Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR BREITLING FOLLWERS

KristiD

+1 KristiD. And thanks for not bring in the usual BS like someone else in the 'rumors' section. I tend to trust info from Breitling as he is mostly 'news' based, not rumor and pie-in-the-sky cr@p. I want to believe that 2019 will be a moving point for Iraq and the dinar. Their people and their country need it, and they're not going anywhere without change. Happy Holidays to you and all of DV.

:twothumbs:   🎅    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

I read this also a while back and have been watching the price of Crude Dropping. At one time Breitling was in the $55.00 PB Price range to get Iraq to have to do something......Now at $46.00 and still nothing.

There was a post a while back here asking about Oil Prices and the effect on the IQD and I posted back then I don't think it has much at all to do with getting them it get something done in regards to a RI/RV or what ever the Guru's are calling it these days.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

When oil drops as much as it has this year you can usually count on a market going up over 20% the next year.  That’s just a stat but it makes sense.  Lower oil prices are anti inflationary and is like a raise for most Americans.

I don’t think you will see any RV with oil under 46, just my opinion.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Karsten for taking the time to post this.  I like Breitling too. Always keeps you thinking.  :tiphat:

Chuck, I like Breitling as well......He/They seems grounded unlike the Blue Couch and other Guru's.....Honestly I don't think anyone knows if/when this deal will pop if ever.

Breitling seems to be to only one putting info out there and not expecting to make money back in one way or another.

I posted a while back if anyone thought the Lame Stream Media would cover any sort of RI/RV and only one person chimed in and said it would be a big deal.

Let's just all stay positive and hope we all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Stay safe and keep your families safe as well..

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thanks Karsten, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.  I do not think the main stream media will cover it. Maybe someone like Cramer on CNBC because he addressed awhile back. I am good with it. I am planning on disappearing and change my name to Fiona.  Well, have a safe holiday to you and yours. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2018 at 2:47 PM, Freedomwish said:

.......then, taking in 4 whiskey shots after reading Luigi's wacky posts. 

interesting that luigi gets lambasted here fr his wacky posts but yet in another thread those same posts appear along with others by another member. it goes to wonder why those are being allowed there and not placed into this thread. Yet very very few comments in those posts. At least luigi tries to have some resemblance of fun to them.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

interesting that luigi gets lambasted here fr his wacky posts but yet in another thread those same posts appear along with others by another member. it goes to wonder why those are being allowed there and not placed into this thread. Yet very very few comments in those posts. At least luigi tries to have some resemblance of fun to them.

I would have to agree....Luigi takes a beating and it is in the rumor section and of his opinion to post.....We have a couple of others who I wont name but they get down right ugly and hateful and no one cares about the BS they post. I think these 2 have run more people off this forum than Luigi ever will and in their own way they seem Proud.

I read the other forum and now and then post here any new crap about the VND in a thread just to keep it going.

Luigi, go for it and keep it up, Ron Scarpa, same to you....One day someone will get something right......

Until them Life Is To Short To Worry About little Things That Piss You Off For no Reason.

Merry Christmas, God Bless you all, May the Worthless Government Shut Down and Fire all the Non Essential Government Employees....What the hell are they doing anyhow?

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

On 12/20/2018 at 7:40 PM, Karsten said:

I read this also a while back and have been watching the price of Crude Dropping. At one time Breitling was in the $55.00 PB Price range to get Iraq to have to do something......Now at $46.00 and still nothing.

Breitling has outright said it's not about the price of oil dropping and then suddenly the RV will happen.  He speculates the price will probably have to stay low for months (though he didn't say how many months).  But here's the thing - if you follow the logic, he does make sense.  If (as the Wall Street Journal reported), it costs Iraq $55 to extract and sell 1 barrel of oil, but they can only sell that barrel for $45 (the price as of Friday - it doesn't change over the weekend), then Iraq is obviously losing money - $10/barrel.  Iraq exports close to $3.5 million barrels of oil a month.  They are in serious trouble if they are losing $10 barrel.  They can reduce output some (and they did in November by 85,000 barrels), but 90% of their economy is based on oil so they cannot just shut down their oil operations and wait for prices to go up - that would be like shutting down most of their country.  Most of their people work in the oil industry or industries related to it (trucking, etc)  and they can't just temporarily lay them all off.  So while Iraq can absorb the loss for a while, they cannot continue to absorb that loss indefinitely.  And that doesn't even address the fact that if they're selling oil for less than it costs them to produce it,  they have zero profits with which to continue to pay for government operations.

