Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Mid-day Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EST - 12/19/2018

12-19-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   Every time we think Iraq is out of the way and complete we find - no, they needed to do one more thing... It seems like the one more thing now is just they need to announce their independence and the fact they have a revalued currency that is tradable worldwide. They just need to say it. It is more of a formality than anything else is where we are right now. Yes they were supposed to do that this morning [Tuesday]... Why didn’t it happen What is happening OPEC is being left with about 4 oil producing countries in the organization? It is coming apart. What is happening is the US is getting bigger and bigger in oil. We are almost controlling the price of oil now whereas before Saudi Arabia was controlling the price...(post 1 of 3).

12-19-2018  Intel Guru Bruce   We got oil prices dropping below $50. That is putting a squeeze on Iraq to get done what they need to do in terms of making this announcement. It just might be right where it needs to be to get them to do that. If prices go down too much more, it is going to really bust their budget which is based on oil at a certain price which I thought was in the $44 - $46 barrel range for their budget. So this is really important. We are getting down to the wire that they need to do that. They need to release this information and get it done. I believe that was the one thing we were waiting for out of Iraq....(post 2 of 3).... 

12-19-2018  Intel Guru Bruce   The one thing we were waiting for here [U.S.] today and I believe we got it today. That one thing had to do with renewing an Executive Order by the President that expired yesterday [Monday] that needed to be reintroduced or re-extended as of today. ...I believe that is what may put us over the edge as far as being ready to go.  I have been told they will do it in the next couple of days. They will do this final announcement of their rate and the announcement in fact they are a sovereign nation with a world exchangeable currency. Then guys we should be Go Time.   I can’t give you a date or time for it, but I believe we are coming in where now does President Trump want this to go before Christmas? Yes. Is this supposed to be our week to go? Yes. ..(post 3 of 3).....I certainly hope he is right this time, and that we will see it happen..! Mtn Goat's timing is different. (See below)... :) RON

12-19-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This is the way I see this playing out. Suddenly Mahdi’s cabinet is completed. The reconstruction funds start to release within a week. But there is a lag since it takes time to get the projects underway. Not too far in the distance the reinstatement occurs. Also the CBI soon releases the 50 and 100 smaller denominations and maybe along with the 100,000 notes.  The process is kicked into high gear….  How long will all this take? I know the CBI was targeting for EARLY Jan 2019 but with delays in forming the government I am not so sure now since time is ticking…tic toc,,,tic toc… Be patient and let’s get the govt fully formed and functional first. The rest will fall into place.

• Upvote 1