Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 19 December 2018

Adam Montana

On 12/21/2018 at 1:10 AM, paperboy said:

I'm sorry, everyone, but I just have to say that I can't believe some idiot had the nerve to give Adam a ruby for his weekly chat/post!   Unbelievable.    Seriously!   Adam works extremely hard keeping all of us up to date of whatever news is out there.   And he brings it to us honestly and unbiased.    Whoever did that - just so you know, Adam can tell who's giving out rubies.   If I were you, I'd go remove that ruby pretty quick.      If you don't like what anyone posts, then just skip over it and move on.   Easy to do (well, for most of us, it's easy).   Just stop being childish!    

And a Merry Christmas to all of you guys!      

I may be a little late to this party (or starting early on the next one - it is Christmas eve), and while I completely agree with you my ferret loving friend, I also know that Adam is comfortable with who he is, appreciates the overwhelming amount of love and respect that the majority of members send him [particularly OSI], myself included. He could get "Ruby Slippers" and it wouldn't stop him (as long as he is providing a service). Those of us who know the VIP and OSI side of this site understand the value it provides, and I doubt anyone (including Adam) could have imagined what it has evolved into! I doubt a ruby from a troll will bother Adam (he considers the source). :D

Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year to us ALL! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas Adam, Mods and all DV Members! 

Adam we enjoy an amazing service through you and your staffs hard work. I found your site in 2011 but had been an IQD holder since 2005. Its been thrilling and refreshing to connect with current world events through so many diligent newshounds here.

There are so many ways you bring 'value added' to your members and guests. The one that stands out the most is your heart and connection to community! You rally support and prayer for the disadvantaged from Veterans to natural disaster victims all around the world! While we are in the pre - RV/RI season you provide a unique avenue for us to provide relief to those in need but with a knowledge of those we are 'laboring' with in the endeavor. We are able to converse, discuss, read, learn and generally share a comradery in all these endeavors. Thankyou!!! 

When we experience the anticipated crossing over into the RV/RI I can see a multitude of DV members joining ranks in support of the disadvantaged. In the meantime thankyou for all you and your staff do here on a daily basis!!

God Bless you and family with peace, health and prosperity this Christmas and the New Year!

wc41 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/21/2018 at 5:27 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hey Freedomwish, I was just going down my presents list and mailing them out.....

I bought you some top shelf Whiskey 🥃 but then I realized I didn’t have your address.... oops 

So I drank it in your Honor! 😂 

I’ll make it up to you in Belize 😉

On 12/22/2018 at 11:15 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, you're talking about Scotch right? Is that a single malt?

On 12/23/2018 at 10:36 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Scotch Whiskey Single Malt Yes 

My dear whiskey friends and anyone else who's ready and willing to party their @$$eSS off with us - when we get that text message from Adam, I'm going big doggs - bringing the PAPPY VAN WINKLE BABY!!!  

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH MAN!! :cheesehead:

happy-hour-reykjavik-s-cheapest-bars-36.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Caye98 said:

I may be a little late to this party (or starting early on the next one - it is Christmas eve), and while I completely agree with you my ferret loving friend, I also know that Adam is comfortable with who he is, appreciates the overwhelming amount of love and respect that the majority of members send him [particularly OSI], myself included. He could get "Ruby Slippers" and it wouldn't stop him (as long as he is providing a service). Those of us who know the VIP and OSI side of this site understand the value it provides, and I doubt anyone (including Adam) could have imagined what it has evolved into! I doubt a ruby from a troll will bother Adam (he considers the source). :D

Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year to us ALL! :twothumbs:

Aye ho me little buccaneer, the Captain has a little more Shellback in him than the average scallywog.

Me thinks he can handle a little more wind in his sales. :pirateship: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wc41 said:

Merry Christmas Adam, Mods and all DV Members! 

Adam we enjoy an amazing service through you and your staffs hard work. I found your site in 2011 but had been an IQD holder since 2005. Its been thrilling and refreshing to connect with current world events through so many diligent newshounds here.

There are so many ways you bring 'value added' to your members and guests. The one that stands out the most is your heart and connection to community! You rally support system" rel="">support and prayer for the disadvantaged from Veterans to natural disaster victims all around the world! While we are in the pre - RV/RI season you provide a unique avenue for us to provide relief to those in need but with a knowledge of those we are 'laboring' with in the endeavor. We are able to converse, discuss, read, learn and generally share a comradery in all these endeavors. Thankyou!!! 

When we experience the anticipated crossing over into the RV/RI I can see a multitude of DV members joining ranks in support system" rel="">support of the disadvantaged. In the meantime thankyou for all you and your staff do here on a daily basis!!

God Bless you and family with peace, health and prosperity this Christmas and the New Year!

wc41 

There is not supposed to be links on the word "support" Can I get tech "help" to undo this?!?! :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, wc41 said:

There is not supposed to be links on the word "support system">support" Can I get tech "help" to undo this?!?! :)

I dont think it matters just as long as its not a link to another dinar or guru site, which it is. Lol. For some reason the word support takes you to a post I made, asking about support to remove a link that takes you to another dinar/investment site. I got a warning for it and the link was never removed. Lol. Hey, 3 more greenies and I have 5000 😏

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

My dear whiskey friends and anyone else who's ready and willing to party their @$$eSS off with us - when we get that text message from Adam, I'm going big doggs - bringing the PAPPY VAN WINKLE BABY!!!  

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH MAN!! :cheesehead:

happy-hour-reykjavik-s-cheapest-bars-36.

I haven’t figured out how to like any scotch yet but I did enjoy a bottle of 12 year old special reserve Canadian Club whiskey 🥃 I acquired. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Merry Christmas to everyone too! Very blessed for my family, friends, health and happiness! May we see further wonderful blessings very very soon! Thank you for all you do for us Adam! Bless you and your family during this Christmas season and let’s hope we have a very wonderful New Year!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Merry Christmas to everyone too! Very blessed for my family, friends, health and happiness! May we see further wonderful blessings very very soon! Thank you for all you do for us Adam! Bless you and your family during this Christmas season and let’s hope we have a very wonderful New Year!!

Ok all, JUST SAW THIS ON THE NEWS! Trump is now on the ground in Iraq!!! To meet with our troops for Christmas and to meet with senior officials on both sides! Let’s hope something really really good happens with this visit!! It is about 14:30 EST on 12/26/18 as I write this. 

Edited by jimbarnhardt
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

It's February 2019 and I'm sure that everyone is over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. I hope that everyone got what they expected and I hope that this year we all get what we expect from the Dinar. Boy do I every need them !!

Thank you Adam and all the staff for keeping us informed.

All the best to everyone!🍹

Edited by sunshine67
just added the year