Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worst December since 1933

bostonangler

I might add, I have always believed that the excesses of the QE program needed to be burned off and get a pretty good correction before the Dinar is RV’ed or before the world currency reset. Today we are in the process of breaking a key technical support line at that Feb low.  

Stay tuned, things are getting exciting. 

• Thanks 1

We have broken support of the Feb low.  It's down from here BA.  I've had one of the best weeks this year over this sell off.   I'm no genius but I do watch the markets and read the current events.  Since last Feb when the market first sold off I warned this board of a possible sell off.  I told you to watch for the S&P 50 moving average crossing over the 200 moving average DOWN as a major signal.  It was a warning but the market did rebounded and all the insanity continued.   I started going to cash shortly after that sell off.  Look at the news, Feds are tightening, Trump and his trade wars, Trump Investigations, an election and markets at all time highs.  It was a no brainer we were going down.  It was just a matter of when not if.  

I decided to swing and Day Trade to earn any money I may have lost from dividends.   I took the time to learn and develop a strategy for times like this.  Just going to cash wasn't my style.  

The actual cross (death Cross) just happened a few weeks ago but you could see it coming by early Nov.  Now we have to see where the bottom is but I'm hoping they kill this 10 year Bull Market and drop this pig 30-50% so we can regroup and start the process all over again.  When that happens look for the leaders in their sectors and buy some for a long term play.  Don't go all in just incase they need to retest a low.  Filter in and hopefully we get another good Bull Run.  If you haven't taken some off the books by now you should fire your financial guy and find one that will take real care of your money.  These big sell offs can crush your portfolio as far as time goes.  I don't have time on my side so I'm long gone and trading what I see.  

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We have broken support system" rel="">support of the Feb low.  It's down from here BA.  I've had one of the best weeks this year over this sell off.   I'm no genius but I do watch the markets and read the current events.  Since last Feb when the market first sold off I warned this board of a possible sell off.  I told you to watch for the S&P 50 moving average crossing over the 200 moving average DOWN as a major signal.  It was a warning but the market did rebounded and all the insanity continued.   I started going to cash shortly after that sell off.  Look at the news, Feds are tightening, Trump and his trade wars, Trump Investigations, an election and markets at all time highs.  It was a no brainer we were going down.  It was just a matter of when not if.  

I decided to swing and Day Trade to earn any money I may have lost from dividends.   I took the time to learn and develop a strategy for times like this.  Just going to cash wasn't my style.  

The actual cross (death Cross) just happened a few weeks ago but you could see it coming by early Nov.  Now we have to see where the bottom is but I'm hoping they kill this 10 year Bull Market and drop this pig 30-50% so we can regroup and start the process all over again.  When that happens look for the leaders in their sectors and buy some for a long term play.  Don't go all in just incase they need to retest a low.  Filter in and hopefully we get another good Bull Run.  If you haven't taken some off the books by now you should fire your financial guy and find one that will take real care of your money.  These big sell offs can crush your portfolio as far as time goes.  I don't have time on my side so I'm long gone and trading what I see.  

Hey what's another percent or two if you're going for the worst December since the depression? Months ago I told DVers I hoped they would book their profits from a 9 year bull run... Sadly most folks believed the bull market would last forever based on the BS they were being told by the rich guys in D.C. who really only take care of themselves. Guess who will be buying up all these cheap shares after mom and pop freaks out and sell for a loss?

I hope some moved profits into something safer... Most people only think about their 401Ks when they get a statement in the mail... The next one they get could be a shocker, which will only make things worse as they start to bail on the downside...

I'm always happy to hear you are making good moves...

B/A