I think he showed bravery to make a stand against policy that is putting our country in a bad light with our allies and givng strength to our adversaries..

B/A

I am proud of him for standing with his convictions, however it is extraordinary unlike a true Marine two openly disparage the commander-in-chief. For that I am totally disgusted with this General. He damn well knows better. Quit if you must, but never disparage the commander-in-chief in front of the nation that you served. Doing so only weakens this country.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am proud of him for standing with his convictions, however it is extraordinary unlike a true Marine two openly disparage the commander-in-chief. For that I am totally disgusted with this General. He damn well knows better. Quit if you must, but never disparage the commander-in-chief in front of the nation that you served. Doing so only weakens this country.

I agree this was an unusual thing for any general to do. But these are unusual times and our president is bringing down a strong history of strength and leadership. I think Mattis was trying to tell Americans we have a real problem.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

BA, I never read any posts like you are posting on this subject matter when Generals retired, resigned or got fired under Barry’s term in Office.  Do you know how many Generals were forced out of commission under Barry’s term.  

You know come to think of it, I don't remember Obama or even "W" saying they were smarter than their generals... I guess we will see now that he doesn't have any...

B/A

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

***///

How the left love to ignore & avoid this.... er, "inconvenient truth"...

doesn't fit their leftist narrative.  

No man is perfect... Look at General George S. Patton for example.

We all know Mattis is an admitted democrat...

even more so now that he's succumbed to the political hay being tossed around the swamp.

He began to foam at the mouth & show rabid political tendencies when Trump wouldn't pack his

Administration with Mattis' General pals.

Now, how would it look if a President,

already being accused by the left of being a "banana republic dictator"

made his Administration top heavy with Military men...?  EXACTLY.  <_<

Or worse...

if Trump suspected a coup led by a group of Military Generals working for the Globalists...?

The President did the right thing suggesting their political differences had become an irreconcilable

difference betwixt them,

and he'd be receptive to the General's resignation if he felt so strongly politically.

Mattis did.  So he called the bluff & resigned.  :salute:

Trump, not bothered in the least, accepted.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

Hmmm I am wondering another possibility in his resignation. As an outsider looking in one has to wonder why all these ex military guys Kelly, Rogers, Sessions & now Mattis  have resigned or been removed from their positions around Trump. 

I wonder if a military tribunal is being planned and these men will run it.....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2