So Breitling's theory is that if oil prices REMAIN low, one of the easiest ways Iraq can compensate for that is by increasing the value of their currency.  Iraq sells their oil in the petro dollar (USD), so if they RV their dinar at say $.10 then that would give them 100 times more purchasing power (the dinar is roughly 1/10 of a penny = $.001).  We all believe that Iraq does intend to revalue their currency at one point, and hopefully that point in time is not too far out.  So right now, if Iraq is practically bleeding money since the price of oil is so low (and lets not forget that Trump is pressuring his friends like Saudi Arabia to keep oil prices low), then it makes sense that Iraq may choose to speed up their timetable for the RV.  That is what Breitling is saying.  And to me, his reasoning makes perfect sense, so I agree with him. 

Yes, it's just a theory, but one that makes sense.  It may or may not work out that way because maybe oil prices will go back up soon or maybe Iraq has another way to make up for the loss.  But this is the RUMORS section after all, and as far as rumors go, I think this is one of the better ones.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, KristiD said:

90% of their economy is based on oil

More greenies for you KristiD. Good info and a guestimate. The GOI announced their budget for 2019 stating oil revenue accounts for 99% of income. They're in a real pickle if the price per barrel stays low. Add in the BILLIONS of USD siphoned off the last 12 years by Maliki and his greedy hoard. Yet they continue to have gatherings asking the rest of the world to bail them out. Step up, Iraq. It's time to put on your big boy pants.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, climber7 said:

BURN NOTICE!! Miss that show 

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

I think I have all of the series on DVD around here somewhere.  Sure wish it was still going.

Karsten

With guys on that.  Love the show and a few things encomen.  Tried to pick it up on Netflix or Hulu but no such luck. Also liked White Collor. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 8:06 PM, Theseus said:

Bruh, I'm gonna' have another whiskey shot - to me, it just helps reading Luigi's posts that much more fun, entertaining and simply, just running along with this Dinar sh*t until one day this thing pops......then you and I will celebrate till our hearts content trying to get Adam and Paperboy drunk until DinarThugs joins in.....

:drunk::lol::cheesehead:

1133003_122315-cc-festivus-thumb2.jpg?w=

• Upvote 1

Newshound Guru Breitling   Everyone knows I don’t do date and rate but people [ask] what’s the season [approximate time]?  The reason people are asking me that…the reason that question has been so heavy lately is because you start looking at the price per barrel.  It’s getting into that range where it’s a threat to Iraq.  That means you guys are paying attention!  That makes me so happy…These guys are getting to the breaking pointBingo…Thank God for us that we’ve invested in a currency that is Iraq’s weapon.  That is their savior to add value to their currency.  But it’s a two pronged attack for Iraq. 

Newshound Guru Breitling   They [Iraq] need to do two things with the oil prices going down.  They need business and international investments coming into Iraq.  Well they’ve set that stage up for the last five or six years…and they haven’t stopped.  They’re still trying to do it today…the other part is if they are not making money selling energy…what currency are they using to make money off that energy?  The U.S. dollar.  If they are not bring in any U.S. dollars that cuts them off at the knees right?  They need to add value to their currency.  That’s exactly what they’re talking about. [Post 2 of 2)

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

1-5-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling    Iraq can not function…they need $54 per barrel to survive…they’re telling us…in two years it’s going to be $25 per barrel.  That means they’re in the negative.  They need $54 to stay even.  That’s just to make it.  To survive…They are going to be below that by half…it makes me happy cause you and I are sitting on their currency What are they going to do devalue it more No.  They are going to add value and you and I are sitting on it.  You should be happy.  It’s real…that’s the way it works.  No body can get around this math…You have a hundred years of how countries devalued and valued their currencies and Iraq is no different.  They are going to be forced to do it.  Nothing can stop them from doing it.  That’s what’s so neat about what’s coming up.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, KristiD said:

1-5-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling    Iraq can not function…they need $54 per barrel to survive…they’re telling us…in two years it’s going to be $25 per barrel.  That means they’re in the negative.  They need $54 to stay even.  That’s just to make it.  To survive…They are going to be below that by half…it makes me happy cause you and I are sitting on their currency What are they going to do devalue it more No.  They are going to add value and you and I are sitting on it.  You should be happy.  It’s real…that’s the way it works.  No body can get around this math…You have a hundred years of how countries devalued and valued their currencies and Iraq is no different.  They are going to be forced to do it.  Nothing can stop them from doing it.  That’s what’s so neat about what’s coming up.  

I like the way he thinks, when the dinar was $3.21 approx imately it was 1989-1990 the price of oil was around ......

26D7D6DA-DD7B-4724-8D78-2B578BB19F59.png

• Upvote 6

Thanks for sharing the vid new york kevin.  I worked for Exxon in the 70’s and we knew the oil was there but we needed the technology to get it out of the ground. It’s about time we stopped giving our enemies the cash they get from oil to disrupt the ME and world peace.  Drill baby drill!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3